Close

Livin' the life of Riley

Thumbs up Hello from a noob, and some hit experiences

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello to all on the forum... I've been lurking for a few months and have been using products from here

almost as long. Even though I have a few months worth to catch you up on, I'll try not to make this too

long.

I stumbled on this site by accident. I was on anabolicminds, and was going to the prohormone forum,

but clicked on the pheremone forum in my haste. I have known of pheremones for years, but always figured they were

a sham. Maybe at one time, they were... but they are certainly not now.

Some women would refer to me as

cute or nice-looking, but I am by no means a super stud. I'm 6'2", 205 lbs, 33-inch waist, and am in my early

30's.

I started out with perception, as I originally wanted something I could just put on, without worry

about mixing and blending, as all the info I was reading was rather overwhelming at first. I later went to the

newbie kit, and have gotten AE and WAGG recently.

The very first night I tried the 'mones (1 spray

perception... start light and work up from there, eh?), I ran into an attractive female friend that has always had

an interest in me... but her (even cuter) roomate was there, and she had just broken up with her boyfriend. The

roommate also had a female friend along. Anyway, the roommate would just not stop flirting with me. At one time,

she told me I smelled like a guy that she never got with, but always had sexual tension between. Basically, she was

saying she was attracted to me, but the mention of the smell told me right there that the 'mones do truly work. A

male friend of the roommate later arrived, and her female friend told me their relationship was more than

platonic... but the roommate would not stop flirting with me, holding my arm, etc., even right in front of the guy.

I could tell he was not happy about it. The female friend was also single, and made it pretty clear that she was

interested in me as well. I ended up hooking up with neither (yet...heh), but it was a great first night for the

'mones.

On another night, not long after that one, I ran into a cute girl I have known for several years.

She has never shown the slightest interest in me. This night I was wearing 2 or 3 sprays of Perception. We said

hello when we saw each other, and that was about it... but I was sitting at the bar (this was at a local sports

bar), and after she walked by a few times she suddenly turned to me and said, "you don't remember my name, do

you?". I didn't.. but she didn't remember mine either... and she never cared before. She sat down and started

talking to me, and within 10 minutes into the conversation, she was asking things like, "so what do you think my

favorite position during sex is?". She made a point of getting my number and making sure I had hers. I have run

into her multiple times since then, but the timing has never been right. However, I used a line on her that I

recently read here and liked ("how about next time we go back to my place, order pizza, and have sex?"). Her reply

was a sexy smile and "sounds like a great idea to me." By the way, she just found out that she will be posing for

Hustler or Penthouse (can't remember which) in the near future.

Other strong hits include:

-the

hot girlfriends of friends heavily flirting with me (one even asked me to be her date to a party, as soon as her

boyfriend said he had to go home to get some stuff done).

-the other night was the first time I have ever

had sex with two women at the same time. They said they have never been with each other before (and I could tell by

their eyes and body language this was true), but I got them to deeply kiss each other, and even got one to spend a

minute going down on the other. We were all completely comfortable, and I think the 'mones had a stong hand in

it.

-many other examples, but this post is getting long as it is.

Still with me? If so, then

here are some observations I have so far:

-I was so worred about OD after reading a lot of posts on here,

that I think I have been under dosing a lot. I look approachable and like a pretty decent guy, so I am finding that

I should stress the -none and go light on the -nol. For example, I was wearing only TE the night of the threesome.

People should intentionally try to OD at least once, to see how much it takes AND to see what OD reactions look

like.

-Speaking of OD... keep in mind that everyone is different. What may be an OD to one woman may be

incredibly attracting to another woman.

-the mones are a two-way street. They seem to make me more open to

women as well. I found myself talking to and even attracted to a girl that I have never cared for in the past. I

am interested in women that I don't think I would be, if not wearing the mones.

-they certainly do add

confidence. Even if some of my successful hits are totally due to placebo effect, I say yay for placebo

effect.

-bruce and his service are totally top-notch. He even went out of his way to accommodate me on one

order that gave me some difficulty when I tried to do it online.

Well, I think I've managed to put just

about everyone to sleep, but I should be pretty caught-up now.

Riley

Livin' the life of Riley

Question Oh yeah...

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask

a couple of dumb questions:

1) The product guide mentions sprays with TE, but mine came as just a bottle with

a cap. I know the essentials is supposed to come that way, but I thought the normal TE came with a spray top? Not

that it really matters... I think I would prefer to dab anyway.

2) How do you open the silver atomizer that

came with the newbie kit (to fill it)? I'm afraid I am going to apply too much force trying to open it the wrong

way, and break it.

Riley

Stranger

Answers to your questions:

1) I think the product guide is talking about combining TE with SPMO in the atomizer, and spraying that.

2)

Take off the metal cap, exposing the nozzle. Then, put one hand on the top part of the atomizer just below the

nozzle, and one hand on the bottom part (the base), and pull. That should expose the class chamber that holds the

liquid. Screw that off.

Those are some pretty good hits. A lot of people have trouble with TE and the newbie

kit, so it's nice to see things work as they're supposed to for a change. Do you recall if you were wearing a

cover scent on the night of the threesome?

Livin' the life of Riley

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Do you recall if

you were wearing a cover scent on the night of the threesome?
    Thanks for your reply!

I

usually cover TE with Curve (including that night). I was covering it with Drakkar originally because I figured the

strong scent would definitely mask the -none, but I like the smell of Curve better... and so do some of my female

friends.

I find that if I smell the 'mones on me too much, it makes me self-conscious and I start feeling

like everyone around me can smell them too... so I always use a cover scent. Actually, I don't dislike the smell

of TE. Ofcourse, it's not my favorite either.

Riley

Journeyman

[need to buy perception ,

need to buy perception] it does seem my wife is more sexually fun with mones on im glad im married but that

does not mean that it should be dull

Livin' the life of Riley

Talking

I definitely give perception a

thumbs-up. It seemed to me to be a good all-around choice, and not bad for someone who is just getting started with

'mones, and doesn't want to worry about mixing and matching (at least that described me). I have always used my

own cover scent... come to think of it, I'm not sure if I have even smelled the scented stuff it comes with

(Doh!).

If I had to say something negative about it, it would be that it felt like it leaked when I tried

to bring it with me. I have read other people say the same thing as well... so I have learned to always leave it in

a place where it will remain totally upright.

Riley

Thread Information