Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Phero Pharaoh

visit-red-300x50PNG
    IOI means "Indication Of

Interest".

I don't understand why guys have to have the "8s and higher". Of course, I have never understood

the numbering system, either.

Some girls turn out to be knockouts once they fix themselves up. They can REALLY

downplay their sexiness if they want to. Assigning numbers just knocks you into a much smaller ballpark with way

too many other yelling, screaming fans in my opinion.

Makes no sense to me, but to each his own.

Phero Dude

it's an ego thing. right now my

game is ego dependant but eventually i want to drop my ego. because ego is helping my game but also holding me back

at the same time. it's gonna take awhile to erase 22 1/2 years of being a chump.

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    it's an ego thing.

right now my game is ego dependant but eventually i want to drop my ego. because ego is helping my game but also

holding me back at the same time. it's gonna take awhile to erase 22 1/2 years of being a

chump.

Then forget about chicks!!!!!!!!!
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Enthusiast

I talk to ALL the chicks. The fat

ones, the old ones, and especially the ones that look like they're preoccupied. I make them laugh out loud and when

they do slap me, I totally ignore it unless its somewhat forceful. Then I have to say, "Oww" or

something.

It's really hard to tell if knowing over 70% of the chicks at a party helps mu game - but it

seems to make the other 30% very very very easy to interact with. About several months ago something different

started to happen. Chicks used to quickly turn away when we made eye contact - now they keep eye contact and over

half the time, they smile at me and say hi first.

Each girl I talk to is definately not with the intent of

scoring - its with the intention of setting up a specific environment - where I am seen interacting with a different

girl every 10 minutes and that girl is paying complete attention to me and not running off. Some guys actually

comment on it out loud (yo man, that guy is always talking to different chicks). This makes it so the hot ones

wonder and feel almost compelled to engage me and try to figure out what the big deal is. The girls that know me

yell my complete name out loud when I enter a room.

When this first started, the quality of the girls was

very low. But very slowly I have found that the hot ones come around eventually and and now approach me and start a

conversation (usually about nothing) - the greeting is usually with some sort of hug or even a little peck on the

chick. Ones the hot chicks do this, the other hot chicks do it too.

Everybody has a different game. This one

is mine.

Yours rocks. It is the tortoise and

the heir (hare, hair?) approach. (turtle and the rabbit).
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist
    I talk to ALL the

chicks. The fat ones, the old ones, and especially the ones that look like they're preoccupied. I make them laugh

out loud and when they do slap me, I totally ignore it unless its somewhat forceful. Then I have to say, "Oww" or

something.

It's really hard to tell if knowing over 70% of the chicks at a party helps mu game - but it seems

to make the other 30% very very very easy to interact with. About several months ago something different started to

happen. Chicks used to quickly turn away when we made eye contact - now they keep eye contact and over half the

time, they smile at me and say hi first.

Each girl I talk to is definately not with the intent of scoring - its

with the intention of setting up a specific environment - where I am seen interacting with a different girl every 10

minutes and that girl is paying complete attention to me and not running off. Some guys actually comment on it out

loud (yo man, that guy is always talking to different chicks). This makes it so the hot ones wonder and feel almost

compelled to engage me and try to figure out what the big deal is. The girls that know me yell my complete name out

loud when I enter a room.

When this first started, the quality of the girls was very low. But very slowly I have

found that the hot ones come around eventually and and now approach me and start a conversation (usually about

nothing) - the greeting is usually with some sort of hug or even a little peck on the chick. Ones the hot chicks do

this, the other hot chicks do it too.

Everybody has a different game. This one is mine.
    what you're

doing gains massive social proof. social proof is as good as any technique out there. it raises your value in her

eyes and girls only like guys with more value than them.

Phero Dude

here's another article on body

language by badboy.

http://www.badboylifestyle.com/?badboy=archive&new

s_id=3

Lets talk little bit of body language, and how it is connected to your attitude and confidence. We

all know, that people communicate with each other on multiple levels. Words (what we say), is just 7% of our

communication when we communicate, the majority of communication is done with bodylanguage, vocal tones, vocal

pitch, movement, and gestures. When I say body language, I mean: pitch of voice, tonality, speed, how you walk, the

way you carry yourself through the world, having eye contact, how fast you move (hands… etc), shoulders, chest...

You may ask why body language is so important. First, because it is how we sub- communicate with others.
    Last edited by TRock; 02-03-2005 at 12:43 AM.

Phero Dude

the easiest way to walk like that

is imagin being yanked by a rope tied around your hips. lead with your hips and your body will be forced to be

alpha. and/or walk with the balls of your feet.

an easy way to have all your body language slow is imagine if

you were high.

Phero Pharaoh

That article is over the top.

Some of the advice is generally good, some of it would not work for older guys, some of it would not work for

younger guys.

The picture isn't there any more, but I think someone posted this article text a few months ago

(btw, the Web site specifically forbids reposting their content like this -- you should just put in a few lines and

leave the link to the new URL). If this is the same guy, he didn't look very impressive in that picture at all.

Certainly not like some hotshot lady killer.

But this article describes another by-the-numbers technique that

will work for some and not for others. It's very mechanical.

The slow walk he describes would be hard for

anyone to achieve with anything like a natural step. And the concept of personal space is not B.S. People have

zones of comfort that should only be intruded upon when you understand what their reactions mean.

Some guys will

hit you if they feel like you are crowding them.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    That article is

over the top. Some of the advice is generally good, some of it would not work for older guys, some of it would not

work for younger guys.

The picture isn't there any more, but I think someone posted this article text a few

months ago (btw, the Web site specifically forbids reposting their content like this -- you should just put in a few

lines and leave the link to the new URL). If this is the same guy, he didn't look very impressive in that picture

at all. Certainly not like some hotshot lady killer.

But this article describes another by-the-numbers technique

that will work for some and not for others. It's very mechanical.

The slow walk he describes would be hard for

anyone to achieve with anything like a natural step. And the concept of personal space is not B.S. People have zones

of comfort that should only be intruded upon when you understand what their reactions mean.

Some guys will hit

you if they feel like you are crowding them.
    some guys will be aggressive that's true, but in a seduction

sense there's no reason to intrude in another guy's space. english isn't the guy's native language but you can

do it the way i describe by being yanked with a rope and balancing with the balls of your foot. it's not for fast

walkers. if walking is 4 mph, you're probably walking 2 or 3. i know people always walk faster than me. it's

basically walking with a cocky swagger or a pimp walk. i've walked almost like this all my life, it took a little

concious adjustment on my part to do it his way.

Phero Pharaoh

... it's

basically walking with a cocky swagger or a pimp walk.
    That won't work for most guys.

DeMoKiLL

Yeah after reading all this

stuff from this site, dyd, and becomeaplayer.com I started wearing really nice collared shirts, nice shoes, I now

walk with a swagger, walk with head up eyes lowered and I now get tons of looks from girls when I walk through my

highschool. Body language is the key to everything! After I changed the way I act and dress it totally changed how

people looked at me. This one girl in my class always sits with her upper body pointed to me and stares at me all

the time. One time during class I just did a face like im bored and she did the same thing, upper body pointed to

me. Im not sure if that constitutes as body mirroring but it seemed like it was. She is hot as hell and I give her

absolutely no attention at all. Not sure how to approach her right now but ill run some IOI tests to see if she is

interested.
    For anyone who wants to see if a girl likes you here are some tests:
    1) Do something like look at

your watch, make a facial expression, etc and see if she does the same.
    2) See where her upper body points
    3) If

she is standing somewhere, get closer and see if she pushes away or holds her position.

Thats all I know for

IOI tests, if anyone knows anymore please share.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by DeMoKiLL
    Yeah after

reading all this stuff from this site, dyd, and becomeaplayer.com I started wearing really nice collared shirts,

nice shoes, I now walk with a swagger, walk with head up eyes lowered and I now get tons of looks from girls when I

walk through my highschool.
    I think the two of you are African American, or some similar ethnic group. If

you're not, please let me know.

I make a point of that because I have only seen black guys pull off the pimp

walk successfully. Maybe there are other guys who can do it, but I think they would have to grow up doing it.

It's not something a white college boy can pick up (and I've seen far too many try to).

...Body

language is the key to everything! After I changed the way I act and dress it totally changed how people looked at

me. This one girl in my class always sits with her upper body pointed to me and stares at me all the time. One time

during class I just did a face like im bored and she did the same thing, upper body pointed to me. Im not sure if

that constitutes as body mirroring but it seemed like it was...
    Yes. She was mirroring your expression.

Sounds like she is totally into you.

...She is hot as hell and I give her absolutely no attention at all.

Not sure how to approach her right now but ill run some IOI tests to see if she is interested.
    See if you

can torment her without treating her badly. Don't be disrespectful, but just sort of "let it dangle" in front of

her. That attitude. Notice her briefly, but say nothing.

For anyone who wants to see if a girl likes

you here are some tests:
    1) Do something like look at your watch, make a facial expression, etc and see if she does

the same.
    2) See where her upper body points
    3) If she is standing somewhere, get closer and see if she pushes

away or holds her position.
    Good tests. Some other things you can do include sipping a drink if you are

both holding one and she is looking your way; changing position slightly if she is already mirroring your posture;

giving her a quick, questioning look (just glance at her and raise your eyebrows).

The last example may elicit a

comment or question from her. Be ready to say something, or to just smile coyly and then move away.

DeMoKiLL

No I am not black, but never

walk with your upper body in one position only moving your legs or you will look homosexual, guaranteed. It just has

to be like when you are walking you are walking with with your entire body, moving shoulder forward shoulder back.

Yes if you do this wrong you will look like a poser and all the girls will think you are a wannabe macho man.

Phero Pharaoh

Well, I was reluctant to make

any ethnic identifications, and it turns out I was wrong with both of you.

Let me just say that, if you

don't grow up practicing a certain natural body rhythm, trying to adapt to it later in life is very, very

difficult.

Body language speaks according to a rhythm we each develop, and that rhythm is culturally influenced,

perhaps even culturally defined. Your "culture" is the neighborhood you grow up in, not the country or tribe or

ethnic group you come from. Of course, there is a lot of similarity from neighborhood to neighborhood within the

same region, and so forth.

So, guys, what I am saying is, I have SEEN that pimp walk attitude, both from guys

who developed it naturally and from guys who thought they could just start doing it. The guys who thought they

could just start doing it didn't do it well at all.

On the other hand, like dancing or martial arts, if you

have someone who knows how to teach you show the ropes, then, yes, you could pick up a different rhythm in your body

language. You could start walking, talking, and acting like a whole different person in a very different style.

But there is more than one way to express that sexy confidence women like. I think it's easier for each guy to

look at his male friends, relatives, and associates who are successful with women and adapt those guys' traits

(unless you're thrown into a multicultural group, and then you have to figure it out on your own).

I hope that

makes better sense.

Also, I would say there are generational differences. Those of us in our 40s grew up with

different pop culture influences. MTV only barely went into broadcast production as I hit my 20s, so I wasn't very

exposed to whatever body language they started beaming to the youth of America at the time.

"I talk to ALL the chicks.

The fat ones, the old ones, and especially the ones that look like they're preoccupied.
    One of the

oldest and best pieces of advice if you want to meet women. It sharpens your social skills, conversation skills,

reading of female facial and body language and tends to make everyone (at least women) like you. In turn you get

introduced to even more women and get the pick of the litter. But, sheesh, it's exhausting work, time consuming and

you better enjoy talking about nothing...

"It just has to be like when you are walking you are walking

with with your entire body, moving shoulder forward shoulder back. Yes if you do this wrong you will look like a

poser and all the girls will think you are a wannabe macho man.
    The pimp swagger is actually only

cool with kids. You have to knock it off after college or you look stupid. Back in the day we called it the Harlem

Buck Strut as only the inner city brothers did it. I prefer to move more like a cat. Chicks love it.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I prefer to move

more like a cat.
    Meaning...?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Dude

Friendly, is there a difference

between making eye contact with a girl and her looking down versus some girls that one you make eye contact they

won't break it? do the results mean the same thing? this is in the context of i'm walking one way down the street

and she's walking the other way.

to add onto demokill's clothes post. i realized today i need more color in my

wardrobe. it's winter so i've been wearing white, black and other similar clothing. i think my body language is

more confident when i wear colors.

DeMoKiLL

Friendly, is there

a difference between making eye contact with a girl and her looking down versus some girls that one you make eye

contact they won't break it? do the results mean the same thing? this is in the context of i'm walking one way

down the street and she's walking the other way.

to add onto demokill's clothes post. i realized today i

need more color in my wardrobe. it's winter so i've been wearing white, black and other similar clothing. i think

my body language is more confident when i wear colors.
    Yes clothes are VERY important. I actually heard this

girl talking about a guy in a bus across from us and the first thing she said was, he sure knows how to dress. With

the girl I mentioned in the earlier post, I have no idea how to approach this girl. She is only in one of my

periods, sits kinda far away but I have a feeling something is there. I noticed before that she dates "cool guys",

guys that are average but with a certain coolness about them. I've been acting cool lately, with body language, and

I think she may be noticing but im not 100% sure. If anyone could give advice to this it would be greatly

appreciated.

Phero Pharaoh

Friendly, is there

a difference between making eye contact with a girl and her looking down versus some girls that one you make eye

contact they won't break it?
    It takes a little more time/effort with the first group, a little less

time/effort with the more aggressive ones.

Man, I really want to make some

comments on this thread based on the latest scientific research, but I'll hold my "tongue". Even though it's on

topic.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I prefer to move

more like a cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    Meaning...?
    Detached, deliberate, lithe,

slinky...?

Examples/specifics appreciated.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    Man, I really want to

make some comments on this thread based on the latest scientific research, but I'll hold my "tongue". Even though

it's on topic.

Carry on.
    Please elaborate.
    --Benjamin Franklin

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Please

elaborate.
    My ears are open!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    Man, I

really want to make some comments on this thread based on the latest scientific research, but I'll hold my

"tongue". Even though it's on topic.

Carry on.
    IT's my thread and your knowledge is welcome but

please try to keep it close to the original topic which is body language.

Move like a cat: swift, graceful,

strong, silent and alert. I tread lightly and am extremely good at sneaking up on people. Back in the day I was an

accomplished hunter and tracker. I got bored of killing animals...

Thanks, Gegogi.

Has that

way of moving come naturally for you or is it something you've had to work on (or, at least, be conscious of)...?

Holmes' Theme Song

I studied ballet, acting and

music for years. I wasn't very good at ballet... And, yes, years ago, I actually worked on posture and walking with

a coach! Being on stage requires you to be extremely body and voice conscious. Plus it helps you project a desired

persona and builds confidence.

Geoggi I now have an idea

about most of your walk but could you take a moment to explain what your arms are doing. I find that when I started

to work on my posture and slowing down my walk that I really didn't have a good feel about what my arms should be

doing and as a matter of fact, I am still not too sure.

I almost always have an

instrument or camera in hand. On the rare occasions my hand are free, I gently swing my arms. If you watch the basic

posture of ballet (even flamenco dancers do it) dancers impart a feeling of expanding the upper body: head raised

high, neck and back straight, shoulders back, etc. It's more of an artistic walk that matches my personality. A lot

of macho wantabes walk with their arms stiff and tense (so muscles stand out more?), almost as if they have their

finger on the trigger of a gun.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information