Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default First (err.. second) pheromone shipment finally arrived!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After posting so many questions to you guys for the past two weeks, my first pheromone shipment finally arrived! It was actually the second order I had placed Wednesday that arrived Friday via FedEx. The order I had placed two weeks ago via the U.S. Postal Service still has not arrived. =P. I\'d recommend everybody use FedEx in the near future unless Bruce starts sending UPS.

In the order that arrived, I have a bottle of AE, sandelwood Edge, and NPA.

I notice that after I unscrew the top of the NPA bottle, there\'s another plastic thing with a small hole. Do I need to take this off, or do I just turn the bottle upside down? How fast does the NPA come out? I thought I\'d ask you guys first, since I don\'t want to spill such a small amount of liquid. =P.

The sandelwood Edge didn\'t have sandelwood written on it, but I assume it\'s right item. I sprayed some on a paper towel and noticed that the smell wasn\'t not as strong I had expected, hearing all the comments on this forum. The smell is certainly a lot weaker than an equal amount of cologne. Do most people spray on more cologne over the sandelwood Edge? I don\'t think more than one spray would be needed.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: First (err.. second) pheromone shipment finally arrived!

hi truth!

yup npa does come with a little plastic thing on top of the bottle. you can leave it there but since npa is used as an additive to another perfume, you might need to use a syringe with a needle to get something out of it. otherwise, you need to take the plastic off to be able to use a regular dropper. just be careful not to spill all of them while taking it off!!!

Hello Truth,
    Please send me an e-mail. I tried to contact you, but your e-mail address is not listed and I don\'t check my PMs very often. I want to keep in touch about your first order, and I can explain about your deleted posts. I have deleted a couple myself because they advertise competing websites. Normally, I send out an e-mail whenever I do that.

The plastic ring in the top of the npa is to make it possible to let out only a small amount at a time. The version I have of the setup lets out a quick series of drops. Maybe others can comment on their experiences. The sandalwood Edge is distinguished from the unscented only by a blue dot sticker on the top of the cover.

Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Really, I wouldn\'t call BeautyBuys.com a competitor of yours. Moreover, you don\'t sell Jovan Musk2. I just wanted to get some opinions.

It is a borderline case. Like I said, though, please write me an e-mail if you want to discuss it. I can try to map out the policy more clearly in the announcements section if that seems like a good idea.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, I\'m afraid of spilling the NPA when I try to take the plastic thing off. Can it be done easily?

**DONOTDELETE**

So where can I get a needle syringe?

**DONOTDELETE**

Walgreens.

Truth,

I have taken off the top of NPA lots of times, it\'s not hard. Just gently pry it off from one side, then just pop it back on. Using the plastic top though, I think the right amount comes out, but be careful, tunr it over slowly until you see th drop forming on the end of the plastic stopper.

**DONOTDELETE**

I found two decent syringes at Walgreens, but neither were needle syringes that can fit through the top of the NPA bottle. What section did you find yours, Jambat?

**DONOTDELETE**

> The sandalwood Edge is distinguished from the unscented only by a blue dot sticker on the top of the cover.

Hmm... My sandelwood Edge doesn\'t have a blue dot on it, unless it was on the bubble wrap that I didn\'t notice and threw out.

**DONOTDELETE**

To me Sandalwood Edge doesn\'t smell too different form regular Edge. Anyway I use the syringe from my inkjet refill kit. I just clean it real good. It works. Try those you bought. They may not look like they\'ll fit but they may. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Can the needle syringe extract cologne from a sealed spray bottle? If it can, it\'d be worth getting one. How much is an inkjet refill kit?

Thread Information