Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    & Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Default Interesting and FREE Seduction MP3

visit-red-300x50PNG
    In a recent Archer Sloan email, I saw mention of something called "psychic seduction." Curious, I did a

web search and among the sites I came across one offering various free self-improvement MP3s. Of particular interest

to some participants here may be the "MLF da Babe" MP3, which claims the following:

MLF da Babe Free

Mp3 - It's free, powerful and the closest you can get to charm-in-a-bottle!

Bursting with cutting edge DHE,

subliminals and mind altering harmonics, this sound file zaps your mind and creates new neural pathways... opening

doorways to tantalizing relationships and magnificent friendships with women. After you amaze yourself with that

charismatic new you (in just 15 days!), check out the full version and discover how to be the unbeatable Don Juan

you were meant to be. - Created by master hypnotist and NLP practitioner Jobet Claudio.
    I haven't

tried any of these yet but as I've always had an interest in these types of "mind programming" techniques, I've

just finished downloading them all at

www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm.

i am a member of that site, and i

have a lot of products from there including the fully paid version of mlf da babe. Its basically a visualisation cd

that programmes your mind to change your limiting beliefs with women. There is also a bit on there where you

imagine there is a magnet inside you and women are drawn to you by a powerful magnetic force. This product works if

you follow it to the latter. They also sell other stuff on the site like radianic machines and various self

improvement products

ck

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    i am a member of that

site, and i have a lot of products from there including the fully paid version of mlf da babe. Its basically a

visualisation cd that programmes your mind to change your limiting beliefs with women. There is also a bit on there

where you imagine there is a magnet inside you and women are drawn to you by a powerful magnetic force. This

product works if you follow it to the latter. They also sell other stuff on the site like radianic machines and

various self improvement products

ck
    The big question.......does it work? Did it work

for you?

i am a

member of that site, and i have a lot of products from there including the fully paid version of mlf da babe. Its

basically a visualisation cd that programmes your mind to change your limiting beliefs with women. There is also a

bit on there where you imagine there is a magnet inside you and women are drawn to you by a powerful magnetic force.

This product works if you follow it to the latter. They also sell other stuff on the site like radianic machines

and various self improvement products

ck
    So slick, do you feel the full version is worth

the $80 they want for it? Have you tried the MLF da Money set? If so, what do you think of that one?

I just

listened to the free version that I downloaded and though it's only eight minutes long, I liked the imagery the

narrator suggested and found myself getting aroused. From that first listening, I'm thinking that I may just end up

buying the full version before the end of the month. They have a special right now where they include an expansion

package if you buy the full version before February 28.

I'm "iffy" on radionic devices but have been using

mind machines and binaural cds for over 10 years now for relaxation and "brainwashing."

Journeyman

I heard about something similar,

I can't remember the name of it right now... but basically, you put on headphones, non-stereo mono, two frequencies

are emitted through each headphone to create another in your head to induce certain brainwaves to be dominant. is

this the same type of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by kappakai
    I

heard about something similar, I can't remember the name of it right now... but basically, you put on headphones,

non-stereo mono, two frequencies are emitted through each headphone to create another in your head to induce certain

brainwaves to be dominant. is this the same type of thing?
    Binaural, Holosynch, etc. They all use

techniques similar to what you described, kappakai. I used to use a "Supermind" machine to do the same thing (an

inferior product to most mind machine enthusiasts and no longer in production) but now prefer CDs as they are more

convenient. The advantage of the machines are that besides being programmable, they usually offer light as well as

audio stimulation. (Light stimulation may cause epileptic seisures in some people though.) You can also usually

patch tapes or CDs through a mind machine where with a binaural CD, you are limited to the content on the

CD.

The theory behind these techniques is that the binaural beats put you into a more receptive state for

behavioral modification suggestions, similiar to a hypnotic state or one right before you drift off to

sleep.

I'm interested to hear if anyone else has any experience with the company I linked to above and their

products, specifically the MLF da Babe and da Money programs and what they think of them.

Yes mlf da babe worked for me, i

used to be very shy around women but since using that product my confidence has increased a lot and i more

comfortable around them. I also find a lot more flirting and eye contact from girls without me doing anything. It

started working for me after a months usage. I have also got Kuldani activator which releases all your chakras which

together with mlf is a great cobo for me. Another product i bought is vanquisher extreme which is supposed to give

mega confidence, i havent used that much so i cant commentPlayboy i would suggest you try all the free downloads

first for a month before buying anything as a lot ofproducts work for some people but not for others, like

pheromones i guess, dont now why. The only thing i would suggest is get a expensive pair of headphones to get the

full benifits of the different beats, everyone on there recommends sennheiser as u dont get the full benifits of the

crapy ones.

also read all the postings in the forum if you already havent, they have some excellent articles and

some really clever guys on there also. As for mlf money i havent tried it so cant comment

ck

Phero Dude

what are your experiences with

these hypnotic cds? i hear this is a good cd : http://www.hypnotica.org/.

i'm afraid to try out the hypnotic stuff because i don't want to pass out listening to it and wake up psychotic.

Phero Dude

This wouldnt be a variation of

"Hit woman over head,drag her back to cave" would it?

Thanks for the link,

InternationalPlayboy.

I wish the Monroe Institute offered CDs like these.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    what

are your experiences with these hypnotic cds? i hear this is a good cd :

http://www.hypnotica.org/. i'm afraid to try out the hypnotic stuff because

i don't want to pass out listening to it and wake up psychotic.
    I haven't tried that particular CD,

but do include self-hypnosis in my programming. All hypnosis is actually self-hypnosis, which is just a form of deep

relaxation, and the hypnotist just aids in guiding you into that state. Thanks for the link to that site

TRock.

As for worries about losing self-control, I found this quote about hypnosis myths on the

American Society of Clinical Hypnosis

Myths About Hypnosis

People often fear that being hypnotized will

make them lose control, surrender their will, and result in their being dominated, but a hypnotic state is not the

same thing as gullibility or weakness. Many people base their assumptions about hypnotism on stage acts but fail to

take into account that stage hypnotists screen their volunteers to select those who are cooperative, with possible

exhibitionist tendencies, as well as responsive to hypnosis. Stage acts help create a myth about hypnosis which

discourages people from seeking legitimate hypnotherapy.

Another myth about hypnosis is that people lose

consciousness and have amnesia. A small percentage of subjects, who go into very deep levels of trance will fit this

stereotype and have spontaneous amnesia. The majority of people remember everything that occurs in hypnosis. This is

beneficial, because the most of what we want to accomplish in hypnosis may be done in a medium depth trance, where

people tend to remember everything.

In hypnosis, the patient is not under the control of the hypnotist.

Hypnosis is not something imposed on people, but something they do for themselves. A hypnotist simply serves as a

facilitator to guide them.
    Holmes, you're welcome.

i have the hypnotica cd also

called sphinx of imagination. I would say its one of the best cd's around the sound track is amazing. Basically

hypnotica takes you through a ever changing story that changes everytime you hear it. Its supposed to make you more

creative and, if your stuck with a problem it can help you. I found after listening to it it has, lessened my

depression. If anyone is interested in hypnotism get this one, it is cheap and you wont find something like this

anywhere

ck

Phero Dude

I have a realy neat

hypno-regression CD that is absolutly wonderful.Altho I havent actualy regressed to anything,I always feel wonderful

after I go thru the excersises.Very relaxing and very warm and fuzzy.Hypnosis isnt something to be afraid of.Waking

up psychotic only happens when you live in a trailer park in the mid-west and are abducted by aliens and "probed"

repeatedly.Hypnosis has been used with some succes in many areas of self improvement so there is plenty of

anecdotal evidence to support it's use.Even if the "scientists" regard it as witchcraft and voodoo.

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    Hypnosis isnt

something to be afraid of.
    Unless you wake up three days later in Rockville, Maryland, standing in

front of a courthouse and married to a woman you've never met.

Otherwise, perfectly safe.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Journeyman

Hypnotic CD's. Not my type of

thing, i don't feel comfortable things like this trying to mess with my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by tonicma
    Hypnotic

CD's. Not my type of thing, i don't feel comfortable things like this trying to mess with my mind.
    Whether

you realize it or not you "mess" with your own mind more than any other influence can. The power of the human mind

has been well documented on such things as whether you believe you can or cannot do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    Whether you realize it or not you "mess" with your own mind more than any other influence can.

The power of the human mind has been well documented on such things as whether you believe you can or cannot do

something.
    Right Marlboro_man. Here's a link to an interesting article by Dick Sutphen, entitled

The Battle for Your Mind. He has several other articles

about reprogramming the mind at his website. (I always get him confused with Steven Halpern, who does "New Age"

music and subliminal titles.)

This thread has turned into a hypnosis theme in general so it won't hurt my

feelings any if the mods decide to move it.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    In a

recent Archer Sloan email, I saw mention of something called "psychic seduction."
    you can get free psychic

seduction stuff from p2p services. i downloaded an ebook, it's not my thing. they use meditation techniques and

other eastern and western mystic stuff to get woman to get horny and want to have sex with you. i think that's what

ross jefferies is doing nowadays too....not sure exactly but if you're a rj fan feel free to correct me if i'm

wrong.

Journeyman

I hate listening to this

stuff. I dont know if its just me thinking that it has some great power or the cd itself that makes me get all

tingly inside and feel kinda out of it (by the way im very sensitive to drugs... i have been told this by many

doctors... furthermore i feel the effects of pheromones strongly as well... i have found myself extremely aggressive

with none and very calm and somewhat relaxed with chikara) so is there any danger listening to it? I really want the

effects but I dont want like Trock said "to pass out listening to it and wake up psychotic." So will my

oversensitivity be a problem here?

Also are you supposed to listen to the words hes saying or turn it low enough

so that you cant quite perceive it?

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    "MLF

da Babe" MP3
    i have tried this for a longer period a few months ago. now this mp3 has some basic NLP

in it and some (weird) frequencies. the frequencies supposed to help you. but i believe more into the NLP /

imagination excersice.

i did not really get anything from the 8 minute demo sample. i listened to it about 3

weeks every night. i didn't see any significant changes. but maybe you have to listen to the long version for a

longer period to get some good results.

i would stick to some ross jeffries stuff, which i find very

powerful when you want to change yourself. NLP / affirmations is the answer.

phin

the longer version is about 40

plus minutes long, it is much more in it that than short version, i like ross but im more into products by

archersloan and extreme mind

I downloaded the babes demo and I can

not hear anything on my CD/MP3 player.

Journeyman

Slick do you notice

results with archersloan? and what products have you bought from them

Phero Dude

Playboy, do you recommend any

relaxation cds?

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    Playboy, do you recommend any relaxation cds?
    Lately I've been getting into <LINK

DELETED> stuff. It's kind of "New Agey" though, a lot of piano and harps, etc., so if you don't like that kind of

stuff, it might not be for you.

Actually, I've got a couple of customized CDs I listen to the most right now,

especially at bedtime. I had a woman I know who is a trained hypnotist and has a hot voice record a session with

affirmations I've picked up from various sources. I also recorded the same affirmations in my voice. I edited it

all together and used Sound Forge to convert a couple of Halpern's CDs into wav files, then layered the hypnosis

session and affirmations on top of the music. Kind of cool and when I played it for my friend, she was quite

impressed.

In contrast, I once bought a cd called <LINK DELETED>. This one had the opposite effect on me than

the title suggested. It's heavy with violins and other stringed instruments. Violins always give me a melancholy

feeling and the CD actually disturbed my sleep instead of improving it.

It's too bad that music doesn't come

with the same type of great guarantee that Bruce offers for his products here.
    Last edited by belgareth; 11-28-2005 at 08:53 AM.

i have archerslaons demonic

confidence and specific girl, i went through 6 days of the demonic confidence course, then something came up, so i

got to start it all over again. with specific girl, i havent found the right girl to try that on so i guess i have

to make time to use his stuff. His stuff seems more hands on to other stuff like his demonic confidence you have to

go out and do it for real, which is nerve racking but it is supposed to brings permanent results.

I have been

using much more stuff of extreme mind products att he moment though like ka and vanquisher. One thing i would

reccomend though is if someone wants to try a hypno tape get sphinx of imagination, its a total blast, r j swears

by it

while where on the topic of self improvement has any2 tried stuff by tom vizzini, i have just ordered 3d

mind

ck

Phero Dude

i just got over my fear of waking

up psychotic and bought the hypnotica cd. i usually end up falling a sleep and when i lay down to listento

something. hypnotic cd's communicate to the sub-concious and there's no need for active listening right?

just relax and listen to the tape,

there is no point to actively listen to every part of the tape because it is really complicated and trancy, it

usually puts me out after about 15 minutees of listening it, then i wake up in different parts of the story, u wont

regret getting that cd, its even better if u got a good pair of headphones

ck

i have archerslaons

demonic confidence and specific girl, i went through 6 days of the demonic confidence course, then something came

up, so i got to start it all over again. with specific girl, i havent found the right girl to try that on so i

guess i have to make time to use his stuff. His stuff seems more hands on to other stuff like his demonic

confidence you have to go out and do it for real, which is nerve racking but it is supposed to brings permanent

results.

I have been using much more stuff of extreme mind products att he moment though like ka and

vanquisher. One thing i would reccomend though is if someone wants to try a hypno tape get sphinx of imagination,

its a total blast, r j swears by it
    How is Vanquisher?

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Dude

just relax and listen

to the tape, there is no point to actively listen to every part of the tape because it is really complicated and

trancy, it usually puts me out after about 15 minutees of listening it, then i wake up in different parts of the

story, u wont regret getting that cd, its even better if u got a good pair of headphones

ck
    i just

read that you need to listen from headphones and from the cd it (uncompressed file) to get full effects. do good

headphones help you get better quality? if that was the case can i play it on my home entertainment system? i do

everything my mp3's nowadays. i wonder why you need to listen from the cd or is it just a clever excuse so people

won't rip the cd.

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information