Close

Stranger

Default Sorry to ask such an undecent question but it is very important.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

Ok my question is weird and undecent. Really, sorry.

I bought some

pheros(named "Arouse") and now Im wondering about one issue out there.

Well, can pheros make a girl too

aroused... U know- There is this thing that makes sex easier and it comes from vagina(almost like some oil or

something). Can it make a girl look like she had pissed her pants?
    Like she wears some bikinis, tight trousers or

something and then has to be ashemed of herself after beeing around me and my pheromones because looking wet down

there.

What about other clothes. Where can be the line between..: like this: You can wear pheromones

beeing around girl dressed like this and you cant wear pheromones beeing around girls dressed like this?

Weird

question. I know.
    But I ask this because I dont want to put anyone into embarrasing situation, you know...

thanks

I almost always wore mones to

class and noticed that when i wear -none almost every girl in the class would ask to go to the bathroom at least

once in a 1 and 1/2 hour class. After a while i thought maybe they were going in to "dry" themselves but unless

she's not wearing underwear or the clothing is really thin nothing is going to show through. But if your talking to

a girl and she asks to use the bathroom all of a sudden you know for sure she's getting the hots for you

This has to be the funniest

thread ever!

Anyway, yes pheromones (when used correctly) will make girls aroused. If she becomes

aroused enough she may get a little wet, but the amount of moisture produced is very small. She will never get so

wet it looks like she has actually pissed herself!

True if she is wearing a tight bikini or is just hanging in

her panties, then you *might* be able to see them get a little damp. However, if she is wearing trousers (pants to

you Americans) or a skirt then there is virtually no chance you notice.

I wouldn't worry about this one.

However... I wish it was true! I'd love to be able to talk to a girl and turn her on so much that I could see

this damp patch start to grow across the front of her jeans.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Mungojerry
    Anyway, yes

pheromones (when used correctly) will make girls aroused. If she becomes aroused enough she may get a little wet,

but the amount of moisture produced is very small. She will never get so wet it looks like she has actually pissed

herself!
    I wouldn't be so quick to say that, as it depends on the girl. And, yes, let's just say I

have a little experience in the area.

If you get a girl nervous enough, she'll feel the need to pee. So, yes,

that can be a good of arousal, but it's more likely a sign of nervousness. And pheromones can make them nervous.

Young girls (teenage) don't seem to handle large amounts of Androstenone very well. At least, when I interact

with them, they more often than not tremble, more often than not have sweaty hands, more often than not have trouble

making eye contact with me, more often than not cannot take their eyes off of me when they are across the room.

Sometimes, I get nothing from the girls.

However, I have seen a few take off for the nearest restroom after

spending 10-15 minutes in my presence. Most likely, it was just timing, but their anxiety may have pushed them over

the edge. It doesn't mean they needed immediate relief (although I have no idea of what goes on once they are out

of my presence, so use your imagination if that's your thing).

Today's girls (in my experience) like to feel

as if they are in control. At least, the more attractive the girl is, the more likely she is to have had a lot of

guys come on to her, so the more likely she is to feel like she is in control and therefore the more likely she is

to feel she SHOULD be in control.

So, all of sudden, here you come along dressed like James Bond in a casual

scene, reeking of pheromones, acting like she doesn't exist, and suddenly she is in doubt about herself and her

womanly attributes.

If she is really young and inexperienced, she won't know what to do. You are out of her

league. So, she may try to rise to the challenge (in which case, just keep doing what you're doing and she'll be

following you like a puppy dog). Or, she may decide you're too much for her to handle, in which case you need to

break the ice.

Either way, she may feel the need to pee. She'll probably act nervous and agitated. She'll

probably be a little confused, wondering if she is off her game or something.

Stranger

ee... Does anyone has some

scientific stuff to destroy my fears about it?
    Maybe someone could lead us to some link that says: "Dont worry,

wear pheros".

thanks

You are getting way too worried

about this... don't you think that it would have been posted about before if it was an issue? Yes, phermones can

arouse a woman to the point that they get a bit wet, but I doubt that it will be noticable (except in a few cases,

and even then, it would NOT be an instantaneous reaction, it's not a floodgate ya know). Seriously, just go out

and have fun... of all the things to worry about with phermones, this one actually made me laugh.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Inthewoods
    Hi,

Ok

my question is weird and undecent. Really, sorry.

I bought some pheros(named "Arouse") and now Im wondering

about one issue out there.

Well, can pheros make a girl too aroused... U know- There is this thing that makes

sex easier and it comes from vagina(almost like some oil or something). Can it make a girl look like she had pissed

her pants?
    Like she wears some bikinis, tight trousers or something and then has to be ashemed of herself after

beeing around me and my pheromones because looking wet down there.

What about other clothes. Where can be

the line between..: like this: You can wear pheromones beeing around girl dressed like this and you cant wear

pheromones beeing around girls dressed like this?

Weird question. I know.
    But I ask this because I dont want

to put anyone into embarrasing situation, you know...

thanks
    when i was 19 i had a 16 year old

girl friend who got so horny her pants were wet. and we were just kissing so if girls are getting wet there

horny.

The thought of making women wet

and horny by merely getting a whiff of you is extremely endearing. Dab on some PI or NPA and walk about town ruining

panties. It would be especially enjoyable to do at work. Imagine female coworkers spending the entire day with

soaked panties and a terrible itch on their clit... Of course, copulins would be in the air and you'll soon find

yourself pitching a trouser tent.

Alas, I'm afraid this phenomenon is extremely uncommon. Most women I've

been with get wet enough to dampen but not soak their panties. I've never seen a bleed through all the way to the

trousers. I once had a GF with an unsually juicy snatch. However, her fountain didn't get primed until foreplay had

ensued. By then it actually dripped down her legs. For sex it really wasn't the best as it was too slippery and I

had a difficult time getting enough fiction... She was an 8 glass a day water drinker so that probably had something

to do with it.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pharaoh

Sweaty palms are the most

common indicator that the girl is feeling something. If you are with a girl who has sweaty palms, she may simply

have a condition called hypo-something-or-other (a fancy name for sweaty palms -- there is a medical treatment for

this condition, so don't just assume that if she has sweaty palms she is turned on and nervous). However, I have

found that girls who start to sweat in my presence (usually when we are dancing) often have enlarged/dilated

pupils.

One of the classic "look for this sign" pieces of advice is to look for enlarged pupils. A lot of guys

reasonably ask, "How large are they supposed to get?" The problem is that our pupils are constantly expanding and

contracting. So, if a girl has enlarged pupils, she may simply be having trouble seeing because the room is dark

(that, however, is linked to romantic settings by researchers -- that is, girls find dark rooms romantic, in part,

because their pupils dilate/enlarge and therefore they become more excited/aroused by whatever they see if they like

it). Dilated pupils by themselves don't mean anything. Sweaty palms by themselves don't mean anything, either.

Anyway, if you are in a well-lit area, get close to a girl and give her a chance to breathe in your pherofumes for

a few minutes. Then check her hands. If she is wiping them on her shirt, pants, dress, skirt, they are most likely

wet. Then check her eyes. If the pupils are so dilated that you can see more pupil than iris, chances are she is

excited. If her cheeks are flushed, too, she is probably aroused.

It takes practice to be able to spot all

these signs quickly and unobtrusively. That is why I advocate experimenting around strangers, especially around

girls you don't ever expect to meet again. Until you get used to checking for these signs of interest quickly, you

may creep them out. Better to creep out someone you don't want to follow around than someone you are legitimately

interested in.

Sweaty palms, dilated pupils, reddened cheeks, rapid breathing, she talks to you, she says stupid

things when she talks to you, she touches you, she can't take her eyes off of you, she brushes up against you --

these are all signs that she may be aroused, especially if they all happen. Of course, she could be frightened, she

could have just come in out of the cold, she could be on drugs, and she could have just gotten out of a swimming

pool. You have to take things into context. It helps to observe the girl BEFORE you get close enough to her to let

the pheromones affect her directly.

And practice makes perfect. Experiment, observe, and learn. Experiment,

observe, and learn.

What mix do you use

Friendly?

Stranger

Hyperhydrosis is excessive

sweating.

I wouldn't worry about arousing a girl THAT much just with pheros, like the others, most girls I

know need at least some foreplay or kissing to get to that

point.
    ________
    B3 PLATFORM
    Last edited by joaks1977; 03-25-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Phero Pharaoh

I use different mixes, but like

so many others have pointed out, I don't just rely on the pheromones. Being an older man, I cannot dress like the

young guys in baggy pants that go just below my knees (which I think are ugly and stupid looking anyway) and I

cannot wear baseball caps backwards (which I used to do when I was younger). I'm expected to be more knowledgeable

about my clothes and at least wear something that looks manly. But I usually dress a cut above "just manly" and

dress stylishly. I also tease the girls and act about as interested in them as I would be in a tick on an

stranger's dog.

Anyway, my point is that I am different from the young guys these girls know. And I try to make

sure I am different from the average horny dirty old man.

But I don't advise anyone over the age of 17 to go

after high school girls. I just seem to be running into a bunch of them lately. Which is not to say I am not running

into older girls in their 20s.

The really odd thing is that I seem to be meeting a lot of Vietnamese girls these

days. There is a very sizeable community in Houston. Getting to know THEM is a real challenge. They don't just go

out with an American man after a few discussions. There is one med student who has come dancing with me a couple of

times, but most of them expect the man to take things REALLY slow. I mean REALLY, REALLY slow. It's a lesson in

patience I never thought I would learn.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by joaks1977
    Hyperhydrosis

is excessive sweating.
    Thank you. But please don't be offended if I forget the name again. It's not a

word I work into many conversations.

I wouldn't worry about arousing a girl THAT much just with pheros,

like the others, most girls I know need at least some foreplay or kissing to get to that point.
    Once in a

blue moon, one comes along who gets that obviously aroused with me. Of course, this usually happens in a dance

class, where there is a lot of close contact. It has also happened in a club, again with lots of close contact.

One serious word of caution

regarding a traditional first or near first generation Asian lady. They tend to reserve their heart for one

man...that's why they take so long. There is a strong connection to the first man that requires responibility.

All I'm saying is that when she opens up to you it will not be like a typical american does...it will be with heart

and body and soul. A quick break-up could mess her up big time...maybe forever. So one needs to be careful with

these women.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm
    One serious word

of caution regarding a traditional first or near first generation Asian lady. They tend to reserve their heart for

one man...that's why they take so long. There is a strong connection to the first man that requires responibility.

All I'm saying is that when she opens up to you it will not be like a typical american does...it will be with heart

and body and soul. A quick break-up could mess her up big time...maybe forever. So one needs to be careful with

these women.
    I am learning as much and I appreciate your concern/comment.

I have no wish to hurt any of

them. In fact, for a long time, I felt closed out of Asian women's interest. But that feeling began changing with a

Chinese girl I met about 18 months ago. Naturally, not knowing anything about the values she was raised with, I blew

my chances with her after a few months.

But when I met a group of Vietnamese girls a year ago, one of them

explained to me (after seeing I was interested in one of her friends) that they don't give their heart so easily.

The friend has since moved away and the one with the advice has since revealed interest in me.

In asking a few

people for advice on what traditional Vietnamese girls expect, I have learned a little about the cultural

differences between us. It has been an interesting and educational experience. I don't yet know if I want to invest

that much time in a girl who hasn't promised me anything.

And now I find myself attracted to TWO of them, who

in turn act interested in me. One is the med student I mentioned previously, the one who has gone dancing with me.

I've known her less than 3 months, so she seems to be more comfortable with American social life than the other

girl (they do not know each other). But I am pretty sure the med student doesn't have a boyfriend. That strikes me

as very unusual, but would be about right if she is a traditional Asian girl who hasn't given her heart to someone

yet.

Either of these girls would seem a real catch to most American men, but I have also learned that Asian

women are not simply docile, subservient creatures. The girl I have known for a year has warned her friends off of

me. I have seen her lose her patience with them when they try to talk to me too much.

Knowing these girls and

interacting with them has really been stimulating in more than just the usual ways.

I hear you. Best wishes!

"The really odd thing is

that I seem to be meeting a lot of Vietnamese girls these days. There is a very sizeable community in Houston.

Getting to know THEM is a real challenge. They don't just go out with an American man after a few discussions.

There is one med student who has come dancing with me a couple of times, but most of them expect the man to take

things REALLY slow. I mean REALLY, REALLY slow. It's a lesson in patience I never thought I would

learn."
    Like most things in life it depends. I live in a mostly Asian community, am Asian (Korean)

and my last GF was Vietnamese. And she was about as far from traditional Asian values as they come. She was a wild

woman. But, yes, Vietnamese women that grow up in tight communities of their own tend to be conservative. However

once you get to know them most are far from the "dolce" stereotypes most Americans imagine. They tend to be a tiger

in kitty skin. I must say cultually Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese women are very different and you have

to handle them accordingly. I've got Japanese and Korean women down to an art, but they're very near to my own

culture so it wasn't hard. I've yet to figure out Chinese and Filipino and usually strike out.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Some women get that"certain

smell" when they are aroused.It has happened a few times when Im near a woman for an hour while wearing mones.I dont

see the wetness but I can smell it.When I do smell" it" I get more aroused.Have any of you had similar

experiences?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    Some women

get that"certain smell" when they are aroused.It has happened a few times when Im near a woman for an hour while

wearing mones.I dont see the wetness but I can smell it.When I do smell" it" I get more aroused.Have any of you had

similar experiences?
    PFox, I've never sensed the body odor, but I THINK I've smelled the

aroused mouth odor that people were talking about a loooong while back.

And out of curiosity, do you

remember what mones you were wearing when you caught odor of the "I'm getting hungry" smell ... was it the same

mones/mix, and was it the same woman?

Thanks!
    Last edited by MOBLEYC57; 01-22-2005 at 02:03 PM.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Only once have I actually

smelled "it" on a woman, and it was actually before I even knew what pheromones were!

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    PFox,

I've never sensed the body odor, but I THINK I've smelled the aroused mouth odor that people were talking

about a loooong while back.

And out of curiosity, do you remember what mones you were wearing when

you caught odor of the "I'm getting hungry" smell ... was it the same mones/mix, and was it the same woman?

Thanks!
    I recall three occasions.One was at a seminar she was Filipina I was wearing

"old" Realm she was next to her boyfriend.She was wearing a skirt and remember I kept looking at her legs.I didnt

smell anything at first.Fifteen minutes pass and I can tell the mones were affecting her (heavy breathing,light

moans,lean back in chair)Then her legs were opened a little and we were touching legs.So 30 minutes later I start

smelling something it was distinctive and was coming from her.It was the smell of her being aroused.Her "natural

mones" were turning me on too.I wanted to jump her so bad.

The other when was at a presentation she was

Filipina too.I was wearing Alter Ego.I smelled "it" too she was wearing jeans.

I was wearing Alter Ego at a

movie and the lady was with her family but she was leaning more towards me.I could tell she was being affected by

the mones.Around 45 minutes into the movie I smelled "it" in the air again for the rest of the movie.She was

Asian.

Maybe my nose iis just sensitive to "that smell".

King of the coupons!

The other

when was at a presentation she was Filipina too.I was wearing Alter Ego.I smelled "it" too she was wearing jeans.

I was wearing Alter Ego at a movie and the lady was with her family but she was leaning more towards me.I could

tell she was being affected by the mones.Around 45 minutes into the movie I smelled "it" in the air again for the

rest of the movie.She was Asian.

Maybe my nose iis just sensitive to "that smell".
    What's your normal

AE dosage, PFox?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    What's your

normal AE dosage, PFox?

Thanks!
    I use one drop on each side of the neck then rub.

King of the coupons!

I use one

drop on each side of the neck then rub.
    Two drops total, eh. I think I've asked before , but once

again, I'm sorry, what is your age?

Thanks, PFox!

Thread Information