Close

Lightbulb None Amounts, tried tested and true.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok im trying to save some time here on my multi phero mix to try and figure out the correct none dosages. Therefore

I have several none related questions that im hoping you guys can shed some light on.

The effect im toying

around with is a all purpose mix with that superstar/Vin Diesel aura. Whats your typical application none wise?

Standard .032-.04mg less, more? How does WAGG affect this? Does it raise the threshold for ODs allowing for a larger

dose? How about A1? Its a subtle attention getter/mood elevator. Anyone use them all at once? What im trying to go

for is a very varied mix but I was wondering about these 3 in particular. Could you also post your experiances in

mg/ application? Helps me WAY out with the science.. Thanks!

There are a LOT of variables. I

haven't got time to post properly now, but gernerally the presence of WAGG and -nol lowers the OD risk for -none.

A1 doesn't have much affect on -none tollerance to me, but A1 does convert to -none over time.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

I can only talk in terms of

concepts.....A1 seems to take away the shock and awe of lacroy products for me, in some cases reducing it to no

visible reactions. Wagg will raise the od threshhold, especially if you are none sensitive, but it is best for

largely helping to take away the negative effects of none. you'll want to raise your ideal none amount a little

perhaps because the wagg could make you look like you have less balls, but the best thing to do is to find what none

levels give you the dihls, the fear reactions and also the strong sexual hits, keep the number the same and add the

wagg. this should take away the fear, as well as take away some of the intensty of the dihls and the sexual hits,

but the end result is basically exactly where you want to be in terms of being percieved as attractive.

so

don't think so much in terms of raising the none threashold. none is strong enough on its own where once you

hammer down the point to people, adding anymore is risking beating a dead horse, smelling bad or even not allowing

them to be able to target where the mone cloud is emerging from.

Keep a-1 levels really low because it is

counterproductive to the overall picture at a certain point, at least in my case, but it is somethnng that you

probably want to include in a final mix because of the effects it has shown on the female brain.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    Ok im trying to

save some time here on my multi phero mix to try and figure out the correct none dosages. Therefore I have several

none related questions that im hoping you guys can shed some light on.

The effect im toying around with is a all

purpose mix with that superstar/Vin Diesel aura. Whats your typical application none wise? Standard .032-.04mg less,

more? How does WAGG affect this? Does it raise the threshold for ODs allowing for a larger dose? How about A1? Its a

subtle attention getter/mood elevator. Anyone use them all at once? What im trying to go for is a very varied mix

but I was wondering about these 3 in particular. Could you also post your experiances in mg/ application? Helps me

WAY out with the science.. Thanks!
    Dosages between 0.005 and 0.030 have proved effective, depending on lots

of things. Over 0.030 is probably pushing into OD range, unless it's on your clothing. I've put up to 0.060 on my

pants (half a mil of Andro 4.2) without OD.
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Oscar is pretty good at this

stuff, but he's on vacation, I think.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Oscar is

pretty good at this stuff, but he's on vacation, I think.
    So is the Bassiest of Man, Doc!

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Thread Information