Close

Stranger

Smile In Depth Questions from soon to be Newbie

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all, I've spent many hours reading many of the threads, and I have a number of questions while my

wife and I await the free samples...

This may be a long post, but I'll try to be brief:

1. The first thing

that occured to me was that when I wear a phero, I'll smell it, and my brain chemistry will change to be more

alpha, or whatver, and I'll wind up being different, which will change my own phero production. To what extent

have users 'learned' a new way of being from phero usage that has changed their relationship to others, their

position in society, their attractiveness in a positive way so that phero usage is no longer as necessary. There

seems to a positive potential to lifechange, besides just getting laid or getting raises.

2. Is phero sexual

attraction non-specific, meaning, if you are a guy, will it attract all women regardless of their personality/body

type, or, will it attract those with whom you'd normally have the most chemistry. In other words, does it amplify

your own signature to attract the right women, or just attract all out sexual behavior?

3. Are there different

pheros to use for sexual attraction and non-sexual alpha position recognition, say in a business or social

setting?

I guess I'll start with that for now.

Thanks, I'm fascinated and highly entertained already by

what I've been reading...

A lot of these questions have

been answered in past posts even though you spent a lot of time reading. My experience, as a guy, is that women are

more interested in you but that you have to apply a persona that woman will feel attracted to on other levels for

something more to happen. I find that the Pharamones affect my mood directly. I think it has some sort of biological

factor, but others think all or a large part of it is physchological...meaning that it raises your self-esteme by

the plecebo effect. Finally, I think the -none definately has a negative effect on other men. So I would not use

that flavor in a general business setting. I find, however, that the use of copulins has a possitive effect on

everyone and the combination of pharamones can be extremely powerful when combined with copulins.

Overall,

the right pharamones on a man will get women to pay attention to them and they will talk to you longer and notice

something different about you that they just can't pin down. They will like it but don't know why. My advice is to

try it and have fun with it.....I am still experimenting and recently bought wagg which I will use in combination

with other pharamones or on its own in business situations.....

Go for it and be aware....LOL

personally i've used none heavy

products for a couple of years, they seem to have more results for me. initally getting reponses from the

sterotypical "older ladies none likers". As for my behaviour i became more confident, arrogant sometimes, when i

got drunk i talked about sex more.
    2. specific types and amplifing the chemistry. i've found with 'none', it

is the older ones, but also the confident ones no matter what there age.
    will it attract those with whom you'd

normally have the most chemistry, possibly, but i've met girls, they do the DIHL, after talking to them you find

our your totally different, and you can see, they can't understand why you interest them so much.

3. social

standing. I've just started noticing now that when i go out with my mates, if they bring friends the new guys take

a liking to me. my mates always say a couple of days later "oh my friend want to go out again next week and to make

sure your i'm there, i'm great to hang out with bla bla" its an alpha thing for sure.

Thread Information