Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Having a hard time with -mones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

guys,
    Im new here but i have been reading many of the posts on this board for the past few weeks and finally

decided to post today. Anyways the other week i ordered the sample packs and used them throughout the week. I

didnt notice pretty much any hits except when i mixed 1/4 of a packet of chikara on chest with 1/4 pack of soe on my

wrists. That aside, i went ahead and bought perception from here cause i keep hearing that it beats chikara and how

it lasts longer and all this other good stuff.

So the perception came last week and i started off with one spray

of the cover to the chest then rubbing it in with my forarms. Then 1 spray of the -mones ontop rubbed in. No hits at

all. Then i tried 2 sprays, 1 to the chest and one on the neck. Still nothing. Anyways i have been talking to people

and im thinking that maybe perception isnt the best mone to use in highschool situations, (i have been using them in

class). Im thinking im going to try this next whole week experimenting with soe and chikara ( both alone and mixed

together) and see how things work out.

If any of you have any suggestions for me with the perception, or what i

should do with it, ive only used about 5 sprays, let me know. I dont know whether oto get rid of it, or like what to

do. Any suggestions would be great!!
    Thx guys.

btw
    18 years old
    6'0
    not sure whether im alpha or

lone wolf or what, (im shy but not infront of people i know)

Phero Pharaoh

You are "alpha" if other people

hang around you and look to you for leadership. That doesn't have to be a 24/7 thing. For example, if you are

president of the cookie-cutter club, and 15 people come there every week to hang on your every word about how to cut

cookies out of premixed dough, you are the alpha in that group. Even if the football team uses you for goal-kicking

practice twice a week.

guess im not really alpha

If you bought Perception here,

it has a money back guarantee. Contact support at love-scent and they'll help you there.

Perception and Chikara

are different mixes and work on different people. I didn't have any results with Perception myself but get great

results with Chikara. It sounds like you may already produce a lot of none, at your age that wouldn't be

surprising. If that's the case a high none product like Perception or The Edge isn't really right for you. Since

you've got SoE and Chikara, try them each out on their own and see what happens.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    If you bought

Perception here, it has a money back guarantee. Contact support at love-scent and they'll help you there.

Perception and Chikara are different mixes and work on different people. I didn't have any results with

Perception myself but get great results with Chikara. It sounds like you may already produce a lot of none, at your

age that wouldn't be surprising. If that's the case a high none product like Perception or The Edge isn't really

right for you. Since you've got SoE and Chikara, try them each out on their own and see what happens.

Thanks bro,
    So whatever happened with your perception. And how come it didnt work for you?... maybe the same

reason it doesnt work for me? And about that money back guarentee thats awesome, i forgot about that. If you have

any ideas maybe i should keep using perception lemme know. thx

I think it didn't work for me

because of my own personality. Although I am a lot older than you, I take some supplements that help keep my test

levels up and work out regularly. To much none and people tend to shy away from you and that's what happened to

me.

My Perception is sitting in a desk drawer. I've been thinking about what to do with it but am not too

concerned, it didn't cost all that much. It can be useful as a fixative to help colognes and other mones stay put

longer but I haven't played with it much after my initial results. Maybe I'll start spraying small amounts on past

due bills to my customers.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I think it

didn't work for me because of my own personality. Although I am a lot older than you, I take some supplements that

help keep my test levels up and work out regularly. To much none and people tend to shy away from you and that's

what happened to me.

My Perception is sitting in a desk drawer. I've been thinking about what to do with it but

am not too concerned, it didn't cost all that much. It can be useful as a fixative to help colognes and other mones

stay put longer but I haven't played with it much after my initial results. Maybe I'll start spraying small

amounts on past due bills to my customers.
    Yeah my test levels are pretty high and i do workout on a

regular basis as well, o well maybe perception isnt the kind for us. What do u find urself getting good results on?

And btw i actually did notice that girls would kinda shy away more like it was weird.

The combo I wear most is

Chikara/TE/Pheros. The TE is only sprayed on my chest before I get dressed, the Chikara and Pheros are in exposed

locations. If you look up some of the threads I started you'll see how I do it and what kind of results I get.

Thomas Jefferson

Default You still gotta work it boy...

Pheromones don't change your basic attractiveness. If used intelligently, they enhance your attractiveness. If

used passively, they do little or nothing. You have to look and act the part of a desirable and confident man, even

if you don't feel like one. Get out there and strike up conversations with women. Charm them with your wit, nice

smile, toned body and fashionable appearance. Once you have a woman in your peronal space for a few minutes the

'mones will enhance your attractiveness and give you an edge. Babes ain't gonna drop in your lap just because you

sprayed on a mix. You still gotta work the room.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Pheromones don't

change your basic attractiveness. If used intelligently, they enhance your attractiveness. If used passively, they

do little or nothing. You have to look and act the part of a desirable and confident man, even if you don't feel

like one. Get out there and strike up conversations with women. Charm them with your wit, nice smile, toned body and

fashionable appearance. Once you have a woman in your peronal space for a few minutes the 'mones will enhance your

attractiveness and give you an edge. Babes ain't gonna drop in your lap just because you sprayed on a mix. You

still gotta work the room.
    Very true. But if the girls were shying away from him when he wore mones like

he said, he's hurting his game. Your one of the ones who can wear a lot of none, he might not be.

Thomas Jefferson

Hmm damn thats a good point. I

really was just wearing them and not even talking as much as i normally do. I was too busy looking for body language

reactions honestly. But whatever maybe ill try the perception still and spit more game as u say. That prolyl was the

problem.

Phero Enthusiast

Yo. Pheromones do help. But you

still must project a confident and desirable man. This will work regardless of whether you use pheromones or not -

pheromones make first contact a little easier. It doesn't sound like you're ODing - but you first must project an

image that women want to be around. There are many ways to do this. It took me over a year to get myself to that

situation - it starts with just one girl and once you gain her trust, she will introduce you to more women. After a

while, other women will see you making other women laugh and wonder what the big deal is with you.

It

doesn't happen overnight - quite the contrary - it happens so slowly that often times I was tempted to throw the

towel in. I'm glad I didn't. Don't give up so easy. The first step is admitting you need advice and it seems you

have done that.

Next get rid of all the stalker instincts us guys have picked up along the way - say goodbye

to those habits. You can't be a stalker and have women stalk you - which is what will happen once you get your

groove.

All of us have different approaches, and those of us that realize we finally hit our groove, will

achknoweldge that everybody does is it differently.

Since your name is anabolic i

have another thought. Do you take prohormones or steroids? As far as i know some convert into testerone and other in

testerone similar substances which may cause very high mone levels. Thus i would propose not to use none and rone

products while beeing on that stuff. Only nol products could be of benefit then. When you get off your test levels

will drop and that would be a good time to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by pizzaro
    Since your name

is anabolic i have another thought. Do you take prohormones or steroids? As far as i know some convert into

testerone and other in testerone similar substances which may cause very high mone levels. Thus i would propose not

to use none and rone products while beeing on that stuff. Only nol products could be of benefit then. When you get

off your test levels will drop and that would be a good time to use them.
    haha good call but.. currently

no. so thats not the case.

I want to like OD on perception

though but im kinda nervous about the reactions. Because once i OD on it i will be able to go down from there and

see how much to use. Im still learning and alot of this is still very confusing to me.

Phero Pharaoh

You are really only going to

learn what works for you by experimenting. A lot of the guys here can suggest mixes and stuff, but they can't

promise anything will work.

Just being friendly and outgoing may be all you need. On the other hand, if you are

REALLY built, your physique may be turning women off. A lot of women like a well-built man, but there comes a point

where they get grossed out by body-builder physiques. It's like, too much of a good thing spoils it.

Also,

many women associate certain (stereotyped) attributes and behaviors with powerful physiques (like small testes,

homosexuality, and a lack of a sex drive).

Do ALL women react that way? Of course not. Just SOME of them. But

it depends on where you are trying to meet women, how you present yourself, and what else is going on.

So, you

really have to to experiment in different situations with different applications, and maybe even different products.

I would definitely recommend going easy on the Androstenone.

I’ve diluted my Perception with

water 1:1 and seem to get great results with what amounts to 1/2 of a spray.
    I spray the pheromones first

and the cover (also diluted 1:1) second.

For clubs I get best results with 4 sprays of the diluted

stuff (= 2 sprays of the regular stuff).

I think every newbie has to fight the urge to add more when

the initial application doesn’t seem to be working.
    Think about it. Natural pheromone levels have been

getting humans laid for something like 80,000 years.
    It doesn’t take much more than you’re already

producing to stand out in a crowd.
    Always try LESS before you give up on a product.
    Give truth a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    I’ve diluted my

Perception with water 1:1 and seem to get great results with what amounts to 1/2 of a spray.
    I spray the pheromones

first and the cover (also diluted 1:1) second.

For clubs I get best results with 4 sprays of the diluted stuff

(= 2 sprays of the regular stuff).

I think every newbie has to fight the urge to add more when the initial

application doesn’t seem to be working.
    Think about it. Natural pheromone levels have been getting humans laid for

something like 80,000 years.
    It doesn’t take much more than you’re already producing to stand out in a crowd.

Always try LESS before you give up on a product.
    The line about natural pheromones getting humans laid for

80,000 years HAHA, its funny but that kinda made me think. It does have some truth behind it. The main reason i

think that i might be OD'ing, is because when i spray a full spray on my arm and rub it in then smell my arm i cant

smell anything. The -mones smell like water. And if i cant smell it then i think no one can, so who knows.

Also

this was something else i was thinking about, you know when u spray cologne on you and u can smell it but when u go

out to like whatever your going to go do, school, work, out to dinner; and you stop smelling it i feel like it

stopped working or smelling. Thats why like when im at school and i cant smell the mones at all im like damn they

must not be able to smell it either, i think "tomorrow im putting more on". But i dont think thats how mones work.

Still confused about that but thx for all your guys' imput your very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by anab0lic
    Anyways i have been

talking to people and im thinking that maybe perception isnt the best mone to use in highschool situations, (i have

been using them in class).
    School sounds like a good place to USE pheromones, but it might not

be the best place to TEST them.
    People have already formed an impression of you and their reaction isn’t

likely to be as dramatic as a stranger’s.
    A good place to TEST is in stores where you can ask girls you’ve

never met before to help you out. Another good place is coffee shops, where you can observe how the barristas treat

you, where women sit in relation to you and etc..

The first time I tested Perception I went to a

supermarket where I got a whole bunch of weird stares. That told me I was wearing too much.
    In High School

people that feel intimidated by you are more likely to avoid eye contact and people that know you are less likely to

act differently if they sense something odd about you.

Just some thoughts.
    If none of our suggestions

work, just return the stuff and get your money back. I just don’t want to see you rush into another purchase until

you’re sure you’ve covered all the bases.
    Give truth a chance.

"You can't be a stalker

and have women stalk you - which is what will happen once you get your groove."
    Getting stalked by a

woman is ego inflating but gets old fast because these are not usually the women you fancy. I had a beautiful hottie

stalk me last Fall and it was a blast and dream come true at first. Once I got involved with her things went

downhill fast. There's always a catch: she was a nymphomaniac (good), a total maniac (bad) and had a husband twice

her age... I laid some major pipe but eventually got my wings clipped good. So it is better to be in charge of the

selection. If you only let them come to you your choices are limited...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

The combo I

wear most is Chikara/TE/Pheros. The TE is only sprayed on my chest before I get dressed, the Chikara and Pheros are

in exposed locations. If you look up some of the threads I started you'll see how I do it and what kind of results

I get.
    Those three are always in my applications, although sometimes I wear other perfumes I created other

than Pheros, which are similar to Pheros in active content (I make perfume for myself almost every

day, to keep in practice. ).

To that I add -nol, A1, beta -nol, WAGG, and a half dab of a314 as a

source of -rone and "additional secret ingredients".
    I very recently met an incredible woman with this combo,

and hit it off very, very fast, so to speak. (Yes, we did, multiple times! ) I am very happy with this type

of combo. I've been getting attention on a regular basis, with lots of romantic/sexual overtones (FYI, we're not

talking about hair flips here, but very pointed attention and lengthy seductive, touchy interactions. I've just

chosen not to consummate all of it.).
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 01-31-2005 at 12:35 AM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Those three

are always in my applications, although sometimes I wear other perfumes I created other than Pheros, which

are similar to Pheros in active content (I make perfume for myself almost every day, to keep in practice.

).

To that I add -nol, A1, beta -nol, WAGG, and a half dab of a314 as a source of -rone and "additional

secret ingredients". I very recently met an incredible woman with this combo, and hit it off very, very fast,

so to speak. (Yes, we did, multiple times! ) I am very happy with this type of combo.
    Doc,
    At your

suggestion, I have been adding A1 to my combo anytime I have been in public since the first of the year but that's

been limited. I've only really been back up to speed for a couple weeks, at best and not quite my usual self even

then. So far, I haven't noticed enough difference to be able to say if it is the A1 or a fluke but want to say it

may be making some difference. (Really a definative statement, huh? ) The next month should tell me more but

I've got to get some more TE first.

Thomas Jefferson

My approach has been more

intuitive and less scientific. "Kitchen sink complexity is my baseline", and I take note of variations in reactions

every time I change the recipe. Every day I go for the Grail, often in a slightly different way. Over time it works

out to steady improvement, but I'm pretty attentive, observant and logical about it. It an artistic approach, I

guess.

Don't try this at home, kids.

For my own piece of mind I have

to be methodical. It wouldn't suit me at all to report something I wasn't able to back up which means hard facts

and figures.

Thomas Jefferson

Viva la difference.

I back my stuff up with just a lot of anecdotal experience, having tried everything in numerous combinations.

It's based on the idea of knowing what the mones all do, and going for an overall effect, using all the tools at

one's disposal. You "get as close as you can to the hole" with one shot, then modify, like putting in golf. It's

also comparable to painting, where every time you go for a complete painting.

I feel fairly comfortable making

changes based on a few experiences with something, since I watch overall effects so closely. I always think in terms

of combinations, not individual mones or isolated effects. I remember patterns and trends over time. It's just a

different style.

I'm thankful there are people such as yourself going about it "methodically." Again, I'm not

recommending this to newbies. But I think the two approaches are complimentary for the community here.

I'm sure they are

complementory. I'm just not good at the intuition thing, it doesn't fit with the way my mind works. Our goals are

probably different also since I am in a relationship and primarily use mones as a business tool and a plaything.

Thomas Jefferson

1 more quick thing... Im not

sure also if Im either OD'ing or not putting enough on because of 2 reasons. First; when i got to school or out to

a restraunt or some other place that involves people, it seems like the only people that would be able to smell me

are the people right next to me. This is after about an hour after i applied it and the smell has started to fade.

Now, is the smell fading but the mones are still working but arent fading? or i dont get it. How big is the radius

of how far the - mones will be able to be smelled/picked up?

I always think that if i cant smell it then

definately no one else can. I dont get how people say girls give them hits across the room. How is that possible to

A) know who the smell is coming from and B) how could the smell go that far away?

if someone could tell me that

stuff that would be awesome. Thx

Phero Pharaoh

Don't worry about who can

smell you unless they are making faces, gagging, or moving away.

You need to relax and just get used to being

yourself while wearing pheromones. If you act uptight about something, people are going to assume you're uptight

and may have less to do with you.

Be patient. Experiment. Observe. Do NOT analyze right away. Just absorb

and take it all in. Remember to live in the moment. You are not a fly on the wall. You are an interesting person

who wants to meet other interesting people and learn about them.

Phero Enthusiast

Studies have been done and

concluded that not all people can sense pheromones. Women tend to be more sensitive to the smell. This related to

some people not being able to smell themselves when others perceive they smell like dirty socks - this usually

happens with only guys. Realize that the organ actually physiologically responding to pheromones is not the same as

the one that senses smells, they are both located in your nose, but the pheromone sensing apparatus is located

before the smell sensors.

Use the dosage guide and not your sense of smell. Cover up the mones with a nice

smelling cologne, when she breaths in to smell your cologne, you can be guarenteed the mones are going right along

with it.

Gotcha.... thanx guys. Anways

today i wore the SoE alone and didnt notice anything.. once again lol. But im not sure if its because i go to school

with rich stuck up girls that i dont care about anyways OR if they are even being affected by them. No one actd any

different towards me though. How should i keep experimenting what do u think i should try. Right now i have

perception and 2 packets of AE 1 pack of chikara 2/3 pack soe 1 pack TE. hollllllla

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information