Close

Cool AE Testing (results added!)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi!

I

recently bought a new AE bottle "unscented", to replace the old bottle which is now nearly empty. I've always used

a cologne in addition to the AE, but when I opened the new bottle, "just to try and see if "the old one has gone

weak from being a couple years old now"

But the new AE smelled SOOO gooood!!!!!

So I tried 4

drops, which has proven to be a good dosage for me. But the first drop had another spill on my finger, så I rubbed

it off on my neck to, so I hope I don't OD. I also added 7inches of SOE. I'll let you know tomorrow after I've

been out socializing today.

My Q is, fdo I need cover cologne??

I also used two drops of PI

yesterday with 6inches of SOE. Hope to success today! Fingers krossed
    Last edited by gfunk; 02-06-2005 at 04:45 PM.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    Hi!

I

recently bought a new AE bottle "unscented", to replace the old bottle which is now nearly empty. I've always used

a cologne in addition to the AE, but when I opened the new bottle, "just to try and see if "the old one has gone

weak from being a couple years old now"

But the new AE smelled SOOO gooood!!!!!

So I tried 4 drops, which

has proven to be a good dosage for me. But the first drop had another spill on my finger, så I rubbed it off on my

neck to, so I hope I don't OD. I also added 7inches of SOE. I'll let you know tomorrow after I've been out

socializing today.

My Q is, fdo I need cover cologne??

I also used two drops of PI yesterday with 6inches of

SOE. Hope to success today! Fingers krossed
    in a club atmosphere go raw, at work cover

scent is a must.

Thx for your reply BM!

I went

raw, sat in a crowded car, none of my friends acted nasty as in an OD. I was being the main alpha in the crowd all

night.

Went to a club, told my friend about it, and we decided to check it out, so I asked hotties to smell us

as we both had gotten "new perfumes", but thing was that whenever I asked, they liked mine better, and vice versa

Anyway, I'm really surprized that I didn't experience a massive OD from the dosage used.

One of

the girls I asked kept smiling the rest of the night, but I didn't care I was drunk and not really interessted in

hitting anything as this was a guys night out..

Today at work I got a lot of interest from girls

at work all day! I didn't applicate more phero's this day as I was afraid of getting me fired

But the

AE smells really scented, like an ordinary perfume, and I thought it'd be not necessary to hide with an other

cologne? And maybe even difficoult? Mixing two perfumes together usually is not a good Idea when you're talking

about ordinary perfumes, but when mixing one ordinary perfume with one scented phero product is this OK then?

Does anyone know if pheromones goes "out of date"? Could I maybe pour the old on into the new one?

Also, let's say how many days in

a row can you use your optimal dosage with your preffered phero? ...Without OD'ing?

I would suppose that If I

used 4 drops of AE every single night, I would incredibly soon get a serious OK (OverKILL!!), because the mones

wouldn't be able to get all worn off before applicating more and more...

All comments apprecciated!!

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    Hi!

I recently bought a new AE bottle "unscented", to replace the old bottle which is now nearly empty.
    I thought AE only came in a scented version. The info from its sales page states:

The

men's formula has a nice cologne fragrance that fades slowly into a unique musky pheromone essence.

I must have mixed it up,

because this is really scented yes. Is it actually meant to be mixed with cologne as well, or since it's scented

then you'd be good with just that? No need for a cover scent?

Be careful mixing scented

things with a cologne, it's totally possible to mix scents, you just have to make sure they go well together.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Does anyone know if

pheromones goes "out of date"? Could I maybe pour the old on into the new one?

Also, let's say how many

days in a row can you use your optimal dosage with your preffered phero? ...Without OD'ing?

I would suppose

that If I used 4 drops of AE every single night, I would incredibly soon get a serious OK (OverKILL!!), because the

mones wouldn't be able to get all worn off before applicating more and more...

All comments

apprecciated!!
    Thx! I'll just bump my other qestions a little then if I may pretty please

Thread Information