Close

Thread: WAGG and sales

Default WAGG and sales

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok all you salesmen out

there in pheroland. What is your experience with WAGG and other pheros when you are meeting with customers and

networking?

If WAGG is effective how much do you use?

I've said this before but the

original reason I got into mones was sales. All my training and background is technical and I am a lousy

salesperson. With opening my business I had to become a salesman real quick! Mones have been a boon to me,

definately increasing my sales results. My best advice is to stay away from the high none products. Wagg worked

alright for me but Chikara works better IMO. Also be very low key about how much you wear. I have a few horror

stories about times when I OD and went to a lawyers office or other dumb tricks.

Once I got the dosages right,

the general perception of me is one of trust and reliability. People feel like they can count on me and are willing

to listen when I advise them. The flirting from the ofice help and often female management is just a side benefit.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    I've said this

before but the original reason I got into mones was sales. All my training and background is technical and I am a

lousy salesperson. With opening my business I had to become a salesman real quick!
    That is exactly

my position. I have left corporate America and started my own business. I am not a salesman. It is also a

business that requires alot of networking to be successful. Therefore I am in alot of breafast and luch meetings

making contacts. I used two drops of WAGG and two drops of AE at a luncheon today and I had very good results. I

was the "new kid on the block" and people were asking for my card before I could offer tehm one. I will have to try

Chikira

I do a lot of networking too.

It's got to the point where I do almost no advertising and my phone rings a lot, enough that I have three

technicians now.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information