Characteristics:
    6'2 185lbs 21yrs old caucasian male.

Products:
    2 sprays of chikara, one free sample

pack of AE rubbed over chest.

Report:
    First impression, chikara smells nice, AE smells nice but alittle

feminine IMHO.
    I cannot sense the smell of NPA but my sister can and she tells me it wreaks/stinks.
    With risk

of ODing or smelling bad I therefor save NPA for saturday to try it out.

So I roll up to club 1 and enter,

greet bouncer and bullshit, nothing out of the ordinary yet. Guys I know come up and greet

me immediately, I

bullshit and blow them out(i have other motives here) nothing out of the ordinary yet.

There is a

modelingagency there trying to find talent(event sortof). More guy friends come up and greet me and bullshit.

Nothing out of the ordinary other than they all are happy to see me and talk to me. I take a stroll and walk

by this

bartender chick(working at another place) she sees me and extends her hand to grab me and stop me. I

stop and start

bullshitting. She's a cute 20 something petite brunette with her _HOT_ blonde friend. Theyre

standing in line for a

photoshoot so we bullshit and laugh. This is where I lean in and tell them I bought a

new cologne and ask them what they

think, they both get a good whiff and the blonde goes

doggydinnerbowl(DIHL) on me. I tell them I have to mingle abit and

ill see them later , they then

scramble anxiously for their phones as they invite me to party with them on saturday.

Its still early but

theyve opened up the second level now so I go down there and check it out. Now these two italian guys

overhear me speaking english so they start talking to me and Im being friendly so I bullshit with them for

awhile and their

spanish friends both male and female come by and im introduced like im some royalty or

something. So after alot of bullshit

and laughs I move on and spot this blonde chick I known for years but

havent seen in a year or so. There has been no sexual

innuendo or interest ever with her but as I come up

she's superfriendly and goes sexual on me. Meaning she puts her arm

around my lower back and keeps it there

and strokes my back and says "mmm whats that smell?" Now I have no sexual interest in

this girl for several

reasons I could fit into a paragraph of its own. So I move on.

I now walk out of the place and head up to

club 2 in hopes of meeting the barmanager , as I roll up theres a female bouncer

at the door. She probably

has seen me there before but we've never talked so she welcomes me and I start bullshitting with

her, she

is being very friendly and very receptive(socially). I do the same to the girl charging me for my entrance. I take a

stroll around not much action in here tonight so I roll back to club 1.

On entering theres this

blonde who has been interested in me before and due to logistical reasons i've never pulled before. I

walk

up put my arm around her lower back and start going sexual with flufftalk. She reverses it on me with her hand down

into

my backpocket and sexualstate aswell. I tell her about my 'new cologne' she takes a whiff and goes

DIHL. So I take her to the

dancefloor move her around smell her neck tongue her down, take her back up to

bar tongue her down more etc etc. Now its

getting late for me(2 am) I have to be up at 6am for work and I

know I cant pull her tonight either(frustrating). Now she

invites me to come with her to this

studentclub(nightclub) on saturday and that she has a spare ticket for me. I accept the

invitation and kiss

her good night.

Conclusion;
    It seems like it worked. However it seemed more that people were more

friendly in general. Both guys and girls, one guy

sitting with his back to me all of a sudden complimented

me on a cool ring I was wearing, a total stranger out of the blue.

No girls around and he wasnt gay(atleast

not what I could tell later when he was tounging down some chick on the dancefloor).

Those italian and

spanish dudes aswell thought I was cool and wanted to hang some other time etc. Girls seemed a bit

sexualized by Chikara+AE but I dont know if it was that outrageous. Maybe i'll try Chikara+NPA next time

here to see if I can

get some aggresion and sexualization from males and females(in that order).

Ahwell now I just have to figure out what the hell im going to do on saturday, one possible dinnerdate with

a blonde 18yr

old, a party with those two bartenderchicks or the partyevent with that 20yr old blonde. Alot

of options isnt always a good

thing..

Great story!

Seems to me

that you're already pretty good at socializing and exposing yourself to women in such way that they get attracted

to you. As you say, bullshitting It definately seems from this report that the mones has enhanced your features

here, and that it certainly does make things go forward at a faster pace and with a stronger impact.

As for

the trick of letting them smell your new cologne, that's just a big winner! It's dead easy, they will give them an

instantly and full impression on the mones, and if for nothing else, it's an icebreaker. You can just stop whatever

woman you want and ask, because this is such an interessting topic to them, and everyone loves being asked their

opinion.

By using a cologne as cover scent you should avoid the NPA to make you stink. Did you do that before

asking your sisters opinion?

Good luck, and looking forward to hear more reporting from you

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    By using a

cologne as cover scent you should avoid the NPA to make you stink. Did you do that before asking your sisters

opinion?
    Nope I didnt, so im gonna apply one drop of NPA to my cheek here and then spray once with my

cologne(closely) at the same spot, hopefully it'll mix suffiecently but I wont know at what ratios.

Im

going out tonight(friday) aswell as tomorrow to further test this. Now its time to bring out the NPA

And yes i'll be posting fieldreports, we need a new section dedicated to fieldreports alone though, i'd be

happy to contribute with 2-3 fieldreports every week(as well as any mentionable experience at the office).

Thread Information