Thanks for your response TallCoolOne and Redcapp to my post on the \"Cologne to Wear. . \" thread. I asked the following;

\"I have a question about DIHL. A total \'10\' knockout young woman I work with walked up to me when I had the Jambat I mixture dabbed on, and turned sideways and just stared into space for about 10 seconds with a look on her face like she was lost or trying to remembering something, then walked away. Is this the DIHL or is serious eye contact a necessary part of the official DIHL look?\"

Redcapp said this might be called a \"Deer in Outer Space\" (DIOS)lol! Great Call. I have a further question and thought others might have noticed variations of the classic DIHL, they would like to share. I think the DIHL effect is one of the more rewarding as it makes it clear your pheromone \'cylinders are firing on all eight\'.

Also, I\'d be interested to know if anyone has noticed if the effects on one particular person you\'re working on shows variations in their response over a period of time. I\'m very interested in making a strong impact on the one woman I mentioned but have noticed a wide range of responses. I have tried various combinations of Jambat I, TE+AE, TE+AFA, NPA+AFA+APC+AE+TE over the last month with a wide range of responses. She acted very silly with the DIOS a month ago with the Jambat I, but then not much to the TE variations, AE alone, etc. I finally went back to JambatI yesterday and although no DIHL or DIOS she had great eye contact and would smile, look away and down alot and looked very flushed. Is it possible that she\'s noticing an effect and fighting the DIHL?! Hope the question makes sense. Many of the posts here concern meeting new people which is great but I\'ve been wondering how the results may change on one person you happen to be bombarding with the \"Phero\" effect.