Close

Stranger

Default Mix needed to make my fiancee come back to me

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi people !

I would appreciate it if someone could help me with that:

My fiancee (7.5

years together) decided to move for a month or more abroad to think..

We are well tuned but hyper and

hysterical sometimes together

She is Aries and i am Gemini

Im 30 and she is 26

I was thinking

of making a mix with the ingredients i have so that at our last kiss in the airport she will be thinking of the

return already.

I have SOE in roller and gel packs

Primal instinct

and

Ego

When i was wearing SOE she would immediatelly come and smell my neck in the street and ask me what

perfume i did put

I told her that it was one italian fragnance perfume i got as a sample from a store

So she was into it ,whilst with AE and PI i cant tell how she felt

So what do you

think :

1) i put nothing
    2) i put SOE on hand and chest
    3) i put soe on hand and chest ,and I drop 1

PI on my legs ???
    4) i put AE 3-4 drops on my chest and SOE to my legs ??

I have seen the leg think

work during the summer in swimming pools

Thanks very much for your

attention

Langa

I'd go for a soe and ae mix

Phero Pharaoh

Horoscopes and pheromones have

nothing to do with your problem.

Why are on Earth have you been engaged for 7-1/2 years? Think about it. You

asked her to marry you and nothing has happened for 7-1/2 years. Regardless of what she has done or suggested in

the past, there was a promise of marriage, an acceptance, and she has been waiting for that to happen.

Actions

speak louder than words. Your actions screamed out, "I am NOT going to marry you no matter how long you wait" and

her actions have finally yelled back, "I am tired of waiting".

would go with soe and PI.

With soe you can not OD and AE has the two mones that AE already has minus none.
    The only way you can overdose is

with none. I do nort know how to dose with none and how you react on this but since she likes soe - take it.

According to that I would add maybe one dab of PI (or spray - whatever). If she does not react that possitive on

that. Go to the toilett and add some more PI. Watch her reactions, try to make her laugh, try to toch her.
    But

why on legs ??? That seems aq bit needless for me since you will probably wear trousers over it. Maybe some soe in

the face (nose, under your nose cheeks eyebrows) wouldn't be a bad idea. This way she will pay more attention to

your face, which will get in her mind. She will also smell the soe very intensive while kissing you, this

will make her remember the kiss very intensively.
    Maybe she won't stop thinking about you while flying away and

maybe will make her think about her mistake leaving you, because still having the mones under her nose because of

the kiss and this would be your signature for her which will make her tink about you subconsciously.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Horoscopes and

pheromones have nothing to do with your problem.

Why are on Earth have you been engaged for 7-1/2 years? Think

about it. You asked her to marry you and nothing has happened for 7-1/2 years. Regardless of what she has done or

suggested in the past, there was a promise of marriage, an acceptance, and she has been waiting for that to

happen.

Actions speak louder than words. Your actions screamed out, "I am NOT going to marry you no matter how

long you wait" and her actions have finally yelled back, "I am tired of waiting".
    This might be a well

suggesttion, but I think that marriage is not everything. In my opinion people can still live toegether no matter if

they marry. It is even better not to marry because after a marriage the desire seems to drop usually. That's maybe

because here in germany about 50% of all marriages lead into a divorce. That might have influenced my opinion. Nut

if you really love her tell her that and tell her sth. like that or better what you really feel. Geirl like that if

you can express your feelings.
    Maybe she will understand this. Maybe not who knows.
    If she is not

able to understand you or does not want to understand you maybe she is the wrong one for you.
    But you have to

decide on your own.
    best thing is not to put pressure on her because then
    watch out
    be well
    p

First, you can OD on other

mones besides None! Second, this sounds like a really bad place to experiment. If you make a mistake on which mone

to wear you could repel rather than attract. You have no way of knowing which mone or combo is going to work for her

in particular.

Listen to Friendly, he knows what he is talking about. There is more here than simple attraction.

Look to the other issues.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Horoscopes and

pheromones have nothing to do with your problem.

Why are on Earth have you been engaged for 7-1/2 years? Think

about it. You asked her to marry you and nothing has happened for 7-1/2 years. Regardless of what she has done or

suggested in the past, there was a promise of marriage, an acceptance, and she has been waiting for that to

happen.

Actions speak louder than words. Your actions screamed out, "I am NOT going to marry you no matter how

long you wait" and her actions have finally yelled back, "I am tired of waiting".
    I hope that smack landed

on his nugget. Tis the cardiac muscle that you need to be concerned with. If she has feelings for you, she'll be

thinking 'bout'cha, and will returned to ya.

If her feelings for you has weakened/died, does this sound

familiar? "Why ya cryin' gurl? What tis a beautiful gurl like you doing out here all alone? If you vere my

woman, I'd be making love to you con-stant-ly!"
    7.5 years is definitely too long a wait for someone that's

suppose to be IN LOVE.

Vatever the case may be ... I wish you luck.

P.S. If SOE does

the trick, why mess with it? Annnd, in the past, males have been talking about JB1 causing their female mates to

have erotic dreams of them. ??
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

Default Mix needed to make my fiancee come back to me

Many thanks to all of you that took the time to read and most importantly answer to my post

I

really appreciate it.

I needed some feedback on that.

I have been engaged for the last 3 years

Her dad forced us to get the rings...so....
    I did it to pleasure him and her of course
    I havent promised

marriage ,but im open till she gets on her own feet.
    We are living seperately anyway.Never lived together for

more than 3 weeks.

Maybe thats what saved us from the marriage .Who knows

I love her deeply she

too,but she told me that she cant take it anymore loving me like a Mother!!! She is afraid of my well beeing ,and

stresses a lot.

So we are talking of a chemical reaction here .No ??

I would like her to

realise with this separation that she also needs to do some working on herself and see that im there as long as i

see from her part some progress in the mother goose trip is in with me.

Im not that adventurous .I just

go with buddies for some drinks once or twice per month
    I havent fucked arounf for the last 4 years.

I

sterted flirting the last year though

Maybe she sensed it and tries desperatelly to cut it .

So the

idea of applying soe on my face is the one i will follow ,i think

Makes more sense!
    She will carry it with

her

Thats something i never thought nor applied of course

I remember reading somewhere that

pheromones are coming out from where the moustache is

I have a beard hehehe

So i guess i have pheroes

stuck in there.

What do you think ??

Thanks again from all of you

Langa

Having been in a similar

situation, I know 'mones ain't gonna change anything that isn't already there. Think of it as a new hair doo or

new shirt. If those things will do ya, maybe a little NPA and SOE will help...
    Last edited by Gegogi; 01-28-2005 at 02:19 PM.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

wouldn't use any mones

this is a girl you may want to spend a lifetime with, you need to know if she is attracted really or not, and

perhaps after 7.5 years your mones have changed. my wife says that she's attracted to my natural scent off and on

over the years (8)

i can understand why you'd want to use them, but it will only create a

dependency/insecurity.

better to figure out what you really want with her, tell her clearly, and set her free to

do what she really wants.

problem #1 I saw was that you haven't told her the truth about mones yet. i can see

testing it out innocently, but afterwards, at some point, you should have told her the truth that you were

experimenting and since she was already open to you, you didn't think you were doing anything wrong.

other

thing to consider is, does your body produce enough mones, i'm wondering if our generation or adult population, for

dietary reasons, as well as chemical contamination of our bodies (estrogens in water supply),

!@#$ up our mone production and create attraction problems in relationships

something as

simple as unnatural lighting can alter the sex of offspring in certain species, and has shown similar powers in

human beings and other animals, add fluorescent lighting, diet, soy, natural estrogens in environment, etc., and

maybe your own mones are part of the problem, but likely not all of it

need more info to help further, but i

would start with the truth, live it and tell it and see what it holds for you, it will protect you, if she isn't

the one, better to know now...

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Langa
    I love her

deeply she too,but she told me that she cant take it anymore loving me like a Mother!!! She is afraid of my well

beeing ,and stresses a lot.
    If she loves you like she's your mother than that's the whole problem right

there. I don't know if you meant this literally or not but if you did than I don't think you can repair this

relationship. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Haven't been in a

similar situation, I know 'mones ain't gonna change anything that isn't already there. Think of it as a new hair

doo or new shirt. If those things will do ya, maybe a little NPA and SOE will help...
    Right your issue

rally seems more complex, mones could not be the only trick which you need.

but as mentioned if soe worked, go

with it and a little PI wouldn't hurt as well.

The problem might be that your relationship went that long,

and after a while relationships do lose some fire, the same usually happens after marriage. In my opinion the only

solution in both circumstances is to change some habbits to add some variety and some new "thrill" in the

relationship.Maybe the point was that the relationship went to monotonious after a while. How mentioned this also

could happen after a marriage or even get worse.
    A new haircut might not be enough. Suprise her in some kind.

Mabe some
    -just kidding- but maybe, who knows? Talk to her and ask her what she misses

or what she desires in the relationship.
    You mentioned that you are not that adventurous and maybe that's the

point. Change that. Kiss her when she does not expect it. Or look her deeply in the eyes when she tellls you sth.

banal and interupt her after a while telling her: I love you. Maybe you took it as a matter of course that you love

her that you hadn't the need to tell it to her anymore or enough. Buy her some flowers from time to time (add some

mones to them), but do not OD it - lol - and not to often. Maybe she feels that you do not pay that much attention

to her anymore, she might fell unseen. !! Romance is the cue!!!
    Show her that a relationship can also be great

without a marriage.

Maybe it is to late now and you will have to wait after she will return, but if she

really loves you she surely will.
    And do not let it become that monotonious after a while thus you are thrown back

in the same situation again.

You could also buy her a teddy and give it to her right before she leaves. But do

not forget to put some soe signature on it.
    On clothes and stuff like that the mones should stay for a longer

time.

it is simillar with body hair, the mones do last longer in hairy spots, thats why how you mentioned your

own mones are mostly dtached from hairy areas like the armpits. I do not know if it is the same with the beard area

but it is very possible, maybe someone else knows better.

Maybe she desires a bigger part in your life and

does not know if you really want her since you are affianced for that long.
    You have to try to look on the

situation from the third view, maybe she has already send you some signals which you haven't noticed till now.

Think about what might have gone wrong - only you can point it out, we do not have that much information about your

relationship. Every relationship is unique and this litte facts can't help to really solve it. That's why people

have to go to a psyhologist for weeks to get into the reasons for an issue.
    Men do very often not notice the

signs/signals which women send them and some women might not understand this, because they have a very different

psyhology. And vica versa, the men do not understand what the women really wants from them because they only see

everything from their own point of view.

It is up to you how this will go on . Talk to her or try to find

out on your own what the reason(s) is (are). I just pointed out some possibilities but they might be totaly not up

to the case.

The mones can only help but most posiibly won't be the solution.

The teddy might help a

bit because it is a present which she surely won't throw away and with the mones it could make the feelings joy

about getting a gift more intensive qnd make them last longer.

Another proposal:
    If she leaves write her a

letter and express all your feelings if it to difficult to express them in a conversation.
    And it is easier to

correct a letter than sth. that is already said.
    You could send the letter to her after she has left or link it

to the teddy if you have enough time for it.
    Maybe she will read this in the plain before it leaves, and will

leave the plain just before it starts.
    OK - thaqt#s to much hollywood but who knows.
    I would suggest only to

add soe to presents(letter), none could make them stink.

good luck

p

Originally Posted by

Langa

I love her deeply she too,but she told me that she cant take it anymore loving me like a

Mother!!! She is afraid of my well beeing ,and stresses a lot.
    ishe loves you like a mother that might

not mean that she doesn't love you enough but because mothers usually do love their sons a lot. But she surely

loves you in the wrong way. How mentioned you have to change some stuff - I know that you should stay "real" being

yourself, but if everyone would take it as it is almost every relation ship would get boring after a time. She

just made it a part of her everyday life to love you.
    Maybe you have to point it out from the point of view how a

mother loves a son maybe this was a (the) sign!

A mother worries about her son because he does what he

want's and after a while begins not to listen to what a the mother wants to tell him because he thinks that he can

do it on it's own after a while.´A mother son relationship is usually strong in the beginning but drifts away after

a while because the son goes his own way. Thus the does make many mistakes and the mother wonders what she might

have done wrong. Maybe thats why she she needs time to think, she might be insecure about herself not knowing why

you do not read her signs or if you do not want to read them and thus do not pay enough attention to her.
    You

can think about a mother son relationship on your own and surely point out many other things which might fit to your

situation. Women are much more complex thinking than men. and thats why that many relationships do not last long.

Once more - think about what she has exactly told you. Maybe there are more hints. But if it is the only one it

could be the point.
    women usually do not say sth. without ulterior motives.

p

by the way mman thanks for the

clue i havent thought about that on my own.
    Have missed that hint

Your relationship might really

have developed in the wrong direction but that needs not to be irreversible.

she is afraid of my well

beeing ,and stresses a lot.
    that could mean that she really developed to a knid of your mother , maybe

because you are stressed and stress usually developes from feelings, which are not expressed thus could mean that

you do not talk about your feelings to her as a son usually does with his mother. You could become unreachable for

her because not talking to her anymore that much about everything.
    Regarding to that this could mean that the

issue is not that you have not married her, because in a marriage this could develope more in this direction and she

isn't sure if she would like marry a man who does not tell her everything and eats the stress into himself instead

of letting it out. That causes a bad well being.

Maybe it is much ore complex , thats why women always need a

lot of time to think. Men usually realize that they have done sth. wrong after a short period and excuse without

knowing what they really excuse for.

This could might help you to write the letter if you will

decide to write one. She would love it if you would tell her that you deply thought about what she said and that you

have been blind.

If that is the point, believe me she will fall in love with you again and will love you in a

different way than a mom loves his son.

Maybe you just do not act enough as mature man to her. - to point out

another possibility

I do have so much thoughts in my mind and have to reorganize after having written sth.

mew, because while writting sth. new comes in my mind which i do forget afterwards. Thus is why iam adding more and

more interpretations.
    I know english is my 3rd of four languages and it's is a bit difficult to keep sth.in mind

while trying to write sth. in a foreign language.

Maybe if you might find some more hints I could point it out

more exact.

I 'll stop now because ii have to prepare to go out now.

good luck you will surely find the

deal what went wrong - nothing happens without a reason, keep that in mind.

p

Most women morph into mother mode

during a long term relationship, especially if you don't have any kids. For me that means limp noodle and wandering

eyes. It's nearly impossible to change her once she does the mother thing. You have to catch it early on to put a

dent in it.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

are you loved the way you want

to be loved by her?

do you feel the way you want to feel in this relationship?

maybe it is good she's going

away...

give you perspective as well.

Stranger

You guys

I cant't find the

words to thank you

I really didnt expect someone to answer to my post

I got different answers and

approaches to a situation which I feel by now that i will handle by ignoring her tottally hehehe

I called

her on the phone and started talking at her level
    Told her that i wish i would have done this and that
    That i

want her to stay .That I will change blah blah blah

I meant it

Then asked to see her(!!!!! )

tonight

She told me that she would call me after she had dinner.

She did and I said to her :

"I

feel lazy and i think i will got o bed"

She said :
    "I will come over "
    I said better

tomorrow.
    She:"Well what time (with agony)
    Iont know.Whever.
    She: I have to know so that i can cancel my

meeting with my friend
    I: Ohhhh (bored).Whenever.We will talk ok ?

She :Ok .We will talk

tomorrow.

What do you think i will do-say tomorrow:

Hehehehe

Guess what

:

She :Hi ....blah blah When shall we meet ?
    I : Well babe(or honey) there is

nothing to say really.We will talk when you will get back sometime
    Many kisses.Have a nice

flight-trip.
    Bye

I think this is a killer combo
    No mones (i amy send letter after she calls

more than 6-8 times and after having written 2-3 letters to me)
    I think that my strategy is one hardcore one

?
    If she comes back in less than 2 months (she told me that she would stay for 1.5 months yesterday,but today

told me that she could stay there forever !!!!(to scare me ???i dont think so !!) she will be renewed and we

will have a fresh begging with me on top (the boss that is!!!I m the male after all,and a major control freak.I will

give her the rush of her life by ignoring her and by making known to her environment that i fuck around like a

rabbit.

Viva los men

Thank you again all

I love you !!!!

Langa(not

real name of course)

Phero Pharaoh

Well, I don't see any point in

commenting further.

I wish the both of you well.

Everyone will be curious about how you do with the

pheromones.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Most women

morph into mother mode during a long term relationship, especially if you don't have any kids. For me that means

limp noodle and wandering eyes. It's nearly impossible to change her once she does the mother thing. You have to

catch it early on to put a dent in it.
    That's very true, its happened to me twice.... both times

after 1.5 yrs. Strangely that's my time limit before they loose the passion..

Btw mones won't change her

decision. Space only works...
    Mones did have some sort of adverse effect. When i tried it on my ex she kept

grabbing my arm for every word she spoke, it got to the poiint where i told her to stop touching me lol i was using

te, soe and chikara mix. All gel packs. At the moment she seemed interested in me with that mix but her decision was

already made..

Good luck man, better to not expect anything..........

Enlightened One

if something works stick with it

most of the time. - even if women do take an interest after its broken off - mostly its just a short term

thing.

Come to think of it a lot of single women i interact with have short attention spans. ( could just be

the mones messing with their minds)

Stranger

Thanks again

I will keep you

posted...

She said that she will be gone for 1.5 months

We will see

Maybe longer or

shorter

I was reffering to that article (separation and

biochemistry)

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...37/ai_n6332395

I

m on Zoloft(anti-depressant) and my levels are better than hers .Who will win is the question ?

Woman or man

??

Science or nature ?

She can fight the blues with chocolate of course ,but then again i could

add to my daily meals a small tablet of dark chocolate too !!
    Plus i go to the gym and i have endorphines

running hehehe

Ill kick her butt

Thread Information