Close

Default They smell like body odor!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I received

my order 24/12/2004 and went inmediately to smell the mones, i opened the NPA/M , SOE unscented, TE and the musk

with androstenol of the begginer kit. They all smelled like strong body odor with the difference that de androstenol

products had a sweeter smell, while the none had a strong male odor that i can only associate to the odor of other

men when doing sports.

Is this normal? There is no expire date so no ideia how long they've been in stock,

since they were not sealed either i guess air could have got inside.

I've been using a mixture of 2ml of NPA,

4ml SOE and 2 ml of pure ethanol in the atomizer, i don't use the spray i dab from the atomizer, one dab in each

side of the neck, no reaction from women but a friend of mine said i smelled like piss the day after i applied the

dabs, i can't smell anything.

I don't get it, the mixture it's one 1 THIRD NPA, so concentration is below OD

point and only one dab in each side of the neck isn't problably even a drop of the mixture. I don't get it. If i

would be oding i would see hits at long distances, but nothing, except my friends comment, i asked my sister to

smell my neck and say what it smelled and she asked if i had bought a new perfume....

I don't get

it....

Go read the FAQ, fast! or do a

search in the Forum: cover scent
    "He who makes a beast of himself
    gets rid of the pain of being a man"
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Silcat,

That smell is normal.

Pheromones smell like BO and BO smells like pheromones. The trick is to come off as a civilized macho man I guess

you could say and that means "covering" the pheromones with a good cologne. Women are more sensitive generally than

men and quite a large % of males can not detect that BO smell at all, so be careful. Actually, you can probably

apply *more* that you are now.... but you have to cover with fragrance. I would apply only to your wrists for a

while until you get used to the procedure as you can easily take a test sniff there to see how you are "doing". If

you don't have any cologne you like at the moment, get some APC. It covers pheromones very well.

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Default If you want to attract women, you gotta smell like a man!

Well, if you want to attract women, you gotta smell like a man! That's partially why

women are drawn to he-man types--they're dripping with natural 'mones in their perspiration. The first time I

smelled TE and NPA I thought a better name would have been "LR," Locker Room!

I've come to like the smell of

most 'mones. I had a recent fling with an attractive African American woman and noticed her privates smelled a lot

like TE or NPA, even after a shower. I've not noticed this on other women, but most of my GFs have been Asian and

were nearly odorless after a shower. Her snatch aroma actually made me much hornier and harder than usual. Olfactory

stimulation can more powerful than visuals. I was afraid the old wang might burst before his work was

done...

I use Calvin Klein One, Burberry Weekend and Issay Miyake as cover scents. Women love these scents

and don't notice LR until it creeps up on them and they're all hot and bothered.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 01-21-2005 at 06:36 PM.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

"There is no expire date so no

ideia how long they've been in stock"
    Come to think of it, how long is the expire date?

you know, I have a very keen

sense of smell, but when I smell the unscented pheromones, I only smell the alcohol carrier.I've never had any tell

me I smell like pis, and my gf constantly tells me how good I smell

Stranger

I can usually smell what

someone ate hours before, and if they've been outdoors even, yet cannot smell nones in unscented products! I use

much less than most people on here (ie a gel packet will last me at least a week) and cover with good

colonge.
    ________
    Mflb vape
    Last edited by joaks1977; 03-25-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Smelling `mones and a good

sense of smell actually don't have much in common, different receptors and all.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Thanks for the help, i'll try

covering the scent, and continue testing it in situations

i have a harder time smelling the

mones in an alcohol base than in an oil base, i smell the alcohol, what about you guy?

For what is told in this forum

what we smell, when we smell, is not the mones but the carriers. But nevertheless i have NPA and TE, both on alcohol

and i smell them real strong, i remember smelling something alike when i was playing sports and bumped agaisnt

another guy in a wet t-shirt. it's the same scent! I'm not sure if it has an effect or not in me, i could risk say

i feel more calm(submissive)? strange, does my impulsiveness gets lowered by exposure to others stronger scent? Or

artificial stronger scents? Why won't i get mad by smelling directly from the bottles? It's consistent with being

near someone with a big OD, there are multiple posts that talk about this here, how people get more irritaded and

agressive, so why do i literally inhale massive amounts of pheromones from the bottle and still be cool? Does it

gets to a point where mone sensitivity just shuts down???

Thread Information