Close

Cool I Recently Stumbled into a new REALM !!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys,
    Im definately a Newb and sorry for the grammar/spelling much in a hurry. In any case I

Didn't know Pheromones existed about just two weeks ago !! Until one destined night. In any case Im usually well

WAS the type of person thats quiet I didn't talk much at all and that was my downfall. I really don't know what to

say to girls !!!Im good looking and Have lots of male friends most of them i met from high school or college and I

know at least what to talk about with my male friends because we have things in common. And the reason I know im

good looking (don't know if this is the realm talking here) is because girls have told me Im FINE !! or im Sexy !!

and i get stared at by girls alot also Im approached by girls when i do go to bars/clubs even female bartenders I

never met before would hook me up with free drinks
    But thats as far as it would go after first contact

I didn't know what to say what to talk about and then it would become an awkward moment with just silence and me in

deep thought thinking about what i can say. Yes they would ask me questions and i would answer back but never know

what to ask them. In the end they would get bored or think i wasn't interested and just leave.. At first I thought

it was because i had bad breath or something but popping 4 tabs of Altoids and putting on expensive cologone with

still the same results.

Well that was my problem until I went to my friends house. This guy is always funny

and always the center of attention hes the type of guy that when you go to his house theres 3 or two other people

there already. and he always gets the number when we go out. He's good looking and funny strange thing was that I

known this guy for a long time and he was quiet like me until college. In any case I went to the bathroom and

remembered that i didn't put on any cologne on so i saw he had this cologne in his medicine cabinet called REALM

and it was already half used. So I put two sprays on. Later that night I couldn't beleive what was happening when i

spoke with a girl that approached me I had something to say and I was very witty specially in being funny I could

make any topic we were talking about funny I mean funny where people next to us would laugh cause they would over

hear what i would say. Only a few people are born with the funny wit that can make any situation hillarious and that

was me that night. When this was happening I thought that maybe someone may have spiked my drink with escatcy or

something didn't know what was going on and why I couldn't stay shut and had a smile on my face ? it wasn't the

liquor because i always have the same drink and same amount. The only thing I did differently from all the other

nights was that I had sprayed some cologened called Realm from my boys house. I had such a great night that I

decided to just buy that cologne and searched it online to my surprise it said it had pheromones etc... etc...
    I

have just purchased the beginers pack to see whats up with the pheromone scene. Even though I already feel complete

maybe I can take it even further.

Well to make a long story short. How was it for you guys the first time you

tried a pheromone product and what actually happened that made you go F***k this S***T F***ing WORKS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LiteMeUP
    How was it for

you guys the first time you tried a pheromone product and what actually happened that made you go F***k this S***T

F***ing WORKS !!!
    Wonderful!

I was the center of attention of three pleasent young women. Humor

was definatly present.

So it sounds you dont know what to talk to girls about. (me too) Look at her and talk

about somthing she is wearing. Ask her where she got her ring, necklace at. Just ask questions. For me this works.

Litemeup, You are blessed

with something most guys would kill for if you have all these women approaching you. Are you a confident guy? All

you need to do to be sucessful with women is learn to open up socially.

Thanks,
    Well I don't think

I was confident around girls I was always afraid that I would bore them to death. Looks are a good part but

conversation i think is what counts as well. And I guess you don't speak as much if your not confident. I mean

yeah of course you can get busy with some horny girl just because of looks only but youll get more chances of

hooking up more often if you have a personality to go with it.

I guess not many people have

had that experience of "WOW mones do really work"
    . due to the lack of responses. Well im going to try out

the beginers kit anyways due to my experience with realm. I feel im more of a none type of person,
    29 years old;

6,4" 235 pounds, no body fat with a baldy. people say i look intimidating and mean.

Im going to try out SPMO

first, then 3 days later after some days off SOE. and then maybe after that a very , very, very small amount of TE

with realm to see what happens.

If SPMO works for me ill buy WAGG to see if i get the same results.
    Im also

getting a chikara gel pack just to see. Im going to try it all out except for NPA unless TE works very well for

me which i doublt since im a none type already.

Ill keep everyone posted on my experience. I will not leave

this thread hangin like some people do who say they will tell us what happens and they never do

Ill keep a

post for each day i use the product an report all result either repulsion/maybe hits/ hits/ no results

Im an

honest person and will be honest with the results. In any case everyone's body type is different just like body

building some people see results immediately some people slowly and some don't see anything at all e.g 70 year old

hitting the gym . What happens with me doesn't necessarily mean it will be the same with you.

thanks.

Journeyman

My VERY first Pheromone

experience BOMBED, or DID it? You can read it here:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8847

Slinger

Seems that there are some points

that you just got to memorize when talking to girls:

1. smile and use eyecontact.

2. Use a journalists

key-rules when doing interviews: ask: Why, what, where and when. And when she answers, continue with her response,

and ask more etc..

4. Tell yourself that you're very interessting to girls, and not the other way around. Your

subconscciousness will get you what you tell it do get you.

A good example is a football player, if he looks

outside the goal and thinks, Ohh I must not shoot ouside the goal... He will. But if he looks inside the goal and

thinks I will shoot in goal, he will...

If you do this, the phero's will work even better for you..

Thread Information