Close

View Poll Results: Would you be willing to include your bio info in your public profile for all to see?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would put all info because it would help everyone

17 50.00%
  • Yes, I would put most info as long as I don't find it personal

12 35.29%
  • No, I prefer to keep this info to my self

6 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Would you enter your basic profile information

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I think it would be nice to see a person's height, weight, sex, age, etc... with their name and rep

points on each post. This is important to know for trying to figure out what products may be best for someone. A lot

of threads people introduce themselves with this info but it's not possible to remember that the next time you see

their name. Of course this info could be voluntary, but I would definitely benefit from something like that. It

could even be extended to the point of basic personaility traits, ethniticity, or sexual orientation. Just my 2

cents worth.

I posted this in the suggestion forum but didn't get many responses from it so I was asked to put

this in the pheremone discussion forum. Once again this would save us from writing this info over and over again

and may help us realize that certain mones work better for certain types of people. Please take a moment to answer

this poll.

Thumbs up

Done - it is a great idea.
    But

I do not see it. I filled it in after clicking on edit profile - I t should been seen after looking into my profile

but I think you ment directly under the picture.
    How do you do that?
    The only possibility I do see is to add it

in the signature box.

Quote Originally Posted by pizzaro
    Done - it is

a great idea.
    But I do not see it. I filled it in after clicking on edit profile - I t should been seen after

looking into my profile but I think you ment directly under the picture.
    How do you do that?
    The only possibility

I do see is to add it in the signature box.
    I am sorry about the confusion Pizzaro. This is to see

whether or not Bruce should add this function to our info that you see everytime like our pictures or rep points.

If enough people agree that it would be a good idea then he would add this function.

allright then it could also be

an opportunity to make it anyways if enough people would like and everybody could choose then if he wants to enter

anyithing.

Photographer emeritus Paparazzi's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    I think it

would be nice to see a person's height, weight, sex, age, etc... with their name and rep points on each post. This

is important to know for trying to figure out what products may be best for someone.
    As far as I am

concerned, I fail to see the relevance of displaying such informations. Pheromones act on a chemical level of the

body, so the best product for each and everyone of us is probably better determined by trial-error.

Journeyman

I think this is a good idea. As

many people did, I also tried to write personal info on the top of my first thread.

IMO nobody will have to

worry about anonymity since there's at least hundreds of miles between each member, so it is very unlikely that a

forum member will ever meet another forum member.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    it is very

unlikely that a forum member will ever meet another forum member.
    Not so unlikely. A former forum member

and I met several times. He's a good guy.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Paparazzi
    As far as

I am concerned, I fail to see the relevance of displaying such informations. Pheromones act on a chemical level of

the body, so the best product for each and everyone of us is probably better determined by trial-error.
    I

truly feel that we will learn a lot more with this info than you may think. For example we already know the younger

you are the more none you likely produce. Now that doesn't mean all 18 years produce more none than all 30 years

olds, but the odds are that it is true. Now if your an 18 year old you may not want to start with -None first but

if your 30 you may want to. So what we do know for sure is age does affect pheremone signature but what if we found

out with time that -nol seems to work better for tall guys than short guys, or heavy guys vs thin guys?

Here

is where the possibilities in my thoughts lie! Yes mones act on a chemical level but we all have different chemical

levels that could be associated with our physical, ethnical, social, behavioral, etc... make up. I think at the

very minimum we can reduce the amount of trial and error needed to learn what works for us, but of course that we be

paving the way for the future as we gathered this data!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    I think this

is a good idea. As many people did, I also tried to write personal info on the top of my first thread.

IMO

nobody will have to worry about anonymity since there's at least hundreds of miles between each member, so it is

very unlikely that a forum member will ever meet another forum member.
    I wasn't asking for things like

name or address!
    Physical makeup
    I am 6'7"
    1/2 Italian 1/4 irish, 1/4 german
    caucasian
    29 y/o
    live in

Pennsylvania
    Social makeup
    I am confident, chilvarous, and honest (My 3 most prevailing traits)

There that is

a real description of me, am I your neighbor? If you live in Pennsylvania you wouldn't know would you? I am still

very annonymous but have given you info about me that may determine what works for someone with similar

charachteristics.

Photographer emeritus Paparazzi's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    I wasn't

asking for things like name or address!
    Physical makeup
    I am 6'7"
    1/2 Italian 1/4 irish, 1/4

german
    caucasian
    29 y/o
    live in Pennsylvania
    Social makeup
    I am confident, chilvarous, and honest (My 3

most prevailing traits)
    Ok then... I'll write it here instead of my forum profile:

I am 5'10"
    French speaking canadian
    caucasian
    43 y/o
    Live in

Quebec city, province of Quebec

I am honest, humorous and easy

going.

Paparazzi, I appreciate

you taking the time to put your info but that doesn't accomplish what I am trying to and I am apparently not able

to make myself clear in words but will try again. The reason for this info to display with your name is so that we

understand you as a person with certain traits rather than an individual person. Lets say a guy registers under the

forum name of BB (for example) and this new member "BB" decides he wants to try some pheremone products but

doesn't know where to start. He determines honest is one of his personality strengths and sees you, me, and 52

other forum members with the same trait all bragging about WAGG. He then takes that info to maybe try WAGG over PI

or something else. The point is that posting the info in this thread doesn't help over the long run, because I

would still have to remember everything about you but if I were looking at a thread on WAGG and saw that people (who

I don't know) have similar traits to my own like WAGG then I may want to try it. If I was looking at a thread on

PI/m and saw that people with similar traits didn't like it, I may wanna move it down on the expiremental list of

my own. I hope I did a better job there of explaining what I am trying to accomplish, if I haven't and anyone else

understands or can explain better please feel free to do so.
    SIDENOTE: I am not saying WAGG is better than PI/m

just used that as an example to get my point across.

There are alot more people

in this forum than have voted. Please take a moment to do so! Your vote will be unknown to anyone else so just be

honest.

Phero Dude

I think it's a great idea.Age

and ethnic background have some commonalities when you consider natural pheromone production.It's good to know

those things when reading a post about someone who gets great hits from a product that,because of age or ethnicity

might not be the best product fo me.NONE comes to mind.Some people get great results from it and all I get is

unpleasantly homicidal.Does age play into that? Or ethnicity?It would be nice to know...ya know?

I have now changed my

signature to further the cause.

Journeyman

one of the biggest factors is

your target audience, like a 35 year old man wearing alot of nol to attract a 22 blond chick. or a 25 year old man

wearing none to attract a 38 year old red head. your conveying a prescence of being someone your not 100 percent. i

can wear heavy none and im looked at like im hulk hogan. or wear copulins and im very,very approachable

Livin' the life of Riley

Thumbs up

I see no reason not to have it as

an option to the user. Display it for all to see by your name if that's what you want, or hide the info if you so

choose... and make the "hide" choice on an item-by-item basis... I may not mind people seeing that I am in my early

30's, but I might not want them to know I am in Florida. It could simply hide any item you leave

blank.

Riley

Bruce, what do you think?

It seems like we have an 85% agreement rate but we don't have a lot of people voting either.

well the user interface thing has

an option for your profile, and I noticed most people dont even use it. So you can put some shit about yourselves in

there, I did. And I put my pic up there too for everyone to admire my se-xxx-y looks!
    Why do women want what they can't have, and when they get it, they don't want it anymore?

Thread Information