Close

Journeyman

Default Chikara Great 2 day experience

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First a

little bit about myself for those who does not know me.
    Asian, 22, 6 feet tall, skinny, 3rd year business

undegraduate.

Ok, I start using Chikara for the past 2 days now. Basically 2 sprays on the neck. Now realize

my class started a week ago and I have not wore any Chikara or any other stuff for the first week so I have a good

comparison. Here is goes.
    Week 1: No Chikara enhancement event
    Went to class, first there. People start coming

in, all the girls sit at places away from me (since I sit rigth at the front pretty much). We were to form groups

for a big group assignment. I got into a group of 4 girls. At first they pretty much didn't really care if I was

in their group or not. They talk among the "girls". The professor is Indian. Spoke clearly and pretty confident

of what he was saying. No "ums", "huhs" etc.
    Went to 2nd class of day. Was last there, sat beside a blond girl

(lets say her name is X). She basically talked with her friend beside her, no leg cross, her friend had her hair

tied back etc. basically not knowing me.
    Basically for the entire week, it was pretty much like this.

Week 2:

Chikara enhancement

First class, was 3rd there. People coming in. The girls that used to sit behind in in row

3 and 4 started to sit on the 2nd row and beside me. I got up to get some coffee, the girls stop talking and just

look up. Come back in, the girls again look at me for 10 seconds (I was walking slow pace). Sat down, look at the

girl beside me she had a huge smile, I smiled back. Note this was all when she was suppose to be in a conversation

with her friend sitting beside her. The Indian Professor started to lecture but don't seem to know what to say,

constant ums, huhs. Speech kinda broken, not coherent like last time.
    Class 2, I was kinda early, sat down, later

the blonde girl "X" came in and sat right next to me. Other girls from my 1st class comes in and sits close to be

either in front or behind me (there are plenty of spots on the left side of the class). Now this time, she starts

to sit back and cross her legs. I lean forward, she leans forward but still crossing her legs. Than she puts one

of her hand on her right lab and cross her left leg over the hand. In a very "tight compressed" composure and

remained so for the entire class with her body slighter tilted to my side. Her friend's hair was tied back but

than she unties it and starts twirling and bundling her hair together as if she wants to tie it up but than let it

loose. starts tapping on the table for no reason.

Also this week in another 2 courses, I had to form group of 3

in each course to do smaller assignments. A girl basically walks to me (good looking an 9) who I didn't even talk

to for the 1st week. I look up and she has a huge smile eyes wide open. Come over and says, in a somewhat

incohesive manner (shy type although she is not the shy type trust me) do you want to be in my group. I paused a

bid, I look at her eyes and basically paused and suddenly say yes very quickly. She was like what I'm sorry what

was that (in a dazed way). I look at her and says yeah sure I'll be in my group. Kinda funny. Than in the other

class, the Blonde girl sitting beside in named "X"'s friend comes over and says abruptly "your in my group". And I

was caught off guard cause I was writing a note. I look up and than look at the blond girl X who was sitting at the

opposite side of the room facing me, she looks up and just smiles. I look up at her friend and say " I assume your

other groups member is your friend sitting other there right" and she goes yeah and I say "does your friend know

that I am in your group" She says "yes she is the one that suggested you" Than I say well than I guess thats fine

with me. As she walk back to sit beside blond girl X, I look at her and gave a confirmation "nod". Again big smile.

For the rest of the class she pretty much was glancing back at me and her leg was crossed.
    Also, for some apparent

reason, when girl approaches me or if I approach a girl to talk about when we shoudl meet up to do the assignment

etc. Most of the girls in the room pretty much watches me and want to know what the heck am i talking about.
    NOTE:

I am very aware of my surroundings because I do martial arts and was in the high school basketball team thus I have

a keen sense of knowing what a person is doing or any sudden change in a person's motion etc.
    So anyways thats my

first week of comparison. Kinda alsome. For some reason, whenever I walk into a room now, I can just feel my sense

of "aura" surrounding me. Kinda like invinsible flame surrounding my body. So friggen cool.
    Anyways I am going

out to party tomorrow night and I will test my NPA and SOE and NPA and Chikara combination.

Journeyman

nice post. sounds kinda like my

own college experience. 6 ft, asian, skinny. except i didn't have any mones. good luck with that. i'm going back

to grad school in the fall, and hopefully can meet some similar success. keep us updated on how things go when you

add the NPA.

killer man!

I can hardly

wait for my chikara to get in.

Today was my first day of school... I used AE and WAGG not to much.... Just got a

smile and a hi. (which is alwsome!!!!)

Keep posting your experiences. : )

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

So were your applications the exact

same both weeks, two sprays of chikara?

where was it applied and how far in advance of the

class?

during the second week, did you get the same hits outside of that class?

Quote Originally Posted by tonicma
    First a

little bit about myself for those who does not know me.
    Asian, 22, 6 feet tall, skinny, 3rd year business

undegraduate.

Ok, I start using Chikara for the past 2 days now. Basically 2 sprays on the neck. Now

realize my class started a week ago and I have not wore any Chikara or any other stuff for the first week so I have

a good comparison. Here is goes.
    Week 1: No Chikara enhancement event
    Went to class, first there. People

start coming in, all the girls sit at places away from me (since I sit rigth at the front pretty much). We were to

form groups for a big group assignment. I got into a group of 4 girls. At first they pretty much didn't really

care if I was in their group or not. They talk among the "girls". The professor is Indian. Spoke clearly and

pretty confident of what he was saying. No "ums", "huhs" etc.
    Went to 2nd class of day. Was last there, sat

beside a blond girl (lets say her name is X). She basically talked with her friend beside her, no leg cross, her

friend had her hair tied back etc. basically not knowing me.
    Basically for the entire week, it was pretty much

like this.

Week 2: Chikara enhancement

First class, was 3rd there. People coming in. The girls

that used to sit behind in in row 3 and 4 started to sit on the 2nd row and beside me. I got up to get some coffee,

the girls stop talking and just look up. Come back in, the girls again look at me for 10 seconds (I was walking

slow pace). Sat down, look at the girl beside me she had a huge smile, I smiled back. Note this was all when she

was suppose to be in a conversation with her friend sitting beside her. The Indian Professor started to lecture but

don't seem to know what to say, constant ums, huhs. Speech kinda broken, not coherent like last time.
    Class 2,

I was kinda early, sat down, later the blonde girl "X" came in and sat right next to me. Other girls from my 1st

class comes in and sits close to be either in front or behind me (there are plenty of spots on the left side of the

class). Now this time, she starts to sit back and cross her legs. I lean forward, she leans forward but still

crossing her legs. Than she puts one of her hand on her right lab and cross her left leg over the hand. In a very

"tight compressed" composure and remained so for the entire class with her body slighter tilted to my side. Her

friend's hair was tied back but than she unties it and starts twirling and bundling her hair together as if she

wants to tie it up but than let it loose. starts tapping on the table for no reason.

Also this week in

another 2 courses, I had to form group of 3 in each course to do smaller assignments. A girl basically walks to me

(good looking an 9) who I didn't even talk to for the 1st week. I look up and she has a huge smile eyes wide open.

Come over and says, in a somewhat incohesive manner (shy type although she is not the shy type trust me) do you

want to be in my group. I paused a bid, I look at her eyes and basically paused and suddenly say yes very quickly.

She was like what I'm sorry what was that (in a dazed way). I look at her and says yeah sure I'll be in my group.

Kinda funny. Than in the other class, the Blonde girl sitting beside in named "X"'s friend comes over and says

abruptly "your in my group". And I was caught off guard cause I was writing a note. I look up and than look at the

blond girl X who was sitting at the opposite side of the room facing me, she looks up and just smiles. I look up at

her friend and say " I assume your other groups member is your friend sitting other there right" and she goes yeah

and I say "does your friend know that I am in your group" She says "yes she is the one that suggested you" Than I

say well than I guess thats fine with me. As she walk back to sit beside blond girl X, I look at her and gave a

confirmation "nod". Again big smile. For the rest of the class she pretty much was glancing back at me and her leg

was crossed.
    Also, for some apparent reason, when girl approaches me or if I approach a girl to talk about when

we shoudl meet up to do the assignment etc. Most of the girls in the room pretty much watches me and want to know

what the heck am i talking about.
    NOTE: I am very aware of my surroundings because I do martial arts and was in

the high school basketball team thus I have a keen sense of knowing what a person is doing or any sudden change in a

person's motion etc.
    So anyways thats my first week of comparison. Kinda alsome. For some reason, whenever I

walk into a room now, I can just feel my sense of "aura" surrounding me. Kinda like invinsible flame surrounding my

body. So friggen cool.
    Anyways I am going out to party tomorrow night and I will test my NPA and SOE and NPA and

Chikara combination.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Journeyman

I did not apply chikara for the

1st week. Just myself no phermone stuff whatsoever. The second week I applied 2 sprays of chikara on the neck (1

spray on left side, 1 spray on the right side). That is all.
    Time of application.
    Class at 8:30 am
    Spray Chikara

at 8 am.

King of the coupons!

Question

Annnnnnnnd, Toni, was it

the old Chikara (shinny chrome top), or was it the new Chikara (dull top)?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

I is the dull Top.

there is

a real difference.

Thread Information