Close

Phero Dude

Default yohimbe, caffeine, alcohol

visit-red-300x50PNG
    does anybody

know the effect of taking caffeine or alcohol with yohimbe? i just started taking liquid yohimbe from gnc. it's

supposed to be the same thing as tiger bone. it contains 2000mg of yohimbe, is it safe to exceed the dose?

I tried it for a while and the

most I could take was two big pills which I think totaled 2000mg. The stuff just made me too jittery and did not

provied the desired results. It must work for other people because its been around for a long time.

Phero Dude

it works, i don't feel the

jitteryness probably because i take 3 caffeine pills(6 cups of coffee) a day.

Default The Dangers of Yohimbe

I just came

across this article on Yohimbe and felt I should make the information available to the

forumThe Dangers of Yohimbe Reported

This is my first posting;I just

became a member yesterday and got cleared for posting today. I'll call this my first DumLuc strike.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Thanks for the post.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Back in the day, I tried Yohimbe,

although not for the sexual side effects. I heard it was a cheap way to get stoned. Believe me, Mary Jane is a much

better friend. Yohimbe's effects were kind of like eating a bottle of No-Doze: I didn't sleep for several days, my

heart pounded for hours on end and I hurled. I don't call it encouraging my sexual desires although I certainly

needed no encouragement in those days.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Yohimbe is some good stuff

when taken in moderation. I wouldn't recommend more than 2.5mg of the active ingredient "Yohimbine" a day. If you

don't know what your doing (or are just plain stupid) I recommend you don't play with this stuff.

If you

bought a Yohimbe product which doesn't state the % of yohimbine per dose, throw it away. It's probably over or

underdosed (which can be dangerous in so many ways...). A product with 500mg of the herb can be 10 to 100 times

stronger than a product with 2000mg per dose.... since potency of the herb varies greatly on the way it is grown.

If you feel nauseas (have a "overly watery mouth"), feel too hot/sweaty or feel any chills... you took to much and

are probably not any smarter than the plastic my computer chair is made of.

...My words may have been harsh

in this post... but I wrote it this way to scare off newbies who don't know any better. It is mostly the supplement

companies fault for not knowing anything about the product they're selling. If you didn't know... the chemical

"Yohimbine" is a prescription drug in many countries... used to treat a wide range of ailments.

Default yohimbe

I used to take Yohimbe

myself but I had to stop because it made my stomach hurt. If anyone has had an ulcer they shouldn't take it. It

can also raise the blood pressure.

I also feel that in small amounts it

is helpful. Back when I first discovered the stuff, I used to take fairly large amounts when the idea was to stay

up most of the night with the Mrs. I always had a great time in those days, but anymore it just makes me sort of

"edgy" at those kind of dosages and I always end up wishing I hadn't taken it. I've even tried very high priced

tinctures; same thing. I would say experiment and find the amount that gives you the kind of "edge" you feel

comfortable and just take what you get in terms of the performance aspect.

I miss those days though. Once I

took 2 500 mg caps of a standardized extract. I felt great, not particularly on edge or anything like that. Had a

fantastic "romantic" evening and after my wife fell asleep I watched a movie by myself; fell asleep about 2 AM;

slept like a baby. I really don't recommend that kind of dosage. I would never take that now; just makes me feel

nervous.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information