Close

Stranger

Default beating off men with a stick!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

read Sophie's message about the forum getting dull.... so I thought I'd share an experience that was anything BUT

dull.

About a month ago I went to a local bar (mostly people in the 20 to 30 age range).... I wore my PI/W for

the first time in over a year -- 3 drops to be exact.

It was CRAZY!!! I went to the "smokers" area to have a

cigarette...... the next thing I know there's a man in there chatting me up and trying his best to make me laugh.

Then another guy comes in, sits at the same table as me and this other guy, and starts a conversation and joking

aswell. The next thing you know.... 2/3 of the men are in this room, surrounding my table.... all trying to get my

attention :O . I couldn't answer one question fast enough before another guy asked another question. One guy sat

beside me, got all "touchy feely" and kept telling me how "beautiful" I was and asking me to dance...... another guy

kept telling me how "smart" I was, and what a nice person I was. And everybody started acting like teenagers

again........ acting silly and doing things to impress eachother........ I even had a female (who I know personally

and is bisexual) hit on me....... and keep telling me to watch when she started doing this brake dancing....hehe.

We were all having so much fun that when the bar closed, a guy friend of mine invited everyone at the bar back to

his house...... where the flirting continued.

I don't know if it was the PI/W.... because my bottle is over 2

yrs old...... but I'm leaning towards a "yes"....... as I've NEVER had this strong of a reaction before.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Thanks for the post!
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Well if it's that normal

for you when you go out then it almost has to be the mones or one really strange coincidence. I wish I could find a

mone combo that would have that kind of effect on women around me, WOW congrats.

Thread Information