Close

Thread: Pheromol Factor

Phero Enthusiast

Default Pheromol Factor

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been wearing

Pheromol Factor for the past week every day and will wear it for three more days before taking a break from it. I

don't know exactly what it has in it but it seems to make people more socialble and open with me. It seems as

though women who came around me at work couldn't resist touching or playing with things on my desk when they were

near me. Also, there was a tendency for women to "linger" in my area longer than necessary. It's also easier to

engage them in conversation and most of the time they enjoy it and feel free to devulge personal information.

It's interesting that not too many people talk about this product here. I'm almost afraid to combine this

product with something like NPA or TE because I know it will produce powerful results and don't want to cause a

disruptive work environment. Although I might just do it anyway someday to prove my hypothesis just for the heck of

it.

Seems that it wotks for ya

I think it is because most people had posted not that good results, exept for asian targets. But it

depends on the individual's chemistry.Keep on.
    I also ordered it since it was for half the prze and thus much

more people will surely report soon.
    I have also ordered a lot other stuff which i will try first and will

see...
    As far as i know Te7npa is supposed to work with almost every product, maybe you could try this combo while

going partying

Phero Pro

Try PF with 1-2 drops of primal

instinct or other heavy none product, you will be amazed

PF acts like a doorway to the receptors, the

underlying Primal Instict then grabs the girls and lures them in

thats my experience anyway

Whats the diverence between PI

and APC? As far as I know they are both only none products but rhere are that much people using it. Wouldn't be TE

a better choice? Or does has PI any kind of secrets or benefits I do not have got to know?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger4
    I've been wearing

Pheromol Factor for the past week every day and will wear it for three more days before taking a break from it. I

don't know exactly what it has in it but it seems to make people more socialble and open with me. It seems as

though women who came around me at work couldn't resist touching or playing with things on my desk when they were

near me. Also, there was a tendency for women to "linger" in my area longer than necessary. It's also easier to

engage them in conversation and most of the time they enjoy it and feel free to devulge personal information.

It's interesting that not too many people talk about this product here. I'm almost afraid to combine this

product with something like NPA or TE because I know it will produce powerful results and don't want to cause a

disruptive work environment. Although I might just do it anyway someday to prove my hypothesis just for the heck of

it.
    How much, and how/where do you apply PFactor, Tiger and the rest of you PF users?

I

didn't like the scent, but .........
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

APC has a tiny pheromone

concentration.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

pf is good stuff i find that its

seemd to work better than soe for me i ordered a bunch of it due to the fact of it has been discontinued i dont

knoiw how long a bottle lasts

i trade off with it and soe to save on the pf but i think pf is better

and ive had women notice me with pf then they dont with soe i mean same targets and one was an asian i wondered

why ithat was she notices me on pf but dont know me on soe humm makes me worry that if i find a women on pf then sun

out will she not like me anymore and ive had total stranges come up and talk to me just dont use very much npa i dis

agree with the 2 drop thing 2 dabs to 5 rite beforte u go in the taget zone works great but i have had hits but some

time after the first contact they like catch thenselves and shy away

really what i like sometimes is to see

them nipp out and then try to hid it and if u get butt presntation like they bend over show u there ass then look

at u as an impulse its a gas

and is there any products closer to pf than soe?????

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by mark1
    i dis agree with

the 2 drop thing 2 dabs to 5 rite beforte u go in the taget zone works great
    Are you saying you use 2 to

5 dabs, Mark!1? Where on your body do you apply?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Pheromol Factor is great stuff.

(Except maybe for the scent.) I just ordered three more bottles after reading this thread.

On it’s own,

it’s perfect for 1st dates or dinner dates. (It creates an atmoshpere of intimacy and romance.) It’s also great to

dab on a few drops right before sex (seems to increase the passion).

For me the hits are less obvious

after the 1st half hour after application, but it’s one of the few products that you can safely reaply every 3-4

hours. You can also keep the hits coming by combining with None. PI + PF used to be very popular. But I prefere

Rogue Male or my own CS + cologne mixes.

You can also create a very fun and sexually charged

atmosphere by combining with The Edge. I get best results with a spray of TE between the wrists and 3 drops of PF on

my neck.
    I just ordered some Edge Essentials to see how that combo will work out.
    Give truth a chance.

5 dabs pf one each wrist one on

front of neck and one behind each ear npa one on wrist one on neck one or under pf lick the other guy said every 3

or 4 hours is good

ive done better with more pf like 8 9 or up to 12 dab of pf to start the day

is there any other product close to it is chikara closer than soe???

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    How much, and

how/where do you apply PFactor, Tiger and the rest of you PF users?

I didn't like the scent, but

Oh, I lose count how many dabs I've been using. I smear as much as 10 dabs to the sides of my

neck and backs of my hands.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    Pheromol Factor is

great stuff. (Except maybe for the scent.) I just ordered three more bottles after reading this thread.

On

it’s own, it’s perfect for 1st dates or dinner dates. (It creates an atmoshpere of intimacy and romance.) It’s also

great to dab on a few drops right before sex (seems to increase the passion).

For me the hits are less

obvious after the 1st half hour after application, but it’s one of the few products that you can safely reaply every

3-4 hours. You can also keep the hits coming by combining with None. PI + PF used to be very popular. But I prefere

Rogue Male or my own CS + cologne mixes.

You can also create a very fun and sexually charged atmosphere by

combining with The Edge. I get best results with a spray of TE between the wrists and 3 drops of PF on my neck.

I just ordered some Edge Essentials to see how that combo will work out.
    A.K.A.

1) Would you share

your PI + PF recipe?
    2) Rogue Male + PF, or RM on its own?
    3) TE + drops or dabs, and if it's drops, I guess any

dropper would do, yes? (Making sure)

Thanks!

Stranger

Yeah, I'm a big PF fan, have

been for a couple of years. Good for business, gets people to loosen up and talk, which is handy in interviewing

people as I do every day. Can't OD, I don't think, but I haven't mixed it with anything. I've gotten the ol'

DIHL from women in interview situations, but they're still talking. Eyes glazed, breathing shallow, but mouth

flappin away.

I'll have to try it with a bit of the APC I just got with the Jazzy special.

Get PF,

it's a bargain and underrated, IMHO.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    Yeah, I'm a

big PF fan, have been for a couple of years. Good for business, gets people to loosen up and talk, which is handy in

interviewing people as I do every day. Can't OD, I don't think, but I haven't mixed it with anything. I've

gotten the ol' DIHL from women in interview situations, but they're still talking. Eyes glazed, breathing shallow,

but mouth flappin away.

I'll have to try it with a bit of the APC I just got with the Jazzy special.

Get

PF, it's a bargain and underrated, IMHO.
    How much and how do you apply your PF, WGuy?

Thanks!

MOBLEY,
    1) A tinny little

drop of PI between wrists (aprox. 1/4 of a drop from the PI dispenser) + some long lasting cover scent + 3 drops PF

on neck. (“Drops” as in tipping the bottle over and shaking a bit onto your finger.)

2) RM is fine on its

own, but I was talking as a substitute for PI in the PI + PF combo (It smells a lot better and you don’t have to be

as neurotic about dosages. A small dab from the bottle will do.)

3) Drops from the PF bottle. You get

a lot more than a dab, but this stuff is even harder to OD on than SOE. I once splashed a whole bunch into the palm

of my hand and smeared it all over my face like after shave. I eventually got a headache from the perfume, but

everybody around me was full of smiles and giddiness. (I forget to mention that, besides being a great pheromone,

PF is the best buzz you can buy at love-scent.)
    On the other hand, the stuff is out of production and huge

dosages don’t really improve the seductiveness. So it’s probably best not to waste it.
    Give truth a chance.

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    MOBLEY,
    1) A

tinny little drop of PI between wrists (aprox. 1/4 of a drop from the PI dispenser) + some long lasting cover scent

+ 3 drops PF on neck. (“Drops” as in tipping the bottle over and shaking a bit onto your finger.)

2) RM is fine

on its own, but I was talking as a substitute for PI in the PI + PF combo (It smells a lot better and you don’t have

to be as neurotic about dosages. A small dab from the bottle will do.)

3) Drops from the PF bottle. You get a

lot more than a dab, but this stuff is even harder to OD on than SOE. I once splashed a whole bunch into the palm of

my hand and smeared it all over my face like after shave. I eventually got a headache from the perfume, but

everybody around me was full of smiles and giddiness. (I forget to mention that, besides being a great pheromone, PF

is the best buzz you can buy at love-scent.)
    On the other hand, the stuff is out of production and huge dosages

don’t really improve the seductiveness. So it’s probably best not to waste it.
    Geez! Now I feel a tad bit

crazy 'cause I dumped two bottles of PF, and now I get the feeling it's similar to what Chikara does for

me, as for opening up people, which would take away my intimidating factor. YOU CAN LEARN A LOT ... FROM A DUMMY!

P.S. Thanks!

is there any other

product close to it is chikara closer than soe???

SOE and Chikara are both good for socializing.

But neither one seems to evoke the same kind of intimacy.

I think PF is quite unique.
    Give truth a chance.

is there any other

product close to it is chikara closer than soe???
    On second thought. If you wear SOE AND get the girl

drunk, that's pretty close to the effect of PF.
    Give truth a chance.

is anything close to pf??

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I've used PF for a while with

success. It helps mixes. Lately I've used straight -nol instead, with even greater success. The only downfall to PF

is the scent, which is strong enough to intrude if you want something different. It's not a bad scent -- just very

definite.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Enthusiast

The only thing I didn't like about

PF was its smell. However, it grew on me after a while and it remains one of the products I order every year. It

used to be a popular combo with APC then was replaced by PI. I remember PI being heavy in -nol and ahving some other

ingreiednts but no one really saying what.

At half price, its a bargain.

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist
    The only thing I

didn't like about PF was its smell. However, it grew on me after a while and it remains one of the products I order

every year. It used to be a popular combo with APC then was replaced by PI. I remember PI being heavy in -nol and

having some other ingreiednts but no one really saying what.

At half price, its a bargain.
    That's

PI/woman, yes?

Stranger

Mobley, I used 3-4-5 dabs, and

have reapplied a couple times a day, on forearms and a dab in my beard. The smell grows on you, doesn't it? Reminds

me of Juicy Fruit chewing gum. In a nice way, I mean.

All in all, a good bang for the buck.

Well,

Bruce, have we cleaned out the old PF stash?

how long does a bottle last??

and once again i ask is there any other product that has the same results as pf??

Phero Enthusiast

I do not recall any product having

the same effects as PF (not PI as a erroneously typed before) . And PF (PI men is excuslively none) men has also

been described in the forums as being heavy on the -nol - which was unique at the time PF first came out.

Well times have changed, and I am now using Chikira and Perception most of the time. Sometimes SOE. If I

order PF now, it would be to raise my order over $100 to get the free shipping.

Still, at under $20, its a

good way to get into the game and its a quality product. However, if you got more money to spend, I would recommend

newer products.

Bruce's specials where he combines 2 products together with some gel packs are a steal and

that really is a good way to get into this game.

I have found that as long as I don't OD, that it doesn't

matter what product I use - the girls are talkative regardless and I have a feeling that pheromones only makes it

easier to start an interaction - however, after I've opened my mouth - its all me. All pheromones seem to do for me

is make a girl more curious than she would have been or a little more open to me. If she wasn't curious to begin

with, it isn't going to help.

That's my schtick, maybe you're game is a little different. Some people do

card tricks, look like Richard Gere, are in a band, have lots of money, drive a nice car, etc. My thing is my funny

but random conversation. You need some kind of schtick or pheromones ain't gonna do nothing except make her stare

at you and walk away shaking her head wondering how she could have been attracted to someone with no

personality.

I do not use -none exclusive products anymore - those products used to get me neagative

reactions from other men. Not good.
    Last edited by Chemist; 01-31-2005 at 01:24 PM.

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 10-05-2015 at 08:47 AM.

Phero Enthusiast

I'm not getting confused. I

mention -none products at the bottom of the message to state that I avoid using -none exclusive products and I do

not use PF in the same sentence.

You are jumping to conclusions based upon what I've said. Sometimes I'm

not so clear though, but at times very detailed oriented people find me to be too general.

***** I reread my

post above and yes, I'm making a typo where I should have typed PF instead of PI. No wonder why I'm confusing you.

I will correct it. damn Mondays!!!!

Thread Information