Close

Thumbs up OD, really useful questions!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hia peoples!

I'm a newly returned member, lost my

login-details, but have meanwhile been using pheros to GREAT SUCCESS, mainly AE, for a couple years now. 30yrs, from

Europe, with fairly good looks.

Recently I bought some new products, SOE unscented bottle, and PI unscented

bottle. So I got really nice results, but finally I think I OD'd. had three drops of PI on friday, added 8 short

lines of SOE on Saturday. And since I had read somewhere on this forum that you're not too likely to OD on SOE, I

continued on Sunday to do a new three drops of PI, and 6 short lines of SOE. This led to a "why isn't anything

happening" -feeling. T'was prolly the PI.

So my questions are:

When you have OD'd, are you actually

dragged down "lower" than your normal state of socialness/attractiveness? Seems to me, or is it that I'm just not

used to "not having th effect?".

What about the day after OD'ing, are you then sinking back to the level

where the pheros will start to work effectively, and hopefully max again? I mean, I did get a couple signs on this

day.

PS! On this long time period using only AE, I've found that my absolute max

effect dosage is four drops, and even better if I've applied the same two days before. I only use phero's when I

know that I'm going out, or go places where I can score. And I usually do!

Phero Pharaoh

It sounds like you may have

triggered an adrenaline OD, which I believe can be induced by an Androstenone OD. For me, the Androstenone ODs tend

to make me angry and defensive. I only noticed a different emotional state after touching up with APC one day

during an Androstenone OD. The APC actually helped me calm down. People said I was a totally different person

after that touchup.

So, if your emotional state ranged unchecked for long enough, it does sound like you'd feel

something like an emotional down.

Journeyman

[QUOTE=Friendly1]I only noticed

a different emotional state after touching up with APC one day during an Androstenone OD. The APC actually helped me

calm down. People said I was a totally different person after that touchup.QUOTE]

Strange that you mentioned

this, I didn't realize it till I read your statement. Just last week I started covering up the TE I use with APC

and I noticed that my mood was higher then when I just wear the TE without APC. This happened a couple days last

week. I could just have been in a good mood all week, not sure. I will continue to try this out and get back to

you.

APC makes it harder for the edge

pheromones to get to your nose and make you feel irritable.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Pharaoh

I agree with bjf. The APC has

a lower concentration of pheromones, but it has a good strong oil base. It also has what I find to be a pleasant

scent, so coating the pheromones to slow down the release and introducing a new, "calm" scent helped calm me down on

my OD.

I often touchup with APC now, especially when I am piling on the pheromones.

Erhhh.... I have'nt a

clue of what you're talking about. Sorry my engruish is really bad, I didn't mean depressed. I meant, as in the

case with an OD, you won't get hits as you will increasingly get when you wear pheros in the right amount.

What I really meant was, do you get less atractive in womens eyes when od'ing than you would without using any

phero's at all? Do you understand me? I have read that people can get angry if you use too much in some cases, To

rephrase, If I want to use phero's to increase the hits, but miss and od, will the effect be a decrease from my

unphero'd ""condition"? Is condition a better word?

Hi,

I am quite new to this

forum as well.
    I have read through the posts the last days and as far as I could point it out:
    Yes you get less

atractive when overdosing.
    People say that the girls avoid you or throw you bad looks like for example:"what do you

want here?".
    OK with the avoiding thing, that does not really mean that you have overdoesed, my experience - you

just are too sexy/hot for these girls.
    Had this now with younger ones (in my age) but the older ones were totaly

different towards me.
    greets
    p

Stranger

LOL, I can remember one

instance (thank God it was only once) where I completely OD'ed on Conquest (a phero I purchased on another webpage)

and the whole night at the club me and my best friend who I had met there had a stomach ache, I didn't realize what

it was until both of us started complaining about it, like we actually felt nauseous and didn't even feel like

drinking, smoking, etc.. and our other friend who is ALWAYS around us was off somewhere else with another group of

friends the whole night. This could be related, but I didn't really notice the responses from the women around

me...

j

Phero Enthusiast

I've OD's many times. It makes

the girls apprehensive and their stares go to scowls. It makes the guys more aggressive and territorial - and often

times its another girl that's their territory.

Folks, a little humor goes a long way towards maintaining an

attraction. Pheros + good sense of humor = results.

Excellent! Thx, this really

enlightened my case.

But the next question still remains tho' how about the day after? Are you

still messed up from the OD'd the last night and just OD'nasty in a smaller scale untill every phero's gone? Or,

as I'm hoping, that you can go back to work the day after, and actually have a rather nice phero-situation going,

with hits incoming and everything's jolly?

Also, interesstingly with the tummyache. If you got a great

pher-day, can you actually "help" your friend, and maybe even instead of you? You're sitting in a bar with a buddy

and HE gets picked up instead because of the pheros?

Cheers people! Thx so much!

Phero Enthusiast

I take showers before most social

situations. I haven't noticed any actions the next day. One time, though, my boss all of sudden started acting

aggressive and smelling his own breath -this was way back when I was using YES! before I found love-scent. If

you've OD'd - just take a shower. If it was on your clothes, wear different ones and put the stinky ones in the

wash.

Hmmm.. I've read here

long before that showering will not take away the phero's. I believe in a specific case where one used several

products, then showered, and applied more new phero's, and so on for a couple days, ending up seriously OD'd.

Meaning if you take a shower the day after a OD, you'd be just putting fuel to the fireglows, and extend the OD

period. I'd love for you to correct me if this is wrong, it would make things so much more easy to control, but I

think that this is exactly the downsides that you won't be able to get around.

So I would still be really

interessted in knowing if one can actually benifit from the phero- "rebound", ->(when the ODD effect is gradually

going away, to eventually be completely worn off), if you in this "rebound"-process somewhere will exit the

OD-phase, and back into a great max phero-phase whe you will be able to achieve great results again, untill the next

phase where it starts to go completely away again. And ideally, that this may very well be the day after the OD

happened, and let's say that the day after that you're probably worn it all off.

Or......if it's just a continued static OD-situation that gradually fades

away but remaining the same level of uselessness all the way untill it's totally gone.

Ah. Got a bit

complicated this, but hope you see my point the right way this time

I never use phero's on clothes

tho', as the effect is much better on skin.

Visionary7903

If u want relatively

consistent results, I think u have to wait until the OD application is completely gone (ie. have a shower and scrub

hard and wait a day or more before reapplying). In my opinion if u have a big date on friday night, for example, my

advice would be not to put any mones on within the last 48-72 hours, have regular showers like normal, and apply a

mix a short time before the date that has worked for u before well and consistently.

ODs are generally bad in the

while after application but if u wait many hours later they can lead to some awesome hits. Some users have reported

that the mones work best after they have been blended with ur sweat and after ur bacteria has gone to work on them.

I mean I used to OD badly in clubs on friday and saturday nights (and get crap results) and the next day I used

to go to my part-time fast-moving sales job and often get wild hits. There was usually a period of 30 minutes to 2

hours where the hits were like something out of the twilight zone: if i had applied plenty of NPA/m the night

before, during this Super Hits Period pretty much any girl within a 5 metre radius would treat me like a sexy beast

. This kind of thing happened with SOE too - it was an intensification of hits that the product is supposed

to produce.

When I can experiment, I want to try and replicate this method of application by applying massive

amounts of mones before bed and seeing what happens the next day.

Visionary

Phero Pharaoh

A good OD can do wonders for

you with women at 50 yards and closing. It's the ones within 5 feet you may have a problem with.

Yeah, guess't's how's gonna

have to be. After all, a short window of 30minutes would really not be worth working for (Unless you actually get to

have sex during that time )

So, you're mentioning WAGG, does this "ease up" the OD?

Did you

during your "Wild sexy beast" phase get any sex then?

not to put any mones on within the last

48-72 hours
    I've also read that for optimal phero effect you should use regularily. Therefore I've

found it to be a good thing to apply a full phero dosage two days before an important date, to "warm up" your body

chemistry to get used to the phero's and work better with it. But I never use on the day in between, the day before

an omportant date.

@Friendly1: U can't get much action from 50 yards But good point tho'

I'm reading the forum, and Franki

says on OD:

"Note that as the stuff wears off, a 0.05mg OD could drop into the high-end hit

range."

So my suspicion might not be so bad after all...

Phero Enthusiast

Someone in another forum reminded

me of one of the signs of OD - people sneeze a lot in your area.

Thread Information