Close

Stranger

Default am I getting there?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I bought the

beginner package and then I just mixed TE up with the sample packs. Am I heading in the right direction? because I

havent noticed very much impact.

I wouldn't really have

recommended that. It would have been better to try them individually first. The sample packs really are just that,

samples, so not really intended for mixing.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Getting... where? Heading

from.... where? Headed in the right direction towards....what? You can't get where you're going if you a) don't

know where you are, and b) don't have a map to proceed from the starting point, to the ending point. In any

endeavor, not just pheromones. Some, ANY information about your situation and objectives would help. A/S/L,

desired results, exercise habits, occupation, marital status, dating status, any of that, would help.

I'm new

too, but I agree with the common assertion to start out one product at a time, then mix later. It doesn't take too

long to get a feel for the effects of different products, I am already beginning to apply both individual, and mixed

products, and see the difference between both. But if you start out mixing, and then get a result, how can you know

which product to attribute it to? You've got to constantly test, assess, and adjust.

exactly, first try one product

at a time. try what works and what does not and in which amounts. then you can try to mix.

what comes down to

seeing an effect or making an impact is when you talk to people. pheromones usually work better for people who do

not know you so much. talk to strangers and see what results do you get in compared to your past experiences. good

luck!

Thread Information