Close

Thread: Pherlure

Exclamation Pherlure

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I found this on askmen.com

-----------------------------------

WHAT IS IT?
    Pherlure is a cologne that contains

Reagent-Grade Di-Dehydroepiandrosterone Pheromone per 1-ounce bottle to help men attract women.

Di-Dehydroepiandrosterone is a human sex pheromone that has been tested by the University of Chicago. Pherlure lasts

approximately 4 to 8 hours when applied on the appropriate areas of the body. Pherlure also offers a 30-day

moneyback guarantee.

WHO IS IT FOR?
    This for the guys out there who need

that little boost of confidence to get with women. You have it in you already, but perhaps Pherlure will help you

get the women to notice you. Maybe when they do that, you'll finally develop the balls to go over and ask them

what's up. It worked for me.

HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE IT?
    Just a spray or two is all it takes, however, I

can't stress this enough: Putting too much on won't increase it's effectiveness, you'll just finish the bottle

sooner than later. The best part? No women ever has to know. HOW SEXY IS IT?
    8/10
    A simple, dark

little bottle that packs plenty of punch. You'll thank me later.

-----------------------------------

Has

anyone used Dehydroepiandrosterone? Do any products on love-sent contain it?

Is it new?
    -Rub her feet?

Well, im not sure if

Dehydroepiandrosterone is the same as Epiandrosterone, but some positive info is beggining to leak in. Details would

be interesting.

I think it is just DHEA, no?
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Yes, dehydroepiandrosterone is

DHEA.

DHEA appears to be readily absorbed transdermally, at least for me (do a seach, I've posted about it). So

if taking DHEA would raise your test level (and, therefore, your phero output), chances are pretty good that

spraying DHEA on you would have a similar effect.

Again, this is based on my personal research; as always,

YMMV.

-Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by BassMan
    Yes,

dehydroepiandrosterone is DHEA.

DHEA appears to be readily absorbed transdermally, at least for me (do a seach,

I've posted about it). So if taking DHEA would raise your test level (and, therefore, your phero output), chances

are pretty good that spraying DHEA on you would have a similar effect.

Again, this is based on my personal

research; as always, YMMV.

-Bass
    First off I would like to introduce myself and say "hi" to everyone..

I'm 26 years old, male obviously, and hail from South Texas. I have been lurking on this board for some time,

gaining experience and taking in all the information that I can so that I can better understand this powerful

chemical we call pheromones.

In regards to the DHEA and it raising TEST levels, this is very true. Speaking

from experience, I used to do steroids on a regular basis and have therefore researched the topic extensively. The

problem that I see with spraying DHEA directly on ones skin is the negative effects that this elevated TEST level

might cause. For starters, a higher TEST level is what yields testicular atrophy.. which means a shrinking of the

testicles (caused by a shutdown of natural TEST production), it is also the direct reason for hairloss in both males

and females, and last but certainly not least.. it causes gymneacosta (sp?) which is basically bitch tits, not to

mention the small stuff like oily skin, bad gas, etc..

I don't know that Phelure would raise the TEST levels

specifically high enough for those negative effects to go into motion, but I would think that only a TEST level high

enough to do some good would also do some bad. Hope I'm explaining myself well enough? But I think that this

company should advise people about the negative effects of an elevated TEST level and the safeguards against it

(clomid, nolvadex, etc). Anyway, just my two cents.. I'd stick to the Chikara, NPA and save my walnuts.

j

Do any love-sent products contain

DHEA?
    -Rub her feet?

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by joseph956
    First off I

would like to introduce myself and say "hi" to everyone.. I'm 26 years old, male obviously, and hail from South

Texas. I have been lurking on this board for some time, gaining experience and taking in all the information that I

can so that I can better understand this powerful chemical we call pheromones.

In regards to the DHEA and it

raising TEST levels, this is very true. Speaking from experience, I used to do steroids on a regular basis and have

therefore researched the topic extensively. The problem that I see with spraying DHEA directly on ones skin is the

negative effects that this elevated TEST level might cause. For starters, a higher TEST level is what yields

testicular atrophy.. which means a shrinking of the testicles (caused by a shutdown of natural TEST production), it

is also the direct reason for hairloss in both males and females, and last but certainly not least.. it causes

gymneacosta (sp?) which is basically bitch tits, not to mention the small stuff like oily skin, bad gas, etc..

I don't know that Phelure would raise the TEST levels specifically high enough for those negative effects to go

into motion, but I would think that only a TEST level high enough to do some good would also do some bad. Hope I'm

explaining myself well enough? But I think that this company should advise people about the negative effects of an

elevated TEST level and the safeguards against it (clomid, nolvadex, etc). Anyway, just my two cents.. I'd stick to

the Chikara, NPA and save my walnuts.

j
    dhea supplements are more for 30 or even 40 year old

men. just to help increase your levels back to 18 years old. as always taking for say 6 weeks than some time off

helps. but clomid,nolva thats for steroid users who completely shutdown test production from taking in large

doses of the actual hormones like testosterone. applying some pheromone products to clothes can thrawt even skin

absorption . there is products that naturally help increase your test production like tribbulus,tongkat ali,

horny goat weed, dirty movies so really nolva and clomid is for people who naturally have high estrogen levels

or who completely shut down test from juicing dhea users really need not be taking nolva

Stranger

DHEA needs to be taken in

very very large dosages to have any negative effects on you, one or two sprays transdermally applied wont have any

negative effects on you at all( and definitely wont have anywhere near the effects of a steroid)In fact eating a

large steak is more likely to give you steroid like side effects due to all the hormones and roid like injections

they now give the cows. DHEA is legally sold OTC unlike all the other prohormone/s supplements which were banned

in the U.S earlier this year, so please dont worry about going bald or having your test shutdown if you use this or

any other phero product containing DHEA, cause it wont...

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nikodr
    After

all these months of reading posts i have one question.If you go to a doctor and say to him ,hi i have this pheromone

cologne is it good to use it or is it bad for my health?The american food and drug association has banned

pheromones?I dont understand?Does this mean someone will come and arrest me for having them?
    Make

sure you hide them good!

Seriously though, it is prohormones that are banned, not pheromones.

Stranger

Taking prohormones is banned

not the application of them in pheromones .

so dont worry about it...

Thread Information