Close

Stranger

Default First Experience with Chikara - hit or not?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Today I tried the free Chikara gel pack for the first time. I dabbed a little on my finger (very small

amount) and rubbed in on my wife's neck (experiment to see if it effected her mood during the day) - I forgot to

ask.

I took the remainder and rubbed it on my neck, even though it might be redundant.

couple hours

later...

I was standing in the lobby of a condo building I had to go into (work related), a couple feet maybe

from the female concierge with whom I never speak, paused while some people were going in/out of the doors to the

elevator, and out of the blue she says, "you know, you should come to this tonite" and hands me a ticket for a free

condo association party tonite at a local club.

then she gives me another and says "you should come to this one

tomorrow"

and so i said, "isn't it just for residents," and she said, "just say you're with the [condo

name]"

so i said thanks a couple times nicely and went on my way, genuinely preoccupied more with my own

thoughts

on my way out of the building, i was reading a newspaper i picked up and glanced up to see she wasn't

at her desk as i was leaving the building, but then i hear a door open and female footsteps, which i imagine to be

her, but i don't look to see, i just go on my way, and then i hear from behind me...

"see you tonite"

so i

turn, and smile, and say thanks, non-commitally, 1. because i'm married, and 2. because i'll probably be too busy

to go (though the free food sounds good).

my question is, could such a small amount (my wife can still smell it

several hours after application if she's right up close to me) be responsible for such behavior from her?

i see

her often and she's never said a word to me, but then again, it's her job to hand these things out to residents

and get people to the function. she seems like a genuinely nice person, so i wouldn't put it past her to just be

nice, but she seemed actively interested in making sure i was there...

which is bizarre...

feedback?

Yes, it could be the mones and

I think it probably was. Some people are more susceptable to mones than others. Myself, I get my best hits when I

keep the amounts low. Others need more so it depends a lot on you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Yes, it could

be the mones and I think it probably was. Some people are more susceptable to mones than others. Myself, I get my

best hits when I keep the amounts low. Others need more so it depends a lot on you.
    What Bel said. Plus, I

FIND that when it's the mones, to me, the next time you see her, she'll be glad to see you, even without getting a

wiff.

What I'd like to ask is ... you said you put a tiny amount on your wife, and the rest you applied. That

means you put almost an entire pack of Chika gel on, yes?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

nope

i probably used 1/16

of the pack, rubbed my finger on my wife's neck, then rubbed it on mine. i would say i used the amount that is in

the tip portion of the sealed part of the gel pack.

upon reflecting, i'm thinking two things:

1. she had a

bunch of tickets to give out to the parties, and enough time had passed to make sure the residents had them, and

soon they would be meaningless, so she may have been looking to give them to people

2. the mones may have made

me seem more approachable (as my wife suggested) or her less inhibited, and so she acted more openly friendly, more

her true self (if we didn't live in such a socially repressed society)

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by sobelife
    Today I tried

the free Chikara gel pack for the first time. I dabbed a little on my finger (very small amount) and rubbed in on my

wife's neck (experiment to see if it effected her mood during the day) - I forgot to ask.

I took the remainder

and rubbed it on my neck, even though it might be redundant.

couple hours later...

I was standing in the

lobby of a condo building I had to go into (work related), a couple feet maybe from the female concierge with whom I

never speak, paused while some people were going in/out of the doors to the elevator, and out of the blue she says,

"you know, you should come to this tonite" and hands me a ticket for a free condo association party tonite at a

local club.

then she gives me another and says "you should come to this one tomorrow"

and so i said,

"isn't it just for residents," and she said, "just say you're with the [condo name]"

so i said thanks a couple

times nicely and went on my way, genuinely preoccupied more with my own thoughts

on my way out of the building,

i was reading a newspaper i picked up and glanced up to see she wasn't at her desk as i was leaving the building,

but then i hear a door open and female footsteps, which i imagine to be her, but i don't look to see, i just go on

my way, and then i hear from behind me...

"see you tonite"

so i turn, and smile, and say thanks,

non-commitally, 1. because i'm married, and 2. because i'll probably be too busy to go (though the free food

sounds good).

my question is, could such a small amount (my wife can still smell it several hours after

application if she's right up close to me) be responsible for such behavior from her?

i see her often and

she's never said a word to me, but then again, it's her job to hand these things out to residents and get people

to the function. she seems like a genuinely nice person, so i wouldn't put it past her to just be nice, but she

seemed actively interested in making sure i was there...

which is bizarre...

feedback?
    usually

people are more attentive to a mone wearer or if they have od,ed more repulsed. so get ready for more

freebies

Actually, none of your

experience is surprising to me. Yes, I would consider this a hit, and a very "Chikara-like" hit, at that. The

reason I say this, is because it is very similiar to the types of hits I have gotten in my limited Chikara

experimentation. What I find when wearing it, is that it usually increases my levels of respect I get from others,

combined with my approachability. However, I should add that these have all been social, or business, vs. sexual

hits. For me, C7 seems to equal either increased friendliness, but without doormat (i.e., respect), or, perhaps

"respect minus intimidation". Many others have reported much increased respect with more -none heavy products,

especially PI, but also with a possibility of intimidation. With Chikara, I sense no intimidation, yet at the same

time, no "you're my little bitch" attitude from others. In short, I think Chikara will become known as "the

business 'mone", as this is exactly the reaction you will want in most business situations - respect without fear,

approachability without degradation.

Also, in the interests of objectivity, I feel I should mention I was wearing

WAGG in my experiments in combo with C7, but I do not feel the WAGG was responsible for the increased

approachability, as others might suggest (and would explain your similar reaction in the absence of WAGG). In my

experience, WAGG tends to make people more friendly, and less uptight, AFTER they approach me, but not before.

FWIW, I can't speak to how they react after I approach them, as I typically don't. It's not my norm to approach

others, and I'm purposely trying not to alter my behavior so as to skew my test results. So, while the WAGG

definitely helps to increase friendliness and mitigate nervousness, it doesn't necessarily create the combination

of approachability and respect that Chikara does, in my experience.

Stranger

interesting...

by the way,

my wife loves the AE, but isn't fond of the chikara scent, so it's hard to guage a response, because the scent

itself turns her off

the concierge asked me the next day if i had gone to the party, looking a little puzzled,

and i told her i was too busy and wasn't able to make it.

haven't been back since last week

Stranger

yes, intimidation or

approachability is something i often lack (mood dependent), so Chikara may have really changed that...

respect i

tend to get from all, but i'm not sexually alpha, i almost feel like i'm out of the game, i have no ranking,

unless a girl knows me and is my type, or drunk, i feel like i'm not on their radar. just my wife is drawn to me.

which is how i think it should be naturally once one finds their 'mate'

one can be married to someone, or

commited, but if it isn't their mate, a part of their being/sexuality isn't satisfied and i think they're still

apart of the game, whether they are consciously aware of it or not

but that's off point, my lack of

approachability may be somewhat effected by Chikara and it may communicate a 'i want to be approached' which is

generally not what i do, i normally just communicate 'i'm going about my life and i'm mated and i recognize your

existence, hi, but time is short and i have to keep going'

Quote Originally Posted by sobelife
    by the way, my

wife loves the AE, but isn't fond of the chikara scent, so it's hard to guage a response, because the scent itself

turns her off
    I so totally agree with your wife. Which hopefully gives even more credibility to my

post, since I *want* the AE to work, and Chikara to fail... alas, my results have been the opposite of that. Let's

just say that I am looking forward to the unscented Chikara....

Thread Information