Close

Stranger

Default How can u really know they work?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i

know that pheromones have been proven to work but how would we know besides the effect of ourselves judging if a

girl has been hit by pheros that it works? I have been using this stuff for some time, 2-3 weeks and i found thats

left myself curious is, is it a placebo effect,or is it real? how do i know what is a hit and what isnt? i feel that

the products i have (the edge, scent of eros) does work but i feel like it might be a placebo effect. does pheros

affect all women or just some? have there been tests like, someone went on a bus and sprayed like pheros on a seat

to see if women would sit there more often or something? lo li know this sounds weird but sometimes i feel a placebo

effect and i think i might be just a bit oblivious if there are any women that have been hit, what do you guys

think?

Stranger

i think there was a test like

that, they sprayed a chair and all the women in the test, or at least a high majority, chose that chair

could be

a dangerous marketing tool

Journeyman

Hey, if the placebo effect gets

you dates, who really cares? I'm curious to see what kind of results I will have, because I'm already a rather

confident/observant guy, so placebo shouldn't have too much of an effect on what I see. I'll be sure to keep up

with my experiences once I get my first batch of pheros.

when i make 3x more in tips,

on a day i wear them (special mix), rather than when i don't.
    Especially at a job where the tip is extremely

minimal.

Journeyman

Yeah, I might start working at

a restaurant this summer. Tips are crazy where I live in the summer...tourist season. Bartending would work, too.

Tough to get jobs, though. Must be a hell of a mix you have.

well that 3x isn't always

consistent, i meant it more to prove a point, but ocasionally its around 3x

Post come on!

Does any one know about deer hunting? The use of pheromones to attract deer for harvest is common science.

People actually have deer pheromone soaps to wash off all human scents and they spray them selves with deer

pheromones. They also have a bottle of the stuff that has a wick and it scents the air and attracts deer for miles.

There are cloth bags that attach to the bottom of your shoes/boots to leave the scent markings on the ground as they

track to the stand.

Dogs are not urinating on poles and fire

hydrants just because that is how they urinate. Dogs female and male are “marking their territory” which is a

pheromone signal to other dogs. In this the way male dogs tell other male dogs that this is their territory and stay

out. The female dogs are telling how healthy they are and that they are ready or not to breed and also telling other

females that this is there territory.

Seriously watch some

PBS, Discovery and TLC. All animals have chemical messengers and use them to pick mates and times of mating. There

is a mosquito trap that uses pheromones to trap the little blood suckers.

An elephant in musk a dog in heat a horse that is horsing; these are all common knowledge pheromone

activities. By the way horsing around means to be playful in a sexual way, and relates to a horse in

season.

It is miraculous how much common sense it lost by

humanity in 100 years. Since we no longer use animals like horses as a way of life the people are loosing their

horse sense. Mankind was a lot more in tune to nature 100 years ago. I love science but too many people are not

aware of their own anis and can’t find it with both hands. By the way I am only being comical and am not in

any way trying to make any one feel self conscious. Just trying to interject some humor.

If these pheromones are the real deal they can’t help but to work on humans. They

work for me!

Hi all!

HK45Mark23

"Dogs are not urinating on poles and fire hydrants just because that is how they urinate. Dogs female and male

are “marking their territory” which is a pheromone signal to other dogs. In this the way male dogs tell other male

dogs that this is their territory and stay out. "
    Maybe that's why I see so many men

pissing around bars and parking lots at night. They're marking their territory. Ever notice men's restrooms,

especially those in bars, smell much worse than the women's head? Men instinctively misfire to spread pheromones

around the room. Come midnight at the local honky-tonk, we be knee high in piss in the men's room. Plus a lot of

guys love to piss on their girlfriends as it helps keep other men away from and off her.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Maybe that's why

I see so many men pissing around bars and parking lots at night. They're marking their territory. Ever notice

men's restrooms, especially those in bars, smell much worse than the women's head? Men instinctively misfire to

spread pheromones around the room. Come midnight at the local honky-tonk, we be knee high in piss in the men's

room. Plus a lot of guys love to piss on their girlfriends as it helps keep other men away from and off her.

<Gegogi >
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by HK45Mark23
    If these pheromones are the real deal they can’t help but to work on humans. They work for

me!

Hi all!

HK45Mark23
    You have my ears, HK. Always looking to read other

people's stories/thoughts/ideas. Tell me more! Tell me more! Pleeeezee.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Hey guys I have committed a faux pas. I can’t spell worth a crap, there for I seem to misspell often.

I submit the actual entries from the dictionary.

Main Entry: musth
    Variant(s):

also must /'m&st/
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Hindi mast intoxicated,

from Persian
    Date: 1878
    : a periodic state of the bull elephant characterized especially by

aggressive behavior and usually connected with the rutting season

Main Entry: [1]rut
    Pronunciation:

'r&t
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English rutte, from Middle French

rut roar, from Late Latin rugitus, from Latin rugire to roar; akin to Middle Irish rucht

roar, Old Church Slavonic ruzati to neigh
    Date: 15th century
    1 : an annually recurrent state

of sexual excitement in the male deer; broadly : sexual excitement in a mammal (as estrus in the

female) especially when periodic
    2 : the period during which rut normally occurs — often used with

the

Main Entry:

[2]rut

Function: intransitive verb
    Inflected Form(s): rut·ted;

rut·ting

Date: 1625
    : to be in or enter into a state of rut

This is to say that the rutting male elephant is in musth. Note: This

state is associated to intoxication from the desire to mate or reproduce. We all know the intoxicating effects of

the sexual drive. Wow they are like 10,000 lbs plus, look out!

They also have a pungent musky secretion from their “main member”

and on their facial region on the sides of their heads. The secretions on the male elephant are the sign of musth.

These secretions are the pheromones. They are to signal to the female that they are in season and this can cause

the female to go into estrus.

I received the proper spellings and dictionary entries from AOL’s

edit, menu and then dictionary.

I apologize for my misspellings. I tend to find a lot of them in old post of

mine.

HK45Mark23

Thread Information