Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have DL the freebie Mp3,

but haven't had the time to listen to it yet.

I have some questions for you guys. (I tried the Xtrememind

board, but got no reply):

I have used the Hemi-Sync CDs <LINK DELETED> for relaxing. As I have an Mp3-player I

figured I could convert the tracks to mp3 and use my smaller mp3-player instead of my bulky CD-player, but the

hemi-sync noise patterns, ie the binaurual beats were destroyed by the mp3-algorithm and the relaxing effect was

gone.

If the MLF tha Babe also uses Binaural beats, wouldn't it be useless in mp3 (as in the freebie?) as

well?

// w
    Last edited by belgareth; 11-28-2005 at 08:47 AM.

Good question. I purchased one of

the "instantly downloadable" mp3 programs. The effect seems to be the same as a CD, but now I'm not so sure.

On another note, I've just bought the Reality Matrix, Kundalini Activator (white-violet

charge) and Vanquisher (red charge) programs. Will keep you posted as to any progress.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    Good

question. I purchased one of the "instantly downloadable" mp3 programs. The effect seems to be the same as a

CD, but now I'm not so sure.

On another note, I've just bought the Reality Matrix, Kundalini

Activator
    (white-violet charge) and Vanquisher (red charge) programs. Will keep you posted as to any

progress.
    I've been interested in the Kundalini one but an expensive car repair on the credit card

has put it on hold for a while. Let me know what you think of it.

I bought the Psychic Seduction download

last week. My problem is that you have to concentrate on the visualizations and either my mind wanders or I keep

falling asleep or losing consciousness during them. It's kind of a cool exercise if you can stay conscious though.

I couldn't tell you though, if it differs from the CD as I didn't spring the extra money for the CD.

Man of La Pancha

Does anyone else think that

the guy's voice on that MLF MP3 is not the type you want to have sending you these types of messages? Besides the

"comfortable" position I'm supposed to be getting into during them, it's just not the type of voice I think

I want in my head. Maybe it's just me.

I personally wouldn't give a shit

if Cheech Marin were doing the talking, as long as the messages were on target and they got the hell in there.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    Does anyone else think that the guy's voice on that MLF MP3 is not the type you want to have

sending you these types of messages? Besides the "comfortable" position I'm supposed to be getting into

during them, it's just not the type of voice I think I want in my head. Maybe it's just me.
    I do

chuckle at the pronounciation of "comfortable." I'm not sure of his nationality, but the "da Babe" CD set was

shipped from the Philippines. Extreme mind itself is based out of England. I would rather hear a sexy woman's voice

but the guy's doesn't bother me.

Man of La Pancha

That's my point. The thing

about the brain is that you have to accept the messages. Would you accept something if you didn't like how it was

being sent? Probably not. Also, a voice that puts you in the correct mindset also helps. That's why the voice tries

to be soothing...if David Draiman belted out suggestive messages, I'm not sure how effective they'd be. I was just

wondering if anyone else thought what I was thinking. That's why I don't make my own tape...I'd be like, "Dude,

this guy's voice sucks. I'm not listening to him! Wait, that's my voice..."

I'm going to keep listening,

though. Beggars can't be choosers...

If David Draiman did a seduction MP3:

Another dream that you

begin to believe
    Just to get more girls tomorrow
    Another love that she's giving to you
    A gift to add to your

charm and suave flirting
    To hide the truth, you should always believe
    Will cripple you completely
    All the lies

will just increase your fear
    You are the guy that the girls are hiring

Let me enlighten you

This is to

meditate
    Women can't even get enough
    Turn me so hot inside
    Breathing so your lungs get enough
    Let your cares

melt away
    Last edited by Pancho1188; 03-28-2005 at 04:46 PM.

True, you do have to accept the

guy's delivery. I was just saying that, at this point, I'd take the messages if they were covered in moose turds,

with Yoko Ono screaming in the background.

Why they didn't use a female voice (to which the male brain would

undoubtedly be more receptive), however, is beyond me.

Holmes' Theme Song

The blokes name who does mlf da

babe is jobet, he is a certified hynotherapist and nlp practitioner. There was talk a while ago on the xtreme mind

forum that his voice is not the most apealling, and he did admit it, but the reason he gave is he did not want to

train someone up to do it as he wanted to put in all the embedded commands and hypnotic nlp language in himself, to

make sure everything is correct.

Phero Dude

Real wiseman...the effectivness

of a given audio track will depend alot on the equipment used to record it,transfer it and then play it back.If you

put it on tape and used a crapy tape player to listen to it it will loose alot of quality...and therefor...it's

effect.Just like high quality music played on a crapy system,or worse...recorded with a crapy system and then played

back on an equaly crapy system.Making car keys is very similar...a copy of a copy of a copy most likely wont unlock

your door...

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    The blokes name

who does mlf da babe is jobet, he is a certified hynotherapist and nlp practitioner. There was talk a while ago on

the xtreme mind forum that his voice is not the most apealling, and he did admit it, but the reason he gave is he

did not want to train someone up to do it as he wanted to put in all the embedded commands and hypnotic nlp language

in himself, to make sure everything is correct.
    You've gotta respect that.

I can't help but think

of Kevin Nealon in Adam Sandler's skit, The Hypnotist, on his CD, "What the hell happened to me?" because

Kevin Nealon actually has a good voice for hypnotism, and it's funny for the skit.

Journeyman

I don't know anything about these

seduction CDs, but I can tell you that I've used various CDs from the Monroe Institute, and some of them are

amazing. They won't ruin your brain, at least I don't think so, but they do induce a mood. Also, our son has

ADHD, and his therapist had him listening to the EASe CDs, which are basically the same thing brain entrainment,

changes the brainwaves to a more relaxed state, but only for short periods of time. The idea is that he'll get to

know how it feels to have that calm brain, and change his brainwaves himself, or control them. It had modest

success. I think if it can boost your confidence, why not give it a try.

Bindy

Journeyman

I've used Xtrememind Cds for the

past month or so. The desired effects didn't fully manifest yet, but the sensations and tingles that I feel while

using Kundalini and Cosmic shield are pretty amazing. And I definitely get mentally super-energized after each KA

sessions.
    As for Vanquisher, I've only used it for the last three days. SO, it's too early to tell what it's

like. But the subliminal messages contained within sound truly like the ultimate ego boost.
    They've got a

phobia killer program called Warrior Extreme out of late. I've used it daily for the last 2 weeks or so. As for the

result, it's still inconclusive.
    Lastly, da Babe. Yes, I concur that Jobet's voice is less than appealing,

Certainly less so than Ashleigh in Archersloan team. (I got some profound result out of her Seduction 101 induction

CDs, by the way. But only after 7 long weeks of listening to them almost religiously) Anyway, I've listened to his

da Babe CD for the last 23 days, and the expansion pack during the day time.
    Naturally, I was looking

foraward to the causal engineering factor in action, but nothing happened so far out of the ordinary. The only

difference I could feel at the moment is that I became much cockier than before, which can be attributed to other

things. So, I PMd him asking whether it's wise to persevere longer with da Babe.
    It could be his voice,

his manner of induction. Could be anything that my lack of success with the CD can be attributed to. But other

users found the CD effective. So, I might belong to a minority camp here.
    I'am currently waiting for

Ashleigh's Naked Girl locker room talk CDs. This self-development and seduction skill business is truly becoming my

no.1 pastime and major investment these days.
    Will keep you guys posted when there's any breakthrough with

any of these CD courses.

Max

Apart from Hemi-Sync I have

also used a CD that came bundled with the paperback edition of the book "Change your life in 7 days" by Paul McKenna

and Paul has a tremendous voice for hypnosis and it work very good on me.

I listened very briefly to the

"freebie-mp3" this morning and I must agree with everybody else that this guys voice perhaps is not entirely suited

for this type of recording.

True, it's not entirely in the voice of course so I will give it a shot anyway,

just to compare.

I recommend the CD by McKenna (undoubtely he has more recordings but I am not familiar with

these) , not for dating purposes perhaps, but to boost your self-esteem and feeling good about yourself.

//

W

Journeyman

Yup, McKenna is a BIG fish in the uk

NLP and hypnosis scene. I agree with you Real Wiseman that Paul has a very hypnotic voice. Never gave his product

serious try, though.
    He holds NLP seminars in London. If you go to purenlp.com, you can get more info on the

guy and his various CD courses and seminars. Not focused on seduction and sex like RJ or Wendi, but I trust that his

CDs worked wonders for some.
    So, how long did iit take til you experienced the desired effect?

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Max
    Yup, McKenna is a

BIG fish in the uk NLP and hypnosis scene. I agree with you Real Wiseman that Paul has a very hypnotic voice. Never

gave his product serious try, though.
    He holds NLP seminars in London. If you go to purenlp.com, you can get more

info on the guy and his various CD courses and seminars. Not focused on seduction and sex like RJ or Wendi, but I

trust that his CDs worked wonders for some.
    So, how long did iit take til you experienced the desired effect?

Max
    From McKenna?
    Almost from the start.
    As I had previously just used Hemi-Sync I was a little

nervous about the whole hypnosis "thing", but it was a very good experience IMHO.

First I thought that he used

some sort of "hemi-sync-like noise" since I "zoned out" quite quickly into some sort of altered state, but I don't

think he uses it, at least not on that particular CD.

I must check out the website you mentioned btw...

EDIT:
    Found the website of Paul McKenna:
    <LINK DELETED>

Should have thought of that...

The book I have

is the book on the far right on that webpage btw...

// W
    Last edited by belgareth; 11-28-2005 at 08:48 AM.

hi max, where did u get the

ashleigh Seduction 101 induction CDs, was it of ebay or did u do it through archer, what are they like, are they

similiar to mlf da babe, the only things i have of archer is specific girl,, dc and destroy her foundation. i hear

that he will have a website running up soon.

cheers

Journeyman

HI, Slick. I got it thru Archer. Paid

like $149 for 4 CD set. It hasn't got any of the binaural beats of any kind. No nature sound either. It's just

Ashleigh talking, doing hypnotic inductions, to be exact.
    First Cd is Charisma, second Confidence Boost, third

Goal Integration, and the fourth Subconscious Control. Each CD runs for 34 to 35 minutes.
    Though they have no

hi-tech anything in them, the way Ashleigh defines each theme in detail in almost endless loops is definitely very

hypnotic. For the first few weeks I found it very hard to stay awake longer than 15 minutes. I stay awake towards

the very end of Da Babe over 80% of the time, by the way.
    Ashleigh's description of each theme is much more

creative and vivid. And each CD makes abundantly clear what the title REALLY means in great detail.
    She said

listen to all 4 CDs at least once a day OR MORE for 5 weeks, and I'd be much surprised. Well, not in 5 weeks, but I

persisted 2 more weeks 'cause the CDs sounded so soothing and hypnotic that I probably got addicted to them.

Didn't care if they worked or not.
    And one day, I suddenly felt different! The amount of negative inner

dialogue decreased dramatically. I thought it's just one of the days thing. BUT the same state remained for the

next 5 weeks or so, during which time what was recorded on those CDs, the first 3 CDs at least, sound very TRUE,

which initially sounded like Sci-fi at first.
    I just e-mailed Ashleigh to find out about the 'recharging'

routine, because I feel the effects are not as intense as before.
    Yeah, I broke down and bought DC and SG,

CHS as well. But Seduction 101 is the only product I can attest to at the moment, 'cause the others are just

shelved right now.
    One more thing, I also got the Kahuna Reality Control from Moses K. Gave it a try, but the

instructions on his CDs were too vague for me to grasp.
    Hope this helps.

Max

thanks a lot max, i think im gonna

give them a try, that is if he has any left

The only problem with me is i havent got enough time in the day to

listen to them all.
    what im using at the moment are

KA, been using it for about 6 months so far, not sure if

ive got much to report but i do find the need for less sleep

vanquisher, havent listened to that for a while but

it did make me more aggresive, kind of arragont sometimes- i used it once while weightlifting and my strength

increased by a lot, i could lift a lot heavier

Warrior extreme - have had it for 2 weeks, cant really report

anything so far with that, but im using it for more confidence around women

sphinx of imagination- one of the

best cd's ive had, makes my head and thoughts a lot clearer.

mlf da babe - use it every morning, i feel a lot

more flirting while using that with different women

ive have recenly bought 3dmind by tom vinzinni also, havent

tried to use that yet though

People saying the cds at learning strategies are also good also particularly the

new history generator and the self esteem cd, any1 tried their stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    KA, been using it for

about 6 months so far, not sure if ive got much to report but i do find the need for less sleep
    And

you've got the orange charge, right?

Holmes' Theme Song

Journeyman

I guess some of us including myself

are very serious self-help junkies. I've heard some wonderful things about LSC as well. If I were you, Slick, I'd

go for LSC CDs as they are much more affordably-priced and less taxing on your daily CD listening routine.
    You

can always check back Archersloan site later, and try Seduction 101 when you have more free time to spare. More than

2 hours everyday for the 101 course, believe me, is very arduous to say the least. And you'll have 3D Mind and

Xtrememind CDs on top of that to explore. IMHO, they'll just wear you out, mate.
    Lets keep one another

informed as to the effectiveness of different products on the market.
    As for sphinx, well, it put me to sleep

very fast. But other than that, it's almost impossible for me to pinpoint what area of my life it helped me

yet.

Cheers

Max

Phero Enthusiast

Cool before you innocent young bucks wade in too deep...

I posted this link last year. It looks at the history of NLP, Richard Bandler, and more or

less how this hypnotic behavior mod business came into being... you would be well advised to read this through, to

understand the "presuppositions", as John Grinder used to stress in his lectures....

FWIW, I studied with all

the first generation NLP grandfather figures, often up clse and personal in small seminar settings, long before

Anthony Robbins was incarnated as mister man of all human potential....

<LINK DELETED>

if that doesn't work

try:

<LINK DELETED>
    Last edited by belgareth; 11-28-2005 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    I

posted this link last year. It looks at the history of NLP, Richard Bandler, and more or less how this hypnotic

behavior mod business came into being... you would be well advised to read this through, to understand the

"presuppositions", as John Grinder used to stress in his lectures....

FWIW, I studied with all the first

generation NLP grandfather figures, often up clse and personal in small seminar settings, long before Anthony

Robbins was incarnated as mister man of all human potential....

<LINK DELETED>

if that doesn't work try:

<LINK DELETED>

Interesting article surfs_up. Sounds like the coke and alcohol had a big influence

on his behavior. I remember my psychology teacher telling us that people get into psychology as a profession as they

are trying to figure out why they are so screwed up. It seems that once he discovered this form of manipulating

others, it became a power trip.

So do you think this takes away from the validity of NLP? Truthfully, I'm not

too familar with it, except for the name. From the "reprogramming the mind" aspect, it doesn't sound much different

than something like Psycho Cybernetics, which also compared the mind to a computer. But that's basically used to

change your own behavior, not that of others.

It's interesting how so many of these "cult" figures have a

downfall and yet their following goes on. I used to work with a guy who belonged to a branch of the church started

by Aimee Semple McPherson. Even though she eventually "sinned" by leaving her husband for another man, the church

still prospers. And I used to know a woman online who could say nothing wrong about Osho, otherwise known as Bhagwan

Shree Rajneesh.

Now I realize that these are religious leaders, but the behavioral modification field can be

rather cultish itself. Look at EST, didn't Erhard have some kind of scandal too? And Tony Robbins has quite a

following, though I could never get into him myself. And I kind of am in a cult myself, through my meditation

practice. The founder of the system is an Eastern Indian Guru from the same lineage that Paramahansa Yogananda of

the Self-Realization Fellowship is from. Most of us who practice his medtations are trying to bring prosperity into

our lives and learned about him through Wayne Dyer, who could be considered another cult figure.
    Last edited by belgareth; 11-28-2005 at 08:49 AM.

Phero Enthusiast

Exclamation Yep, I did the whole EST thing too

Werner Erhard was a guy who had gone through a whole laundry list of names, from Jack Frost to Kurt Wilhelm von

Savage, beginning with his real name, John Rosenberg, wasn't the epitome of mental balance in the final analysis.

Lot of people thought he was God for a while, some still do. Saw the expose on 60 Minutes, the footage of his ummm,

lectures to the faithful looked nutty as a fruitcake. Back in the 70s EST was the hottest thing going, mucho sexual

hooking up through the seminars, nonsense EST lingo sprouting up everywhere, I guess we could forgive almost

anything in the name of transformative technology. Then the NLP thing came along, better tech than EST all around,

it was very hot, cooking on all burners when Tony Robbins picked it up and ran with it. Tony amped it up, watered it

down, added the rock and roll show context, Tony had the charisma to pull off the star gig in a way that Werner

Erhard was, dunno, he just didn't have the same incandescence, I think in the back of his mind he realized that he

couldn't compete in the same game as Tony so he packed it in, hounded by some very dark rumors that have never been

adequately explained (like, he never sued the CBS producers for their story, CBS never retracted their story, and he

comes up wwith this weird explanation that he's not persuing the case to protect his family's privacy... and he

stays out of US jurisdiction ever since....hmmmm.....)
    Which leaves us where ? I guess you have to be careful

about your expectations for "like magic" quickie solutions, instant mental reprogramming, one size fits all gurus

and cheezy philosophies that are supposed to make sense of life.
    Everybody was looking for the instant

answer, they got taken to the cleaners again and again, there was no secret formula or decoder ring, it was easy to

talk the talk and hard to walk the walk...

Phero Enthusiast

Talking Now, here a seduction script U can surely use.

"More up-in-your-face was the bold stunt performed by an ex-catholic who, in 1950, with the coöperation

of a band of Lettrists, caught, gagged, stripped and bound a priest before the Easter High Mass, put on his

vestments, and stepped to the pulpit to declare to the congregation, "Brothers, God is dead" and to outline what

this was going to mean for the poor, misguided souls. According to one account, "[s]everal minutes passed before the

congregation actually registered what was happening. He managed to escape out of the back of the cathedral but the

congregation caught up with him on the quai where they proceeded to try to lynch him. The Lettrist, alas, was forced

to surrender to the police in order to save his neck."

Journeyman

Interesting story, Surfs up. I too

attended EST for a quick fix in the early 90's, which then was running by the name of Lanmark Forum. Pretty

disappointed soon after the punchline, but people there were all talking about instant Satori and Enlightenment with

tears streaming down their cheeks. What a freak show it was!
    And there's this intruiging fella we can't miss

out, L Ron Hubbard. The Sci-fi author turning into a cult leader of Scientology. Very colorful personality all

around this guy.

Max

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    I

remember my psychology teacher telling us that people get into psychology as a profession as they are trying to

figure out why they are so screwed up.
    That about sums it up. Then again, who doesn't have problems?

I think it's funny that the guy used the same explanation eventually used in Seinfeld that psychologists (doctors

in the episode) make money off of you having problems, so they want to keep you sick as long as they can. It's

ironic that these people say that the hard working men and women of the medical/psychological profession try to scam

you...when they're trying to scam you.

Journeyman

Does anyone have any information

about the Ken Mass NLP/Subliminal CDs? I've seen them for sale cheap on eBay. Cheap, what a magical word...

<LINK DELETED>
    Last edited by belgareth; 11-28-2005 at 08:49 AM.

Stranger

So what would a chap like me

have to do to become the next Yoda? lol,

seriously, this is ALOT of information to take in and alot of

contrasting views of what works and what doesn't.. I know the best lessons lie in trial and error, but not being

the richest man in history,

what would the masses recommend for self-help, motivation, seduction? So far I see

that the above link (kenmass.com) has the most affordable prices..

j

don't be scared, click it

Journeyman

My follow-up reports in regard to

MLFs and Xtrememind CD courses,
    Well, I returned both MLFs for obvious reasons. I also got a refund on all

Extrememind CDs minus Cosmic Shield. I kept it 'cause I'd like to do that instead of my Pillar of Light HUNA

ritual.
    BTW, I found the LSC Paraliminals really helpful. The best CD courses I've experienced so far.

They're affordably-priced and very clinical in their approach. I'd recommend New History Generator, Anxiety free

and Self Esteem Supercharger.
    As for Ashleigh's Seduction 101 effects, well, the rush's gone, I'm afraid.

I know for a fact that it can be recharged if I gave it a few more listens, but at the moment, I'm preoccupied with

LSC CDs as I got the whole library deal.

Max

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information