Close

Stranger

Default is this the mones or what?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay,

let me give you all a quick background. In my first hour class i have this girl that i like that i always try to

talk to, i always get people laughing in that class by saying things to the teacher and such, but this past friday i

wore chikara a little less than half on the back of my neck and shit and on my wrists. She sits about 6 feet away

from me, but anyways we were talking about something (i dont remember) but then all of a sudden she starts busting

out laughing harder than i have ever seen her laugh, and she always gives me these looks. Like she will be talking

to me or a friend next to me and then well look into each others eyes for a little bit, ive asked her once to go out

but she was busy that weekend (maybe i should try again?) well we always look into each others eyes, its kind of

weird but i really like it, but anyways back to the story. I asked her why shes laughing and she looks at me and

says you, and im like what do you mean, shes like i dont know, but it was a good type of a laugh. Then like 3 hours

later i see her outside of a classroom and we talk for a little bit, i asked her what shes doing this weekend, she

said shes grounded (thats cuase she got into a car accident a week ago, and just got a ticket) and we couldnt do

anything even though i never asked if she could do anything. so her parnets are pissed. i didnt really have that

much success i guess, but maybe i shoudl try it a few more times, and also rub it into diff spots. I put on agio di

gio ontop of it (like 2 mins after) is thats why it didnt work? nexttime im going to try strictly chikara!

Lay back and let her come to you.

Don't ask her to do anything again for at least a well while after she's available. Let her subtley know that

while she's grounded, you're out having a fantastic time with beautiful women.

About the cologne. I'm not

too sure about this either, as I have the same cologne and always use it to mask the mones. I get no compliments on

my smell really, so I'm going to try and just use mones only to see what happens. My chikara/npa should be here

tommorow. =D

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal
    Lay back and let

her come to you. Don't ask her to do anything again for at least a well while after she's available. Let her

subtley know that while she's grounded, you're out having a fantastic time with beautiful women.

About the

cologne. I'm not too sure about this either, as I have the same cologne and always use it to mask the mones. I get

no compliments on my smell really, so I'm going to try and just use mones only to see what happens. My chikara/npa

should be here tommorow. =D
    every day we are making eye contact, looking at each other into the eyes,

sometimes a really deep look. How do i know shes going to come to me. Like i almost know the way she looks at me

that we might have something going, its crazy and its driving me crazy because it makes me even more attracted to

her.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal
    Lay back and let

her come to you. Don't ask her to do anything again for at least a well while after she's available. Let her

subtley know that while she's grounded, you're out having a fantastic time with beautiful women.

About the

cologne. I'm not too sure about this either, as I have the same cologne and always use it to mask the mones. I get

no compliments on my smell really, so I'm going to try and just use mones only to see what happens. My chikara/npa

should be here tommorow. =D
    Yeah..give her some space. She knows you want to see her. If you start pushing

things it could make it worse...
    Remenber: Trying harder what doesn´t work will NOT make

it work...

Stay cool and relaxed and don´t come onto her to strong.
    "He who makes a beast of himself
    gets rid of the pain of being a man"
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    Like i

almost know the way she looks at me that we might have something going, its crazy and its driving me crazy because

it makes me even more attracted to her.
    ...and THAT is what you should do to her to cause

attraction!!!
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Stranger

what else could i possibly

do, like every single day we always make some decent eye contact. what else can i do!!! today i used some AE/TE and

itw as okay, i wasnt close enough for her to really do anyhting though, but i talkd to some other chick after class

for like 5 minutes which i rarely ever talk to this chick so well see! Any of other good combinations of shit?

Thanks!

This is not realy a pheromon

question..but there are still a lot of useful tips in this forum. Do a search on it...
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Journeyman

Change it up a bit. Quit

making eye contact unless the two of you are talking... dont go out of your way to talk to her. Strike up a

conversation with the girl that sits on the other side of you. And keep wearing the mones

Stranger

I recommend

Http://www.becomeaplayer.com

good luck

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Rover The Dog
    Change

it up a bit. Quit making eye contact unless the two of you are talking... dont go out of your way to talk to her.

Strike up a conversation with the girl that sits on the other side of you. And keep wearing the mones
    i do

that all the time, why should i stop making eye contact? i love that stuff thats the only reason i go to my first

hour heh. i want to know what else i could do to make her crazy.

worldknown: You don´t

understand how attraction works! seriously..take the advice...don´t leap at the girl like a little doggy...I

recomend the free newsletter from doubleyourdating.com you have to change your attitude towards girls. I strongly

suspect you are still very young.... take the advice from these guys. They are mostly into mones because of WOMEN!!!

:-)
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Stranger

im 18 big dog heh.

Thread Information