Close

Stranger

Default What's the Secret to getting Hits?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay I'm a 43 year old married male with gray hair and an athletic build. I'm confident but wouldn't say I'm

alpha type either. I'm not shy but can be quiet in social settings. When I was in my twenties and thirties I

didn't have a problem picking up decent looking women at bars either, so I have average looks with some seasoning.

I've been using mones for almost a year now. Products I've used are APC, NPA, PPA, PI and Chikara. I also recently

ordered the free packet with some TE, SOE and other samples in it (haven't used either yet). Applications I've

used; I have a mix at home of APC and NPA that's 5:1 that I've had very little response with (dab behind each

ear), PPA smelled good but I got the same results with it too (used up to 5 or 6 dabs in one application but usually

used 3 or 4), I've been using PI alone for a couple of months and haven't noticed any hits and I'm now wearing

Chikara by itself (haven't had any hits to date). Could it be because I wear a wedding ring? Are there any other

married guys my age that are getting hits? Tonight I'm going to a hockey game that usually has lots of great

looking women at it. I'm going to wear two dabs of PI with two sprays of Chikara and see if the increased level

makes a difference. Any suggestions on how I can alter my applications in order to get some hits. I'm not looking

to get laid since I'm trying to be faithful. I'm just looking for some friendly flirting and the feeling that I

could if I wanted to. You might call it an ego boost for a middle aged man.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by zzdawgs
    Okay I'm a 43

year old married male with gray hair and an athletic build. I'm confident but wouldn't say I'm alpha type either.

I'm not shy but can be quiet in social settings. When I was in my twenties and thirties I didn't have a problem

picking up decent looking women at bars either, so I have average looks with some seasoning. I've been using mones

for almost a year now. Products I've used are APC, NPA, PPA, PI and Chikara. I also recently ordered the free

packet with some TE, SOE and other samples in it (haven't used either yet). Applications I've used; I have a mix

at home of APC and NPA that's 5:1 that I've had very little response with (dab behind each ear), PPA smelled good

but I got the same results with it too (used up to 5 or 6 dabs in one application but usually used 3 or 4), I've

been using PI alone for a couple of months and haven't noticed any hits and I'm now wearing Chikara by itself

(haven't had any hits to date). Could it be because I wear a wedding ring? Are there any other married guys my age

that are getting hits? Tonight I'm going to a hockey game that usually has lots of great looking women at it. I'm

going to wear two dabs of PI with two sprays of Chikara and see if the increased level makes a difference. Any

suggestions on how I can alter my applications in order to get some hits. I'm not looking to get laid since I'm

trying to be faithful. I'm just looking for some friendly flirting and the feeling that I could if I wanted to. You

might call it an ego boost for a middle aged man.
    Two dabs of PI is too much if you're dabbing from the

bottle with or without the insert ... if ya ask me! How EXACTLY are you applying it, and what cover scent are you

using? And if yer were asking me ... I'd use two dabs of NPA (1 to each pulse point on your neck), cover it with 1

spray of Chika each point (2 total), and see what happens. I still thing the age things plays a role, but often it

has been shown different. In other words, you need more -none.

That 5:1 APC:NPA (JB1 in case you wanna search

and read) sounds weak, and is weak for outtings (clubs/bars/restaurants ... places with open space/air)! If your

mixing bottle is small ... two dabs won't be enough ... if your mixing bottle is large ... two dabs could be too

much. In that mix NPA is what makes it kick ... if ya asking me. You should mix the origianl 7:3 in a SMALL

batch and play around with the ratios until you see some kind of sign ... mostly flushing/blushing red is easy to

spot, even if they don't hit on you.

Two dabs of NPA covered with just enough SOE scented gel, and a bit of gel

shared/rubbed between the top of the hands (half pack total for neck and hands), should work well, too.

Two

cents from a NON-expert.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

HI, welcome....

Look into

WAGG.

Really the best thing is to smile.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Stranger

Mobley ... The PI I've been

using is scented and I usually use the built in dropper. I put two drops in my palm before massaging it behind my

ear. My NPA is gone except for what's in the mix. Maybe I'll order some more and add it to the APC mix I have. I

also have a TE sample should I use that tonight instead of the two drops of PI? Or should I go with 2 drops of PI, 2

sprays of Chikara and some SOE? Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to post the results tomorrow too.

You usually can't apply a dash

of pheromones, kick back and expect women to fall all over you. You still have to look good, be charming and work

the room. Think of 'mones as giving you an edge or slight enhancement. If a woman isn't interested in you the

'mones won't change her mind. After all, freewill is still at play. If she is interested, the 'mones will help

you open doors make a memorable impression.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

King of the coupons!

Mobley ... The PI

I've been using is scented and I usually use the built in dropper. I put two drops in my palm before massaging it

behind my ear. My NPA is gone except for what's in the mix. Maybe I'll order some more and add it to the APC mix I

have. I also have a TE sample should I use that tonight instead of the two drops of PI? Or should I go with 2 drops

of PI, 2 sprays of Chikara and some SOE? Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to post the results tomorrow

too.
    The scented PI is not for everybody ... I for one, do not like it, and the scent doesn't do anything

for women our age, which I've been finding out, likes a more fresher clean scent. If I was a women, I wouldn't

give you no play with that scent! Your problem could be the putting in the palm ... a lot should still be on

your hands that way, and with oil ... yup! Dab it on a finger and massage it in from behind your ear, down the side

of your neck over your pulse point. Maybe you can put some on the top of one hand, and then spray Chikara over it,

just to see how it really smells 'cause it doesn't sound like it would be a good smelling blend ... to me.

Even the unscented need a cover scent by my nose! The unscented would have been easier to work with.

You're using a good scent with an ugly scent CHIKA:PI, and you wanna add SOE!? Can you say DOO DOO? If

ya asking me, and you have to remember that women have a nose unlike any man ... what you smell is multiplied by 10

for a woman. It's taken me over 30 years to learn that I put on too much cologne because I always applied it until

I could smell it. All it really takes for a good cologne is maybe 2 -4 sprays, depending.

I haven't tried the

TE sample, but if you do a search for Chikara + TE, some people have had success with the gel to the chest (not the

whole pack), along with 2 sprays of new Chikara, or 3-6 sprays of the old Chika, if my troubled mind remembers

correctly.

As for your 5:1, you could just apply more of it (keep upping the dabs until you think you see

reactions. 3 dabs this week, 4 dabs next week, etc. etc.). You sound like me, you don't want to waste your stuff

and hope someone has done what you've done to learn from, but you're just gonna have to stand up and fight like a

man you coward, and experiment. So far, no one has gotten killed, but many have come close to getting into fights.

All in the name of science!

Understand, I AM NOT an expert at this, so if it doesn't work, keep

the hate mail to yourself!

P.S. Plus what Gegogi said above.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Although I disagree with him

on the issue of "free will", Gegogi is right... Pheromones should not be your game, they should be a small part of

it.

They probably are making you more attractive, but if you're not making enough effort in other areas (e.g.

being socialable, talking to new people, dressing nice) the pheromones may not be pushing you over the boundary into

being sexually attractive enough to get hits.

Everyone is going to give you different advice on which products

to use... If you want my suggestion use SOE with either PI or NPA, both work like a treat for me... but i'm short

and 22 years old , so our situations are somewhat different.

Phero Pharaoh

My older brother, happily

married for over twenty years, is overweight but otherwise still in pretty good health. He has always been the

Alpha type: cool, confident, carefree, good sense of humor, polite. Women of all ages come on to him in minor,

flirty ways. He wears his wedding ring and doesn't use pheromones. While I am a big advocate of dressing well, I

believe the attitude a man projects is probably the most attractive aspect about him.

Default ah yes, freewill...

Mungo, most

women I know believe it's a God-given right to change their mind as many times as they see fit, at least enough

times to bedazzle the most confident man! In other words, they revel in choice simply because it is of their own

accord and thus voluntary. Now if a man does the same thing, women think him to be spineless and shameful.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    My older brother,

happily married for over twenty years, is overweight but otherwise still in pretty good health. He has always been

the Alpha type: cool, confident, carefree, good sense of humor, polite. Women of all ages come on to him in minor,

flirty ways. He wears his wedding ring and doesn't use pheromones. While I am a big advocate of dressing well, I

believe the attitude a man projects is probably the most attractive aspect about him.

Agreed.

When I'm in a bad mood, people generally stay away from me. Last week at work, a girl walked by me and said "Why

do you always look so angry?" I was wearing 3 sprays of TE and 6 inches of SOE. I don't think the mones had

anything to do with it. I was just in a pissy mood. Mones work A LOT better when you're in a positive mood. I think

I may have just stated the obvious.

King of the coupons!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse
    Agreed. When I'm in

a bad mood, people generally stay away from me. Last week at work, a girl walked by me and said "Why do you always

look so angry?" I was wearing 3 sprays of TE and 6 inches of SOE. I don't think the mones had anything to do with

it. I was just in a pissy mood. Mones work A LOT better when you're in a positive mood. I think I may have just

stated the obvious.
    6 inches of SOE to combat 3 sprays of TE!!? Ya damn skippy you were in a pissy

mood! And yes, the mones (TE) has something to do with it ... if ya asking me.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    6 inches of SOE to

combat 3 sprays of TE!!? Ya damn skippy you were in a pissy mood! And yes, the mones (TE) has

something to do with it ... if ya asking me.
    Right
    ____
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Yeah... 3 sprays of TE is a definite

OD for me. I get too aggressive. I have gotten away with wearing 2 sprays before. My usual dosage is between 4 dabs

and 1 spray. 1 spray to the chest usually turns quite a few heads and gains many blank stares. TE with SOE is very

fun.

King of the coupons!

I'm not saying the 3 sprays are

bad, but it could be. What I'm saying is that 6 inches of SOE is NOT enough to cover the three sprays ... unless

... the three sprays were all under his clothing ... if you asking me. Normally, from what I've been reading, 8

inches of SOE is what people have been applying with good results.

Mobes is right, there are a lot

of people who wear quite a lot of SOE, I'm not sure but I think SwingerMD wears 12" sometimes. You can certainly

get away with wearing a lot more, and as mobes is saying applying more SOE will help dull some of the negative

affects of -none or TE.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Journeyman

Okay I'm a 43

year old married male with gray hair and an athletic build. I'm confident but wouldn't say I'm alpha type either.

I'm not shy but can be quiet in social settings. When I was in my twenties and thirties I didn't have a problem

picking up decent looking women at bars either, so I have average looks with some seasoning. I've been using mones

for almost a year now. Products I've used are APC, NPA, PPA, PI and Chikara. I also recently ordered the free

packet with some TE, SOE and other samples in it (haven't used either yet). Applications I've used; I have a mix

at home of APC and NPA that's 5:1 that I've had very little response with (dab behind each ear), PPA smelled good

but I got the same results with it too (used up to 5 or 6 dabs in one application but usually used 3 or 4), I've

been using PI alone for a couple of months and haven't noticed any hits and I'm now wearing Chikara by itself

(haven't had any hits to date). Could it be because I wear a wedding ring? Are there any other married guys my age

that are getting hits? Tonight I'm going to a hockey game that usually has lots of great looking women at it. I'm

going to wear two dabs of PI with two sprays of Chikara and see if the increased level makes a difference. Any

suggestions on how I can alter my applications in order to get some hits. I'm not looking to get laid since I'm

trying to be faithful. I'm just looking for some friendly flirting and the feeling that I could if I wanted to. You

might call it an ego boost for a middle aged man.
    what about hits from your wife, like being

overly aggressive or even submissive. try soe for social outings and heavy none at home and even copulins

I'm about your age and passion

with copulins seem to work extremely well for me and I'm not a great looking guy. Seems that the scent attracts

the woman and if she is ok with my looks then she gets hooked. I've noticed however that a woman's signas are

more feminane than aggressive with this scent. They work good with the women our age....

King of the coupons!

Any new findings, Zdawgs?

Thread Information