Close

Question Is women's noses directional?

visit-red-300x50PNG

Been reading quite alot in this forum lately, and one thing comes to mind. People talking 'bout women can pick

up your scent from several feet away, I've read examples of distances as far as 10-50feet.

How do they really

know that they're attracted to YOU, or rather just "something over there", or even your buddy sitting next to

you?

I guess if all women were dumb,

deaf and blind this would be a valid question. Fortunately initial attraction has everything to do with physical

appearance, body language and facial expressions. If you past those tests and get your honey-sweet in your personal

space your charm, wit, lifestyle, livelihood and chemistry come into play. The 'mones will simply enhance your

inherent assets. Think of attraction as the sum of all your parts. If you're weak in the looks department you can

make up for it somewhat with personality, nice threads, cool doo, fresh breath and a dash of Issey Miyake spiced

with NPA and SOE.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Hi Gegogi! Thank you for replying,

but I think you're seriously misunderstanding my question!

I was talking about distance, and

distance only. What comes after, when she comes over to you (or your buddy) is a whole another game, I wasn't

thinking about this now. If I was, then your answer would be valid!

Let's say you've used so

much phero's that you get reactions, but only from distances away from you, as it has been described in other

threads. Women won't get close to you, but adore you from a distance.

Question still valid!

Phero Pharaoh

Well, if you're referring to

my OD-at-50-yards comment, that was a joke. I HAVE seen women whip around at distances of 25-30 feet when I was

driving by, but who knows what caused them to do that?

I have also seen women turn their heads to stare at me

when I was downwind of them. But who knows why they looked?

Maybe the pheromones travel faster and more

vigorously than regular scent molecules, but the smaller you get in terms of structures, the more uniform behaviors

tend to be in fluid dynamics -- or so I have been told (by people whose expertise or qualifications I have no

knowledge of).

It has been said that men are more visual than women. I know I can usually tell the difference

between a man and a woman (assuming both wear similar clothing and have similkar body sizes) at a great distance. I

suppose most people can. But women seem to be able to smell me coming a mile off (I am speaking figuratively). I

have literally seen them come sniffing down the hallway, looking for the source of whatever fragrance I am wearing.

I have no doubt that wearing pheromones helps make my scent more interesting to them.

I have seen women/girls

stop in their tracks at 10-15 feet and look at me. I have not seen women farther away do similar double-takes, but

I HAVE seen women stare at me from 30 feet away in a large room. There are so many scenarios involved I cannot tell

you if there is any common factor, except that we were inside large enclosures (stores, clubs, dance studios,

concert halls, etc.). Some of the enclosures have been exposed to the elements, some have been air-conditioned.

I don't keep records of how many women take interest in me, much less of what their proximity to me is. I have,

however, had a few come running across a large room, through a crowd of people, just to talk to me or dance with me.

I have watched women in a crowded club or restaurant maneuver their way through a crowd to be near me (and then try

to get my attention, or at least the attention of someone in my vicinity).

All I can say is that the pheromones

seem to have a more intense effect when they are close to me. I get DIHL-quality reactions when I am within a few

feet of them. I get the sweaty palms (hyperhydrosis) reaction when I am right next to them (it starts before we

touch). I get the boob rubs and crotch thrusting and butt-grabbing when things "heat up" (usually happens when I am

dancing). They try to hug me, hold me, close with me, hang on to me, rub up against me when I am just dancing with

them.

So, for me, the rule of thumb is, the closer you are, the more effect you should see.

"...I think you're

seriously misunderstanding my question!"
    Actually I understood it just fine. However, I choose to provide

what I felt was the best answer and expound upon the general topic of attraction--not the answer you wanted. Like I

wrote above, women don't determine attraction from across the room based on their nose. Moreover, female noses do

not come equiped with targeting radar. Scent and 'mones are simply airborne molecules. If the scent is strong

enough or you're near enough anyone can determine the approximate origin, but nobody can zero in on an individual

across the room. No woman is going to make a beeline for you across a crowded bar based on scent or pheromones.

She'll see you first, catch your eye and maybe move in near enough for a whiff of your manly odor.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Cool

There's some good reflections

there Gegogi and Friendly1, I aprecciate your replies!

@Friendly1: What are you using, and how much? I

want, I want Great stories, best to ya!

@Gegogi: That's' cool man! Good reply

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    There's some good

reflections there Gegogi and Friendly1, I aprecciate your replies!

@Friendly1: What are you using, and how

much? I want, I want Great stories, best to ya!

@Gegogi: That's' cool man! Good reply
    I use

different stuff, different mixes. Tonight I poured on the Natural Attraction and APC with Amouage Dia [ON EDIT: Also

wore Musk With Androstenol] for a girl I don't expect to see again. She is leaving the country in a few days for a

six-week trip, will come back for about 3 months, and then will leave on a 1-year volunteer tour in foreign

countries. Nonetheless, I've enjoyed her company over the past couple of months and wanted her (and me) to remember

tonight as a high note of our relationship.

As it turned out, I had a hit with another girl that didn't quite

pan out because first a friend of hers and then a friend of mine interfered. C'est la vie.

So far as I know, no

women zeroed in on me from any great distance. The girl who started to hit on me was actually sitting next to me and

saw me with the other girl. She bided her time and I am sure I could have gotten to know her better under different

circumstances.

She initiated mirroring (duplicating my body position and gestures), physical contact

("accidentially" brushing against me), and conversation before we were interrupted. I was letting her take it at her

own pace. Was feeling very relaxed and enjoying myself, and wasn't particularly interested in jeopardizing my

evening with my companion.

So, while my pheromones may well have had something to do with that, I think the fact

I was with someone very attractive AND enjoying myself helped a great deal (and I was dressed pretty nice -- tie,

blazer, etc.).

Timing is everything. I stopped by my Vietnamese friend's work to say "Hi" to her before I went

out this evening. God, I wish I could have spent more time with her. She had changed her hair, but I was in such a

rush I could only spend a few minutes talking to her. She seemed a little agitated but I got a hug before I left.

She is always cute, but today she looked really beautiful.

She is going back to Vietnam (maybe) in a couple of

weeks. I need to arrange to see her again before she goes. Otherwise, it will be a month or longer before I see her

again. But she got a full blast of pheromones (including some strong naturals, since I had had a four-hour workout

before seeing her).

All-in-all, it was a pretty good day.
    Last edited by Friendly1; 01-23-2005 at 11:33 AM.

Phero Dude

I think I read somewhere that the

human nose IS directional...but Im not sure where.If Im not mostaken it might have been on this forum....anybody

have any ideas on that?

It doesn't seem like it could

be at any distance with the way air currents flow and eddy. Maybe at very close range.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pharaoh

You can determine direction

with repeated sniffing in different areas. You triangulate on the basis of the strength of whatever odor you are

tracking down. However, even though women occasionally sniff us down, the pheromones alone (unless we are wearing

OD applications) should not be the cause. Women who came sniffing me were smelling my pheromone-laced colognes.

When I see women turn their heads to look at me, they may or may not be smelling my colognes. I think pheromone

detection is a little more subtle than odor detection. There seems to be something about women's abilities to

ferret out the man who is emitting the strongest signal.

Phero Dude

Well...if anybody is going to be

able to determine the directional ability of a womans nose its me because visualy I am not the sort of person who

turns heads unless I have had a few drinks and stand on a street corner mooning passing cars(one of my favorite

things to do on a first date )But I am absolutly certain that somewhere I read that humans have the ability to

determine source from scent in a directional fasion.I know dogs do,altho thier sense of smell is many times greater

than ours,it would make sense that humans would have at least a limmited ability in this regard.I know I have done

it uncosiously(not to be confused with being unconsious) with various smells.So I would imagine that it's

possible.By the way,please forgive my terrible spelling.I got hukt on foniks and it reelee wurkt fore mee

To answer the question with a

simple question: Can you tell where smells are coming from?

This has been talked about before with regards to

the "other guys getting hits from my pheros" discussion.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

I recall someone

mentioning "traveling at the speed of smell.."
    "He who makes a beast of himself
    gets rid of the pain of being a man"
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Phero Pharaoh

I think that human ability to

determine the direction from whence an odor comes is limited. But most pheromonal reactions are subconscious, not

conscious. That is, people aren't consciously reacting to the odor of pheromones. You need a really strong

OD-level application to get a detectable odor -- at least, a large percentage of us do. Some people smell

Androstenone and others don't.

Does our natural response to pheromones act exactly like our natural response to

odors? I suspect there is overlap but not identical functionality. This would be a good place for JVK to step in

with insight from his research, I guess.

But there have been times I have felt that other guys have benefitted

from my pheromonal signature -- not so much in that I think the women with them believed they were the cause of

anything, but rather in that they were closer to the women being affected and therefore benefitted from the women's

heightened states of arousal.

I do remember reading a discussion here where someone was convinced another guy

actually was treated as the source by a girl. That strikes me as a "you had to be there to see it" kind of thing.

There is no reason to doubt it happened, but no easy explanation (in my experience) for WHY it may have happened (or

may happen to others).

Yes I think that on numerous

occasions that other guys have benifited from my mones too. Guys that normal don't get much attention that sit next

to me have girls all on him. I'm like "wth..." I'm in a highschool setting so it's difficult to really see the

real effects of the mones because these people have known me for a while. But I still never really had girls sniff

me AT ALL. I just think girls in my school are stupid and broken.

they surely do not turn from a

direction to an other, sniff and know that it comes from you.
    I think the same way as friendly does but he was

first that mentioned it
    But most pheromonal reactions are subconscious, not conscious
    - dam right

and how mentioned before it is up to your appearence in general

But i have another point to consider on.

Like friendly also mentioned before he got dihls from a big disctance. i did this either. I went with a freind to a

club this weekend, but only for not a log time. I just wanted to drink sth. and watch the womens reactions wearing

soe and TE. i just played the watcher for about one and a half hour because my friend and me were going to spend the

night at my appartent - lol. We did not have much money and were pretty drunk already - just to clear up the

situation(we did not sleep in one bed). I got two dhils from a quite long distance there. Not that long ones, just

about 3seconds.
    One directly when entering the hall, thus i suggest that she has not been near me before taking

a snff of my exellent smell .
    Thus made me to think about if there is maybe an aura surrounding you while

wearing pheromones. I read some guys mentionig their aura, but iI do not mean an aura you can smell.
    It is an aura

you have around you, you can see! But in another way you do not see it - it is a kind of a subconscious aura

somebody can notice.
    Do you get my point.

Maybe it was only my apperience, clothes and good overall look,(in

this case I have to thank god - done), but it is possible that it was such an aura.
    I did not do that much

watching before I joined this community and concentrated more on my own or other stuff, what surely was a failure

but knowing that a girl does not smell the mones conciously it could also be you can see them the same way, building

up an aura arround you.
    We all know that there is much more than we believe to see, because our brain tells us.

Many animals have a better eye sight and senses which we do not have and thinking about how they do assimilate them

makes us wonder.
    cats/dolphins/flys/insects...

Think about that
    greets
    p

Phero Dude

Your talking about the projection

of energy to others...yes...I have seen it done and have dont it myself.I think most people have at some time or

another.We have all heard "if looks could kill." The projection of a mood or confidence thru body language(isnt

there another thread about that somewhere here? )how you carry yourself has alot to do with the way you are

percieved by others.I know in my limited experiance that people respond differently to me what Im feeling

particularly confident and motivated versus just average...

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal
    ...But I still

never really had girls sniff me AT ALL. I just think girls in my school are stupid and broken.
    If you want

then to sniff you, wear an interesting, unusual cologne.

Make sure girls like it before you buy it (and don't

take a salesperson's advice unless you are REALLY good at reading body language).

All the sniffing I write

about is connected to my wearing cologne. Of course, some guys have mentioned being sniffed after going without

showers, so basically you just have to add a little masculine aroma. Your choice how you go about doing it (just

remember that many people in America are not really into the body odor thing).

Very interessting indeed how this

discussion progresses

I've always thought that I'd not rely on having the target's have to sniff

me before I'd be able to score with them, so my strategy has always been to try and find the right dosage (meaning

max without od'ing), and then pray for cotton dropping to the floor. In fact, on a few occasions where I've

actually asked my targets to sniff me I've recieved not very standing ovation kinda comments, but nevertheless the

phero's done magic anyways. I'm talking out of long experience with AE, not the musky smell, but the other.

Friendly1, are you still using

Dia or do you get better results with something else?

Phero Pharaoh

I have been cycling between

Amouage Dia (of which I still have plenty), Creed (not much left), and Jaipur (still half a bottle) as well as using

Chikara on its own. I still touch up with APC and when I know I am going to spend time with someone I want to get

closer to, I up the dosage a bit.

I get good results with all these fragrances. The Dia still seems to be the

killer fragrance, but to be honest, it's getting hard to tell any more.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Thread Information