Close

Thread: attract 10

Default attract 10

visit-red-300x50PNG
    it has claims of women

attacking u whats in it has anyone tryed it and a product called magnet and attract-all??

anyone knowing

anything about these products let me know they are not sold on love scent

There seems to be many products

not sold by Love-Scent. However, when I buy something from Love-Scent I know what is in nearly all of the poducts

or at least I know that they will have some effect. People who have experimented with other products not sold here

have had mixed to poor results. I don't work for this company...just a customer.

There are so many claims

by companies that woman will basically chase you down the street if you wear these products.....It just aint true.

The true products however due help to change the mood of the person wearing the pheromone as well as people around

them. I've found some products to be effective but just part of an overall makeover that a person must do to

attract an outcome. There is no silver bullet that I have found so far, but the products sold here do work as long

as you do your part. You still have to have the guts to talk to a woman and be assertive. If you do your part,

these products will help....bigtime.

Please read all you can on this site. There are some exceptional people

here with exceptional knowledge.

Best wishes....

Phero Pharaoh

I have used the Magnet. It

works. I think Attract 10 is one I used which made a girl gag (the supplier suggested I may have used too much, but

I sent the product back).

I switched to Love-Scent as a supplier because Bruce gives excellent customer service,

his products work, and I like the selection he offers. I wouldn't mind seeing Bruce pick up the Magnet. I still

have a little bit left that I have been saving for a rainy day. I would probably buy it again, especially if Bruce

could offer a discount.

what is in the magnet?
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Pharaoh

I don't know. It's cover

scent is a blend of Hawaiin fragrances, but I suspect it has some Androstenone in it. I believe it's one of the

older pheromone products and is definitely not a concentrated one. I used to splash 3-4 dabs on in the morning,

another 2 in the afternoon, and a couple in the evening when I wore it regularly.

You do NOT need to cover it

with anything else. It smells nice but is a bit sharp.

The first time I wore it to work, I walked into the

building and passed through the lobby into an inner hallway. A woman about my age in whom I had absolutely no

interest took one whiff, slammed herself back against the far wall, put her hand over her chest, and yelled out,

"WHOA!"

I asked her what was wrong, but she just stood there. It was almost like a DIHL, except for the WHOA!

Not long after that, I went to a Chili's restaurant to have dinner. I was sitting by myself that evening and

they seated two guys and a girl at the table in front of me. The girl was obviously one of the guys' girlfriend

but he pretty much ignored her as he chatted with his friend.

Well, before long, she was looking over her right

shoulder at me. She couldn't get enough of me. Kept thrusting her lip out into the air, staring at me, brushing

her hand through her hair, and doing all sorts of major flirting. The boyfriend eventually realized what was going

on, reached over and not-quite-smacked her, sort of flicked her chin, said something to her, and then turned back to

his friend. She eventually started flirting with me again.

This was an occasion where all the idiot had to do

was just reach over and put his arm around her. She would have been happy to have been included in his world just

that much.

Anyway, Magnet got me good results. But it was very expensive, the scent got old for me, and it

clouded up (I believe dry skin was collecting in the bottle from all my finger-tip dabbing/splashing).

What

Magnet did NOT get me was the kind of intimate, close-body contact I have enjoyed with Chikara, The Edge, and

Natural Attraction (another one I wish Bruce would stock on Love-Scent).

If I had to go with only one product, I

would go with Chikara. If I can only go with two, I would go with Chikara and APC (which was, I believe, the second

pheromone product I tried). APC compliments a lot of the other pheromone products. That fragrance oil is just so

soothing and compelling at the same time. Women of all ages love it. They come over to me just to sniff it, and I

get kissed most often when I am wearing it.

But I would recommend Magnet to anyone with the cash to try out a

lot of different pheromone products. The most unique value it brings, in my ignorant opinion, is the fragrance

itself. But it is definitely very expensive.

Thread Information