Close

Default Weird night with the wife, and AE/TE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The other night, I was in the mood, but not feeling terribly energetic. The wife was out doing some errands, so I

decided to try some 'mones to see if they could get me laid without me having to do anything romantic. I

should probably also mention here, as an aside, that when I've been wearing 'mones around my wife, I've been

purposely trying NOT to be overly romantic, but rather just act normal, so as to not skew my test results.

So,

I normally apply the TE on the neck, so it only affects the "close in" range, but this time, tried it on the wrists

with AE as cover, in the hopes of broadcasting it, since I knew we weren't going out or anything. I put about 2

dabs of TE on each wrist, but wasn't satisfied with their "bigness", so then I put some straight TE in an empty

atomizer, and put 1/2 spray on each wrist, and rubbed together. Then, about 2-3 dabs of AE on each wrist after the

TE dried off, and again rubbed together.

So, most of the evening was about normal - I should also add, the

wife is PMS'ing this week, and she gets PMS real bad, so I knew I was taking a 'none OD risk, but I'll take the

risk in the name of science. Well, at one point later in the evening, after she had two beers (just want to be

clear that alcohol, and thus lowering of inhibitions was involved), I was teasing her about something as she worked

on her computer in the office (this is normal behavior for us), and she pulled me down and kissed me open-mouthed

(this is NOT normal behavior).

There weren't any more sexual overtures until after the kids went to bed - she

was laying in our bed, watching some lame-ass home decorating show, and I was just basically next to her, on purpose

to lay out some scent, but no real reactions or anything. So then, I made some comment about if we were going to be

doing anything tonight, or if she was tired (this is also fairly normal behavior; after almost 10 years, subtelty

goes out the window, and again, I didn't want to be TOO nice), and she rolled over, climbed on top of me, and

started kissing. A bit more agressive than her norm.

Well, things went about as expected from there, except

here's the weird part - the sex was, I don't know how to describe it, different. It seemed a lot more...

emotionally detached, for lack of better way to describe it. It was like, we were both there, but both sort of in

our own worlds. She also seemed, hmmm, like maybe less attentive than normal, but the weird thing is, it didn't

bother me, because I didn't seem to care, whereas normally, I might. In fact, at one point, she even had her eyes

open, and was kind of looking around the room, not like she was bored or anything, but more like she was mentally

checked out - was this my first DIHL? I know it's possible as I may have been approaching OD-levels, but this was

surprising.

I also recognized the possibility that this emotional detachment could possibly lead to some

fairly depraved (and therefore, HOT!!) sex. We've done light bondage plenty of times before, though not for a long

time - I could have probably tied her up without any complaint that night, but was already having fun doing what I

was doing. Maybe that kind of cuts to the heart of it - she seemed, perhaps, more submissive than normal. Which

again, I'm wondering could have been a slight OD effect. If that's true, is there any way to counteract that? If

'none OD levels tend to make women submissive in bed (as I've seen here before), what would make them more

AGGRESSIVE in bed? Cops? A1?

Stranger

Wow, nice that you could spice

up the sex with your wife. I'll rember that if I get ever married.

Copulins is the answer. It has

that quality, but its not predictable. It will get a reaction in the direction you are looking, but 90% of the

reaction to this is based on the personality of the female. Could be catty behavior, aggressive or ? Most women

who react to my copulins tend to play games...they assume I'm like a female and can read their mind....just

generally more wierd reactions. But they are more aggressive in bed usually....in my experience. I'm a copulin

user and believer...

Ohmmm, which copulin product do

you use?

yes, i'm interested in copulins

too, so please share your tactics and thoughts!

Journeyman

heavy none will make them

submissive like you are a hulk overpowering them. put on a ski mask crawl in the window with PI on blindfold

and tie her up she will thank you later.

Thread Information