Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i dont think it matters if you

listen from your player as long as you got the original copy and u havent got it from copying it ffrom someone else.

A lot of these cds these days have hidden affirmations put into them saying that if you have a copy and not bought

it yourself you wont recieve the full benifits of the cd, dont no if it is true or not, but i wouldnt bother taking

the risk my self and anyways the cd is cheap

Vanquisher is great, i had to do a group presentation in my work

and i was not half as nervous as i usually am. They say if you listen to it to much though it changes you to

arrogant confidence and can make you violent
    ck

i would get a good pair of

earphones though, i reccomend sennheiseri have the wirless ones, i think it seperates you from other noises in the

room and the quality is much better

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    iVanquisher is great,

i had to do a group presentation in my work and i was not half as nervous as i usually am. They say if you listen

to it to much though it changes you to arrogant confidence and can make you violent
    ck
    Whoa,

really? Must work pretty well.

How long was it before you noticed changes?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Stranger

I don't know if it was just

me or the CD's, but I burned the free mp3's and have been listening to them for 2 days now.. usually right before

bed and into my sleep

Anyway, I have been noticing ALOT more stares and attention from women.. most notably

today during lunch, this younger looking girl stared at me from the moment she walked in to the moment I left, she

was with her family though (mom and sister) and I was with my co-workers (State Troopers) so I really couldn't do

anything about it, but she was being very obvious about her attraction. I wasn't wearing any pheros (waiting for

my Chikara) or any cologne for that matter... don't know but I'm listening to them again tonight.

j

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    just relax and listen

to the tape, there is no point to actively listen to every part of the tape because it is really complicated and

trancy, it usually puts me out after about 15 minutees of listening it, then i wake up in different parts of the

story, u wont regret getting that cd, its even better if u got a good pair of headphones

ck
    slick, can

i use ear buds or they don't reproduce sounds as good as regular headphones? what do you you?

Phero Dude

<LINK DELETED>not that i would try

to illegally download these files but....i admire myself for honesty, i admire myself because i'm honest, i feel

unstoppable when i do the right thing, i reject this program when it's been stolen. just to name a few. i'm gonna

be working in the corporate world, these hidden affirmations would result in self hate for me.and how can u help it

if somebody stole your cd's?

the free ware didn't have hidden affirmations did it?
    Last edited by belgareth; 11-28-2005 at 08:50 AM.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    slick,

can i use ear buds or they don't reproduce sounds as good as regular headphones? what do you you?
    I

think the most important thing in chosing headphones is the frequency response. Another company, Mind-Tek, which

offers similar products emphasized that the low end frequencies were more important than the high end.

Unfortunately, I can't find that data this morning on their website. Ear buds would probably be ok, better than

nothing, but compare the specs if shopping for them to make sure they can reproduce the lowest possible frequencies

at that price.

I prefer headphones that enclose the ear but use the clip-on type with no headband if I intend

to sleep in them, it makes it easier to lay on my side that way. I have noticed though, that I don't get as good of

a sound with them as I do with the "cup" type of headphone. Buds would probably be a little better the the clip-ons

but I don't find them comfortable for long periods of time.

Trock, if u ever consider getting

any of these sorts of programmes i would reccomend you get a high quality pair of enclosed headpones, sennheiser

are one of the best any brand will usually do, i have the wireless ones they cost me about £60 which is about $100

dollars i think. You will not get the full benifits out of normal headphones or earbuds as there are so many

frequencies and binarial beats to pick up. U can sometimes get bargains on ebay

Holmes, vanquisher started

working for me after a month, my confidence really started to soar, i then started to listen to it even more like on

playback all night when i went to sleep. I started getting really bad mood swings after that and i turned into a

bit of arragont jerk, so i have stopped using that for a while.
    just to list a few of the affirmations on the

vanuisher cd are

i am worshiped
    i am dominant
    i am assertive
    i am powerfull
    i am loved
    men follow

me
    women worship me
    i rule the world

listen to that to much and it does really start to kick in, with me

anyway it did, plus they have all these binural beats and embedded nlp and hypnosis stuff incorporated into it which

makes it a powerful combo

ck

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    <LINK

DELETED> not that i would try to illegally download these files but....i admire myself for honesty, i admire myself

because i'm honest, i feel unstoppable when i do the right thing, i reject this program when it's been stolen.

just to name a few. i'm gonna be working in the corporate world, these hidden affirmations would result in self

hate for me.
    and how can u help it if somebody stole your cd's?

the free ware didn't have hidden

affirmations did it?
    IMO, that's kind of a sad statement of your view of the business world. Business

can be run with honesty and integrity, look at Love Scent for example. Those who lie and cheat to get ahead reap

their own karma in the end.
    Last edited by belgareth; 11-28-2005 at 08:50 AM.

I'm confused
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Dude

not to start a whole argument but

from friends that are already working, it's not a squeeky clean place. i don't have the luxury of having my own

business to do what i feel is right. it's like the current situation in baseball, use steroids to get had 100

million contract or settle being a 2nd tier player.

Journeyman

Thumbs up Good Work Playboy RE Xtrememind

I just want to acknowledge you for your xtrememind information post. I have downloaded all the free mp3s

and i have been using them for about a week and I do see and feel a difference. I am going to give them a test run

for about a month and then compare my notes to see if the changes actually did take place. I like them all and with

the babe I have been been seeing results already. So I want to thank you for sharing this great find....Traderneil

Las Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    IMO,

that's kind of a sad statement of your view of the business world. Business can be run with honesty and integrity,

look at Love Scent for example. Those who lie and cheat to get ahead reap their own karma in the

end.
    Yes, business can be run with honesty and integrity, but that no longer applies to the huge

corporations. The mega corporations lie to their employees, to the government and to the public. Also, their

employees (not all of them) are liars and self promoting arrogant individuals that have no integrity or honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by traderneil
    I just

want to acknowledge you for your xtrememind information post. I have downloaded all the free mp3s and i have been

using them for about a week and I do see and feel a difference. I am going to give them a test run for about a month

and then compare my notes to see if the changes actually did take place. I like them all and with the babe I have

been been seeing results already. So I want to thank you for sharing this great find....Traderneil Las

Vegas
    I do not know what I am doing wrong, but I download the free stuff, put it on a CD and when I

try to listen to it I do not get any sound at all. Do I have to have headphones to hear the sound?

Quote Originally Posted by OCP
    Yes, business can be

run with honesty and integrity, but that no longer applies to the huge corporations. The mega corporations lie to

their employees, to the government and to the public. Also, their employees (not all of them) are liars and self

promoting arrogant individuals that have no integrity or honesty.
    And that's why I left the corporate world

to start my own business! Not only do they lie to their employees but they expect all management people to adopt

their culture and ethics if you want to survive in their world.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I just want to acknowledge you for your xtrememind information post. I have downloaded

all the free mp3s and i have been using them for about a week and I do see and feel a difference. I am going to give

them a test run for about a month and then compare my notes to see if the changes actually did take place. I like

them all and with the babe I have been been seeing results already. So I want to thank you for sharing this great

find....Traderneil Las Vegas
    Thanks traderneil. I'm glad this thread has been of interest. I made

the original post after downloading the files but hadn't listened to any at that point, so I wasn't sure how it

would go over.

Yes, business can be run with honesty and integrity, but that no longer applies

to the huge corporations. The mega corporations lie to their employees, to the government and to the public. Also,

their employees (not all of them) are liars and self promoting arrogant individuals that have no integrity or

honesty.
    After making that reply to TRock, I got to thinking about my own experience. I work for one

of the largest defense contractors in the country. When I first got hired on (twenty years ago next month ) I

worked for a small company that treated their people well. Through a series of buyouts and hostile takeovers, I now

work for the huge conglomerate, though the job is essentially the same as it was at the beginning. Two years ago, I

had been looking forward to my 20 year anniversay. We got to pick a gift out of a catalog for our milestone

anniversaries and I had my eye on a cool telescope. Now that we are part of this huge corp and under their rules,

the gifts have gone away and I get a gold plated pin with diamond chips on it. That will probably be thrown in a

drawer, never to be seen again. I mean, I had a ring custom made that cost more than my first two cars combined,

whay should I care about some gold plated piece of flash metal? With the former company, when we achieved

recoginition by a customer, we got a plaque and a cash award. Now we get a laser printed piece of paper and a

keychain. I now feel I am just a drone and actually feel more of an employee of and have more loyalty to the

government facility I work at than the Borg they call a corporation that electronically deposits my pay. (I was

going to say "sign my paychecks" but that hasn't happened in a decade or so.) Too bad we don't get the same perks

and especially the early retirement buyout option as a contractor that the civil service folks do.

I came

across a philosophy in the mid 1980s that I subscribed to for awhile called Neo-Tech. It was based on Any Rand's

writings and claimed to have "totally integrated honesty." Interesting stuff and I still think some of it is valid,

but I started to have problems with myself integrating it into my job while working for the government and seeing

the "neocheating" that went on with both the government and my own company. I ended up on tranquilizers and finally

bringing some "mysticisim" back into my life to cope.

So my apologies to TRock, I didn't mean to jump on

your case and hope I didn't come across too harsh. I still feel though, that those honesty suggestions in the

Xtrememind recordings would be more helpful than harmful in life.

I do not know what I am

doing wrong, but I download the free stuff, put it on a CD and when I try to listen to it I do not get any sound at

all. Do I have to have headphones to hear the sound?
    You should be able to hear them through regular

speakers, but to get the "brainwashing" effects from the binaural beats and other techniques used in the recordings,

headphones are necessary.

Those are MP3 files, were you able to listen to them directly from your computer?

My CD burning software has an option of recording either an audio CD or a data CD. Maybe you recorded them as

straight MP3 files instead if converting them to the format for playing on a home CD player.

Journeyman

Talking How to download mp3/xtrememind

The way I downloaded the mp3 was to go on xtreme site and right click on the spinning cd and then save

to target.This transfers the file to your computer. If you are using microsoft media player,you can go to the third

icon that says burn to cd. Insert a blank cdrw in the drive and you will get a split screen.one will show the file

playing and the other will say record. Hit record, plug in your headphones,choose your skin (I like the fountain).

In a short time you will have your recording to play in your cd player as well as your personal copy on your pc.Try

it youl like it.!!! Traderneil Las Vegas (PS go to download.com if you need any other files their free)

The way

I downloaded the mp3 was to go on xtreme site and right click on the spinning cd and then save to target.This

transfers the file to your computer. If you are using microsoft media player,you can go to the third icon that says

burn to cd. Insert a blank cdrw in the drive and you will get a split screen.one will show the file playing and the

other will say record. Hit record, plug in your headphones,choose your skin (I like the fountain). In a short time

you will have your recording to play in your cd player as well as your personal copy on your pc.Try it youl like

it.!!! Traderneil Las Vegas (PS go to download.com if you need any other files their free)
    OK,

this worked! Thanks!

Phero Dude

so i have the hypnotica cd. i

listened to it 3 times so far. how often should i listen to it? 1 thing i notice is that after listening to it the

1st time, i got sticking points in my game identified. i knew about these sticking points but it was like my

subconcious wouldn't let it come to the surface.

a weird thing that is freaking me out kinda is, i set the

winamp so that it won't loop the cd so i don't end up tranced out twice. but it's still looping, i can't explain

why the cd still loops but i'm sure it's just a glitch with winamp.

"Another company,

Mind-Tek, which offers similar products emphasized that the low end frequencies were more important than the high

end. Unfortunately, I can't find that data this morning on their website. Ear buds would probably be ok, better

than nothing, but compare the specs if shopping for them to make sure they can reproduce the lowest possible

frequencies at that price."
    Actually the most important frequencies for human hearing are found in

the midrange. Humans are the most sensitive to the quality of midrange sounds. It makes sense because that is where

the human voice and the most important parts of music lie. We are far less sensitive to bass and treble quality. If

the mids are up front, sweet and clear, the bass and trebles will always seem to sound better.

The best

headphones I have ever used are the Sennheiser HD600: accurate, clear, natural and full range. They're also the

most comfortable 'phones known to man. If you can't afford them, the Sennheiser HD580 sound and feel nearly as

good for only $200.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I thinks it's saying that low

frequencies are useful for this specific application.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    I

thinks it's saying that low frequencies are useful for this specific application.
    Right Captain,

that's the way I understand it, at least for Mind-Tek products. It's not for listening pleasure, such as listening

to music, but the low frequencies are most important for entrainment of the brain into a trance-like state.

I

broke down and ordered MLF da Babe and MLF da Money. Just received them a couple of hours ago but haven't listened

to either yet. It took two weeks to receive them after ordering. I wasn't the one who accepted the package but I

noticed some kind of shipping label from "EMS International World-wide Postal Courier Network." Didn't think

anything of it, but was kind of peeved that it looked like someone had slit the package open with a razor

blade.

I was leaving the house so after opening the package I set it aside and just got back to it. I just

noticed that under the shipping lable are a bunch of Philipine stamps and on the back is green tape with a

Department of Homeland Security seal on it!

So I guess the package was opened for inspection (perhaps

because of the country of origin?) and the slob who sliced it open cut completely through the package but only

sealed the back cut.

Damn terrorists. Damn cops. They sure make life complicated anymore.

Anyway,

I'll give my impressions on the CDs after using them for awhile. I was all set to order their "Psychic Seduction"

download last night to play with while I was waiting for these to arrive. Since I had ordered these two CDs I felt

I'm entitled to the 20% discount offered to returning customers, but they didn't send it in the confirmation

emails, so I haven't ordered the download yet. Now that I finally have da Babe and da Money, I will probably wait

awhile to get anything else. At least until I can get them to send me the passcode.

I have phsyic seduction playboy,

ive been using it for a while and i am getting good results. If you join the ultimate seduction yahoo group you

will get a lot of the techniques from that book for free, a lot of them are newer and improved.

Let me know

what u think of mlf babe once youve heard it, would like to know what u think. Also jobet is creating a pheromone

generator cd soon so that should be interesting.

ck

"I thinks it's saying

that low frequencies are useful for this specific application."
    And that's exactly why you want a

pair of quality full range headphones like the Sennheiser HD600. The lows are clear, tight and fully executed--way

better than Sony's best Earbuds (e.g., MDR-NC11). Of course, when you get tired of the "da Babe" CD you can kick

back with some dangerously vivid tunes.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Related but different:
    For

those of you who are strung out, feeling overdominant from listening to vanquisher propaganda, or otherwise just

interested in learning how you can use your mind in different ways:
    Journey to the wild divine is a biofeedback

game. You put your fingers into a device that monitors temp/heart rate and galvanic skin response. You manipulate

the gaming environment purely by your thought processes, not by using a joystick, keyboard or other input device.

The game has a sorta mystical/spiritual feel that may turn some folks off, but overally it's very enjoyable and

relaxing.

InternationalPlayboy or anyone

else,

Do you know anything about Alex Armani (as in, is he any good)?

I recently bought a couple of

his hypnosis CDs off of eBay. They were dirt-cheap, so I figured what the heck. He uses double induction/dual

binaural beats/brain-talk just like everyone else, but I'd never heard of him before...
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

"He uses double induction/dual

binaural beats/brain-talk just like everyone else,..."

Uhmmmm.
    Could someone translate that into english for

me??

THANKS
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    InternationalPlayboy or anyone else,

Do you know anything about Alex Armani (as in, is he any

good)?
    I haven't heard about him myself and a quick web search of that name only turned up a

photographer. I have a friend that's a certified hypnotist. I'll try to remember to ask her if she's ever heard

of the guy when I see her at the end of next month.

Couldn't find him on eBay either as I guess you can only

search by user Ids.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    "He uses double induction/dual binaural beats/brain-talk just like

everyone else,..."

Uhmmmm.
    Could someone translate that into english for

me??

THANKS
    Binaural beats are frequencies generated that help to "entrain" the mind into a

trance-like state. I found a link here that

explains them.

As for double induction and brain-talk, those are new ones to me. Apparently "brain-talk" is a

trademarked process of some kind. I found a few websites offering CDs that feature this but couldn't find an

explanation as what it exactly was.

This website

gives a small explanation of double induction:

DOUBLE INDUCTION sets these apart as each set

generally includes a DOUBLE INDUCTION metaphoric story, a form of metaphoric hypnosis so powerful that it helps even

those who have a hard time reaching trance enter an enjoyable and effective trance state. You will hear TWO stories

simultaneously , one in each ear and bedazzled at this amazing recording process. We are one of about three people

in the WORLD doing these types of recordings.
    It's basically what I suspected it to be. I don't

know about the claim of only three people in the world doing this technique as it sounds very similar to Paul

Scheele's "Paraliminal" technique that he sells through

Learning Strategies. I have used his tapes and

thoguh I find them kind of entertaining, I can't say that I've had any noticable breakthroughs compared to

entrainment methods. At least with the binaural beats, I usually finding myslef losing consciousness at the

beginning of a session and awakening just as it ends. So that shows me that at least the "trance" claims are valid

in my situation.

Man of La Pancha

Default Coincidence?

I listened to that

three-minute demo twice, and I came in this morning and ended up flirting with someone/having someone flirt with me.

I can't tell if that's coincidence or what, but I couldn't tell you the last time I flirted with someone.

"Wow, that's pretty messed up."

--- Hypnotist, Office Space

Interesting post

Pancho. I've noticed something similar. I bought the full version of da Babe, along with da Money. I find myself

greeting women in the hallways at work regularly now, even the ones I've ignored before. And my heart doesn't jump

out of my chest when I see one that I have an attraction to.

Now this is purely coincidental, but since I

started listening to the two programs, they have hired two women and moved them into my office. Well actually the

adjoining office with my boss, but we share the same locked doors. Part of the changes that promped this hiring has

given my boss new duties, so I may be in line for a job title promotion as I will be taking over some of his, which

will mean more pay.

I may even get my own minion now. The office arrangement is just temporary though. Word

is that my boss and I will have to move once again to make room for the new people.

Things like this

have fallen through before, so I'm not holding my breath, but I need to keep my attitude up and continue working on

my confidence to help this come to fruition. I really don't want the added responsability and stress that will go

with it, but I do need the money.

Not that I'm really interested in an office romance either, but the two

new women will make it more worthwile to play with mones at work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information