Hi,

I'm 24, 5'10" and have dark hair/dark eyes. I'm working out/jog/raceing bike and others

described me as cute or handsome before. I don't have many alpha habits but I'm not somebody that gets ignored.

I ordered NPA (5 ml) and the free gel samples of Chikara/AE/SOE scented&unscented/TE scented. I planned to use

NPA + SOE but changed my mind to NPA + Chikara in the last minute.
I diluted NPA (~ 0.2 ml) with Davidoff Cool

Water Deep (~ 1.1 ml) which gave me a 1:5 to 1:6 mix useing a syringe (2 ml).

I was afraid of OD and didn't

use the atomizer I bought. I decided to dab from the opening of the atomizer (1/4" diameter).
I applied 3 dabs of

the NPA/Deep mix: one below each ear and one on the throat. Since I smell only the alcohol in the NPA bottle I

decided to add two small sprays from the original Davidoff atomizer just to be sure that the -none is not

detectable.
Immediately I felt like my brain is focusing on the front of my head. I can't describe this well but

it was a little like a tunnel view (this is exaggerated but the feeling was there). I wouldn't say I was exactly

"more aggressive" like some people report here.

In addition to that I used half a pack of Chikara gel on my

neck (lower than the NPA mix) and on my wrists. The pack looks small but half of it seems to be a lot.
After I

applied it I liked the scent and my former "focused mood" relaxed. I thought I looked more attractive in the mirror

than a few minutes before. That was funny.

I left to hit a club which has several halls with different

music. This way I was sure to meet a mixed audience. I tried to observe everything around me.

In the trolley

train a girl (~20) sat down left to me but with the back turned to the driving direction. After a few seconds she

turned her body and legs to the corridor. I could see her touching her hair too but she was talking to some guys

behind me. Maybe a hit.

On the way I walked after 4 guys (19 in average) down the road to the club. All of

them turned around at one point to look at me. Some more than once - maybe 7 "looks over the shoulder". I thought

"could be the -none since there is downwind".

I entered the club and had to pass a couple of security guys. I

was almost through and one of them asked me to show my passport. Hell, I'm 24 and he checked my age. When he

realized my age he smiled and gave the passport back. Something like this didn't happen to me even when I was 17.

In the club I got a lot of body contact with guys walking past me but no good eye contact with girls. One new

metal chick seemed to be attracted to me and touched her hair a lot. Then she pulled her girlfriend away to talk to

her and after that they danced next to me again.
I had a guy taller than me bumping against me a lot. I had to

push him away a couple of times. One time a little harder because he didn't watch his moves at all. He turned

around and tried to provoke me with some dumb arm movements. I ignored him.

I decided to go dancing in the

mainstream hall and joined the crowd. A guy in front of me was dancing fast and used a lot of space. He stepped on

my feet a lot but always with his back faceing to me. I had to push him away too. That was unusual. Later the same

monkey was dancing very close with a girl next to me. I happened to dance behind another girl of this group. There

might have been 10 inches between me and her. The guy literally jumped between me and her landing half on my feet

again. I was pretty angry because I didn't do anything and it could hardly be that all of the girls there were his

girlfriends. After 2 minutes he did it again and this time I pushed him hard away. Can't stand it to have a monkey

dancing on my feet all night. I'm really never into trouble but he didn't respect my personal space for quite some

time. And it didn't make sense to me that he was dancing with a girl close and suddenly started to jump again

between me and the other girl. Couldn't he decide which girl he wants?

I seemed to have more body contact

with guys overall when walking through the crowd. I left to the house/trance hall just to stand relaxed next to the

entrance. A couple came into the hall and the guy joined the dance floor but his girlfriend didn't want to join

him. Instead she leaned against the wall next to me. She didn't look at me but the guy tried several times to

convince her to come on the dance floor too. She refused every time and kept standing next to me. When I moved a

little forward to the dance floor she stepped one step to the side but kept standing there.
I think she

sensed/smelled something she liked but couldn't locate it really.
Then I thought "let's test it" and left

slowly. After 5 seconds I turned around and the couple was gone. I mean all the time I was standing there the bf

tried to convince the gf to join him on the dance floor but a few seconds after I left she left too. Might be a

hit.

When I was sitting at the bar the waitress looked a few times at me. Even when I had ordered she looked

at me several times but only very short. It looked like if she thought a couple of times that she hadn't taken my

order yet.

I set next to a girl at a wall. She groomed her dress but didn't look at me. I danced at the side

of the crowd and a girl next to me was several times busy with her hair. She didn't look at me too.

I spotted

a circle of girls from above and decided to dance next to them. It appeared to be difficult. A huge guy started to

shield me off. I didn't do anything I was just there in the crowd. He gave me short unsure glances and then started

to move closer to me to push me sometimes with his arm. I pushed back but he was really heavy. When I danced slowly

away in a circle he followed me to shield me off his female friends. Both weren't his girlfriend. That was the best

sign of -none working in a bad way. His friend was another one of those stepping monkeys that dance against me with

their back.

My conclusion:
- Eye contact with girls was below average. Even the confident ones looked only

for a moment in my eyes. Could be a -none overdose and they were rather scared/alarmed than attracted.
- I never

had so many guys trying to push me around on the dancefloor. Even if they hadn't their girlfriends around.
- I

had 10 times more bodycontact with guys than girls...

I would apreciate any comments or suggestions.

cutenose