Close

Default Question for Gegogi about TE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Others

please feel free to answer as well, as applicable. G, I'm confused by some separate posts you've made in the last

few days. I'm not trying to call you out or anything, but I know you use TE a lot, and I'm just starting to learn

it myself. Here's where I'm confused:

In one thread:

"TE is known to be excellent for attracting older

women--40-50--but tends to scare off teenage and young women."

And in another:

"A 50/50 mix of TE and

Burberry Weekend or Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey applied generously to neck, chest and wrists makes young women

twitch, itch and pine for my lovin.' After seeing me a few times they start to stalk me. "

So, which is it? I

think, like most guys, I would rather have hits from younger women than older. My only 'none heavy product right

now is TE (I also have AE, but that of course has other mones and lower concentration). At the age of 33, I'd like

to get hits from women mostly either around my age, or younger. Do you think TE is any good for this then, or

rather, something else?

esk,

TE isn't a new

product, I bet you could find your answer by doing a search and reading up on some past posts. Neither is AE for

that matter.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by esk6969
    Others please

feel free to answer as well, as applicable. G, I'm confused by some separate posts you've made in the last few

days. I'm not trying to call you out or anything, but I know you use TE a lot, and I'm just starting to learn it

myself. Here's where I'm confused:

In one thread:

"TE is known to be excellent for attracting older

women--40-50--but tends to scare off teenage and young women."

And in another:

"A 50/50 mix of TE and

Burberry Weekend or Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey applied generously to neck, chest and wrists makes young women

twitch, itch and pine for my lovin.' After seeing me a few times they start to stalk me. "

So, which is it? I

think, like most guys, I would rather have hits from younger women than older. My only 'none heavy product right

now is TE (I also have AE, but that of course has other mones and lower concentration). At the age of 33, I'd like

to get hits from women mostly either around my age, or younger. Do you think TE is any good for this then, or

rather, something else?
    When I read his post, I got teenagers as the under age (legally speaking) group, and

for what it's worth, and my view, they are all hit by TE. The teenie weenies (16-17 and below) are normally

frightened, but not all of'em. The more mature (18-25) are attracted, know what's going on, and chances

are, they may let you know it, and those on up (25+) will often let you know that they smell you out by their more

aggressive actions/body language.

I reserve all rights to be wrong. (Damn, I love that statement!

)

P.S. And yes, TE is good for people around your age (plus the 16-60's) from Mobley's lenses, BUT,

you're gonna have to test the waters to get YOUR answer. Don't be scared, and turn down those that don't appeal

to you with class!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Perhaps I should have made my

question more clear. I was specifically trying to understand the difference that Gegogi seems to have had in

reactions to TE, in specific to either younger or older age groups.

I understand the archives have lots of

"what works for what", but I am trying to understand how one poster can have two seemingly different, and

diametrically opposed reactions to the same product.

Unless, of course, he meant that HE has one type of

reactions, whereas others have another type; or, perhaps he has has *both* types of reactions himself, but there may

have been different contexts or factors present under which they occurred. It wasn't clear from the quoted posts,

which is why I was asking clarification on them.

Also, it should be noted, I am assuming there was not the

presence of other 'mones in either event, since they were not mentioned in the posts, and so am therefore assuming

that combinations of different products was NOT a factor, which would otherwise normally easily explain away the

difference. But then, just because other products weren't mentioned, doesn't mean they weren't being used, so I

don't want to assume that, either. Again, just seeking clarification on the apparent divergence here.

Mobes, I agree completely!

I think that their confidence increases with age, which leads to more aggressive expression of how the TE is

making them feel.
    CptKipling

King of the coupons!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Mobes, I agree

completely!

I think that their confidence increases with age, which leads to more aggressive expression of how

the TE is making them feel.
    Dahmit, Cpt! You said what I said in two sentences. But yeah,

that.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Gegogi, what say ye?
    CptKipling

Default It is just as I wrote...

I stand

by what I said: younger women (college age) tend to twitch and fidget while older women are openly drawn to me.

Twitching and fidgeting doesn't mean a younger woman isn't attracted to me. It just indicates she is uncomfortable

and/or confused. It's rather funny to watch as it can look as if she needs to take a leak really bad. She often

bolts but will likely come back for more punishment in the following days and weeks. Eventually she'll grow bolder,

stop fidgeting and turn into a wild woman.

Older women (30-50) usually skip the fidgeting stage and grab

your ass. Differences in life experience and confidence may account for the differences. Of course this is my

personal experience, mainly in my office, classrooms or performing venues. And, of course, all this assumes mutual

attraction. 'Mones won't produce any reaction if she isn't interested you your type or you ain't got game. Your

mileage may vary.

I steer clear of women under 18 so I have no experience with their reactions.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 02-04-2005 at 08:54 PM.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Geoggi,

What course(s) do

you teach ? And what are your students age range? So

I'll assume the younger ones will sit far away from you

as possible to avoid discomfort.
    ________
    WEEDMAPS
    Last edited by ironfire; 03-16-2011 at 05:04 AM.

I'll assume the younger

ones will sit far away from you as possible to avoid discomfort.
    Not in a large classroom. Obviously

the professor is an authority figure and in charge, so most young women are shy, often nervous, with or without

'mones. Plus, there are plenty of young men bursting with youthful vigor and natural pheromones. My 'mones won't

be noticed unless I hang around their personal space for a few minutes. However, they sure notice when they come to

visit me in my office. They usually get increasingly "itchy" with each passing minute. At first I thought some would

never come back but they can't stay away and find all sorts of excuses to visit me. I suspect TE and NPA lead to

sexual fantasies as two of these young woman recently sent me erotic emails and AIM. They were too shy to come out

and say something in person but sure were bold in writing. I must say I really enjoy the tease.

I teach

music. Most of my students are 18-25. I also have a few older housewives enrolled. They're the most dangerous as

they just grab ya first chance they get.

Thanks for the response, that

clears it up perfectly.

Of course, I also think your being a college professor, and in the music

arts department, at that, and in HAWAII, on top of all that, just might have something to do with all the

action you are getting, LOL. And then, on top of it, you add 'mones to the mix.

It's a wonder you manage to

get any work done. It's hard to imagine a more perfect setup for getting women....

(hot college chick) "Oh,

professor Gegogi, this has been such a magical night, the wind, the waves, the sand, the sunset, and the magical

strumming of your guitar.... and everytime I'm near you, I - I just don't know, it's like I feel all these

strange sensations I've never felt before...."

Hmm, you make it sound much

better than it actually is! Islanders spend way more time stuck in traffic than lovin' under a palm tree. Also,

although I love to flirt and tease, I rarely go beyond that with students. They would have to be really special.

Plus it's unprofessional and I'm extremely picky about women. I did slip last semester and got my head banged

against the wall good for that one... She nearly tore my dick off (a total nympho) and then broke my heart in the

worse way. I almost crawled back to my ex-wife because of her!

Thread Information