Close

Stranger

Default Pheromones -> Confidence cause or effect

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been experimenting for a while now and have not experience hits. But one thing i do notice is

that I feel alot more confident at all times. Question: as mentioned in my previous posts: I wanto know what you

think what might be the cause of this extra confidence Placebo/mental effect ? vs actual Chemical/physiological

effect? and how do u weigh them relative to each other?

My take is : 4:1

To me most of the self-confidence

effect is from the pharomones. However, yesterday I had them on and had a woman talk to me about what we have in

common and another who would not stop talking to me and showing me her new computer program. I know that was the

mones working on them because they will not pay attention to me when I don't have them on. In any case, I was

feeling better about myself even if it was artificially induced due to mones. Sometimes the mones are too much and

they make me jittery or hyper. I notice some bad reactions from men occasionally.....not good when its your

co-worker or boss.

I guess what I'm saying is that most of the changes I feel are due to mones....mostly

directly and secondarily due to the responses of other people. As many have indicated, one needs to find the right

amount of -none so as to no OD. Once you do that then you will know how much the pheromones affect you directly big

time. The -none amount also affects others reactions a lot. My body chemistry suggests that about one or two drops

of the -none formula is often enough. I've also learned that to increase the overall success of mones and keep

away the ill effects on others...I use Copulins. Usually a much higher ratio of Copulins is best.

In summary,

almost all of the increased confidence is due to mones directly and secondarily to the positive feedback others give

me. There is definately a big chemical boost.

Hope you're actually looking for

the hits tho'. Because a "hit" might not always be a girl asking for sex on the floor. It can be pet on the back,

when people are trying to touch you, or approach you, smile and chat when they usually wouldn't have, then that's

signs of the stuff working. You obviously feel that it has effect on yourself. I'm thinking that you might have to

up the dose? Work your way up. There has been reports in here that some need quite large doses in order for it to

work.

Anyways, if they give you confidence, that's a great reward in itself, nomatter how how you

might think that you're "faking". Women fake everything all the time to get confidence. Make-up, push-up bra's

etc. etc. So you should too

Stranger

You know, maybe its the pheromones

moreso than the mental effect. Or maybe it just happens to be a great synergy. Ones personal opinon is not enough

to entail a proof let alone a theorem. Life is too intricate and complex.

So true...great advice.

Thank you

'Mones don't make me feel more

confident. However, my normal state is to feel confident and in control.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pharaoh

I think there IS a legitimate

placebo effect to wearing pheromones, but that is what I call "magic card syndrome" or the "magic card effect". To

illustrate it, let's say you take a card from a deck of 52. You enchant that card so that it has magical

properties. You then take it over to a table where people are playing a game of cards with another deck. You join

the game and, knowing that you have the magic card, you play with increased confidence because you know that,

whenever you need it, you can pull out the magic card and win the game.

The card's magic doesn't give you

confidence. Simply knowing you possess it is what gives you confidence.

The pheromones work that way, in my

opinion. But they also affect moods (both in the people who wear them and in people around the wearers). So, as

other people's moods become more supplicating (among women), deferential (among men), and intimidated (among all

people), you begin to "feel your power". And feeling your power, you feel more confident.

That affect will be

more noticeable by guys, I think, who DON'T normally have a lot of confidence, than by guys who do. Confidence

often brings out those kinds of reactions in other people anyway.

I believe there was once a discussion here

about how people's pheromone production can be adjusted by their proximity to an alpha male. Somehow, his

pheromone signature overwhelms the pheromone signatures of other males. I don't know if this something scientists

have observed and tested, or if it was just some forum-member's guess. But it does make sense. A male who starts

to dominate a group can faciliate a significant change in a group dynamic. That happens a lot among monkeys and

other primates. The other males become repressed in various ways. It seems to be a phsyiological effect.

This is odd....

I starting

wereing mones and It was a total placebo effect. I used chikara and it is amplified. So for me there is a ratio not

sure though.

Now after 3 months of mones even when I am not wereing mones I still feel confident in approaching

women in any situation. Confidence is become natural agian 4 me.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Thread Information