Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    King of the coupons!

Question One Night Stands?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    From the beginning

til now, it seems that most things/hits that turned physical/sexual has TE or NPA involved. It seems that the hits

always comes from someone they've already known. Has anyone had any hits that turned physical

(kissing/hugging/rubbing/squeezing/pulling/licking/sucking, or one nighters) from someone you've never met?

If so ... What was in your mix? Was alcohol involved? The age rage of the target?

Always curious ... Thanks!

P.S. I don't expect this to have tons of responses, but I'm still digging for more knowledge.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    From the beginning

til now, it seems that most things/hits that turned physical/sexual has TE or NPA involved. It seems that the hits

always comes from someone they've already known. Has anyone had any hits that turned physical

(kissing/hugging/rubbing/squeezing/pulling/licking/sucking, or one nighters) from someone you've never met?

If so ... What was in your mix? Was alcohol involved? The age rage of the target?

Always curious ...

Thanks!

P.S. I don't expect this to have tons of responses, but I'm still digging for more

knowledge.

Yea........npa and te has always been involved, with either apc, soe, wagg or chikara

with it.

2 or 3 dabs of npa usually do the trick, te has been too unpredictable for me.

alcohol has

always been involved.

In the end, it is always your own behavior that will make someone comfortable, though

the pheromones may get them horney or intrigued (keep in mind people don't normally act on these things, which is

why it is always up to you to make something happen).
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

I used to love playing my hand at

one-nighters. Waikiki and Ala Moana beach were prime hunting grounds for horny/lonely tourist women. They were so

hot to trot that no 'mones were necessary. Unfortunately I soon realized waking up with someone I didn't know or

like was unpleasant indeed, not to mention the various pathogens I eventually contracted. But, yeah, I've gotten

many hits from strangers while wearing TE or NPA. However, unlike someone you already know, you have to take more

initiative if you want the musky surprise. Actually I usually had better luck on beaches with no alcohol involved.

It's much easier to work your magic without the distractions of loud music and crowds.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

King of the coupons!

Before it has the chance

to get out of hand ... when I asked was alcohol involved, it doesn't mean you had to carry her on your back

til you got her to bed 'cause she was too drunk and couldn't walk (unless she had no legs), but one or two drinks

where as she knew and wanted what was taking place. There are those that take advantage of women who don't

know their limits when drinking ... I wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole ... never have, never will.

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Before it has

the chance to get out of hand ... when I asked was alcohol involved, it doesn't mean you had to carry her on

your back til you got her to bed 'cause she was too drunk and couldn't walk (unless she had no legs), but one or

two drinks where as she knew and wanted what was taking place. There are those that take advantage of women

who don't know their limits when drinking ... I wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole ... never have, never will.

--Benjamin Franklin

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

About a week ago, but turned

into more than one night. Tiny bit of alcohol. Chikara, Edge, A1, PF, b-nol, A314, WAGG, Pheros, and

especially, STANK. I'd taken a phero-break for three weeks or so.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Last year I just used 4 dabs of

p10(2 on neck 2 on each wrists) I was cleaning out my locker and had been standing there for about 5 min's, I never

talked to her she just had the locker next to me. Then she just looked at me and kissed me when I turned around and

saw this really hot girl down the hall.

I just got out of gym and didnt shower for 2 days so there wuz just a

tiny amount of B.O.

-And if it counts theres this teacher who allways trys to put her arm around me when i wear

preception.
    -Rub her feet?

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    About a

week ago, but turned into more than one night. Tiny bit of alcohol. Chikara, Edge, A1, PF, b-nol, A314, WAGG,

Pheros, and especially, STANK. I'd taken a phero-break for three weeks or so.
    WOW thats one mix but i guess the combination makes a hit a real hit lets us in if

you go no mones if she goes cold on you. im going to try[ pheros ] i mean why spend your money on a high

dollar cologne when you get one that works wonders for the same price.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    About a week

ago, but turned into more than one night. Tiny bit of alcohol. Chikara, Edge, A1, PF, b-nol, A314, WAGG,

Pheros, and especially, STANK. I'd taken a phero-break for three weeks or so.
    What the!!!?

Wait, you got laid/physical contact whenever you put on either of those listed, yes? Doc, tell me that's

not ONE TOTAL mix!

<Doc, standing tall with his chest stuck out proudly>

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

That was one neurotic mix.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

That's why Doc's the man. His

approach is what we should all be doing, although I try to grasp one element at a time and really am just trying to

find a third element/dimension to add to what already works for me. A lot of mones get neglected as a result.
    --Benjamin Franklin

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    That's why Doc's

the man. His approach is what we should all be doing, although I try to grasp one element at a time and really am

just trying to find a third element/dimension to add to what already works for me. A lot of mones get neglected as a

result.
    Yea, Doc's a millionaire that has all the funds that can support his fix, and he has a brain for

this kind of stuff. Deep down inside, and behind closed doors ... he's a naughty animal with knowledge to

mix!!!!!

And what is it that works fer ya, Signor BJF? Definitely not Mini Pool.

And what is

it that works fer ya, Signor BJF? Definitely not Mini Pool.

3 sprays of beta chikara with two dabs of

npa, spread on the jaw line.

--Benjamin Franklin

Mobley, about a year and a

half ago I went to a party that a group of friends were mine were throwing. At the party there was this girl who

had just moved to the US from Spain. The whole night she was eyeing me but I was getting pulled all over the place

by my friends and other girls. Anyway, as the party starts to calm down we finally end up together in the kitchen.

We talked for a little while and ended up with me holding her and 'dancing'. This girl had her hands all over me

and of course I was all over her. We decided to take everyones advice about getting a room and went back to my

place. There was alcohol involved. Not so much that everyone was falling over but just enough to lower

inhibitions. Oh, I was wearing NPA and AE covered with Bulgari Black.

Most of my one night stands with

strangers have been with APC. Mostly because that’s the only product I knew about when I was going through my “sex

with strangers” phase (about a year after my divorce). Little or no alcohol was involved.

A part of my

life that I’d just as soon forget, but a valuable learning experience just the same.
    The stuff I learned

about myself I’ll just keep to myself. But the most important thing I learned about pheromones: it takes very little

pheromones to trigger a sexual response, but it takes a whole lot of balls to exploit the situation.
    Give truth a chance.

Exactly. I think the chance was

made available many times with several mixes, mostly with TE/NPA in there somewhere though. I think it was my

phi-ish mixes with A1 and NPA that were most notable, but then I used them the most because they gave good hits

anyway.

Remembering the pherone talk, I did get some strong "could have done" reactions with D17X based mixes.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Are you still using D17 and do you

think that is just none?
    --Benjamin Franklin

I haven't used it since before

the summer (I think), but it did seem to add something to applications/mixes.

It's hard to tell if it's only

-none, but my guess would be that it has something else as well.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

King of the coupons!

Cool

Bumping for more ONE NIGHT

STANDers, with unknowns, mix/product inputs. Anyone? Anyone?

Stranger

Well I usually don't post much

as most of my questions/concerns have always been answered with a search, but I feel I should post on this subject.

To give some background on myself, I'm a white male, 25, 205 pounds, 6'-3", very athletic, and considered by most

to be good looking. I say this not to toot my own horn or brag, but merely to point out that I have to extra

attention to the way women are acting around me to ensure what I'm seeing is a result of the mones.

I started

several months ago with the newbie kit. I used it for a good 2 months with any real noticeable hits. I may have

got mone induced hits, but there was nothing out of the ordinary about how women were reacting around me. Then I

tried a SOE/NPA combo.......

This is when I actually started to see some very subtle changes in women. I have

yet to see any DIHL stares, period. What I have noticed is most women, after being around me for approximately 10

minutes, are much more chatty and relaxed. I have a pretty active sex life, and since wearing this combo, I have

had sex on the first date three times in the last 30 days (it usually takes about 3 dates).

I noticed with all

three that they were much more aggressive than normal. I have found that 99% of the times, before this combo, I had

to initiate the first conversation, the first move, etc. I still have to go up and initiate the conversation, but I

have noticed once they are back at my house, they are way more aggressive. In the past I had to make the first move,

but these last three made it obvious that they were more than willing. There is more body language, they initiate

touching/hugging before I do, and they all seem to want to be very close to me.

I have had two who told me, and

I quote " You just have a smell to you, I can't describe it." When I asked if that was good or bad, they said it

was good, they just can't really describe it. The third, who I met just two nights ago, was laying in bed with me,

smelling me, and asked what I was wearing. So I figured what the hell and told her Scent of Eros (I left out the

NPA - who the heck wants to try and explain what that is). She of course had no clue what SOE was, but she said

that she really like it and had never smelled anything like it before. She said " It smells as if it just belongs on

you, like it is a part of you." Exact words. She then proceeded to start sniffing the hell out of me, like she was

some sort of crackhead.

I have been experimenting with the right dosages, but I have not been too scientific

about it. Right now, I have been putting about a 3" circle of SOE on each side of my upper throat, with one dab of

NPA (with the little plastic thingy on) over each circle of SOE. I then put one dab of NPA on my adams apple. I

also put about an inch circle of SOE on one wrist then rub them together. Thats it as I am afraid of ODing.

This is a long post, but I felt it was time. Besides the three girls above, I have noticed other girls are very

at ease around me. I can be somewhat intimidating because of my size, and I have noticed this helps. One thing to

remember though, you still have to put in work. It seems as if this combo takes a few minutes to work its magic, so

you still need to be able to approach a girl and hold her interest.
    I Came, I Saw, I Conquered

Enlightened One

Stuff that doesnt go overboard on

the Anone - perception has given me a few encounters at parties etc that progressed all teh way.

DD#1 mix is

always a proven solid performer ie 30% NPA and 70% SOE unscented or scented.

scot 45, how often do you

wear that mix. that setup gets me some decent hits, almot more then just chikara alone. I'm afraid of the build up

issue, i was wondering how many times a week would you wear that mix. I try maybe 2-3 a week and chikara the

rest.
    Thanks

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by scot45
    Right now, I have

been putting about a 3" circle of SOE on each side of my upper throat, with one dab of NPA (with the little plastic

thingy on) over each circle of SOE. I then put one dab of NPA on my adams apple. I also put about an inch circle of

SOE on one wrist then rub them together.
    Nice report! Annnnd, is that a total of 3 dabs of NPA,

Scot?

Thanks!

Stranger

Yes, three dabs of NPA total, all

with the little plastic thing still on the bottle.

I usually were mones 3-4 times a week tops. I want to

avoid buildup, although I'm starting to experiment to see how many days in a row I can go before I do get

buildup.
    Last edited by scot45; 01-23-2005 at 07:10 PM. Reason: adding to post
    I Came, I Saw, I Conquered

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by scot45
    Yes, three dabs of

NPA total, all with the little plastic thing still on the bottle.

I usually were mones 3-4 times a week tops. I

want to avoid buildup, although I'm starting to experiment to see how many days in a row I can go before I do get

buildup.
    I think buildup is overrated for the man on the go ... gym. But then again, I've been wrong

before.

Thanks for the info ... seems 3 dabs of NPA is becoming the norm for those wild & unforgettable

hits!

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by lordcrazyd
    scot 45, how

often do you wear that mix. that setup gets me some decent hits, almot more then just chikara alone. I'm afraid of

the build up issue, i was wondering how many times a week would you wear that mix. I try maybe 2-3 a week and

chikara the rest.
    Thanks
    Seems to me that about the only way you can tell if buildup will be a problem

for yourself will be to engage in something like a two-part six-week test. For the first three weeks, apply

pheromones every day and keep a log of what happens. For the next three weeks, apply no pheromones and keep a log

of what happens.

By the end of the six weeks, you should be able to plot your positive/negative experiences.

While they won't all be pheromone related, you should see some sort of correlation between using/not using

pheromones -- but if there is significant buildup, there would be a delayed change in your distribution. That is,

the positive/negative results should not immediately change the day you stop using pheromones.

I would project

something like a rising function for both positive and negative experiences. They won't rise together. The

negative should trail the positive, and there might eventually be some overlap.

That is all hypothetical. I've

never worried about buildup or noticed any problem from potential buildup.

Of course, like any pheromone user in

full control, I can quit using them any time I want to. I just don't want to.

King of the coupons!

Question

Any new first

date/meeting nucky reports?

Anyone!? Anyone!?

just one,,,,,
    I'm looking

for more.

hey scot45, just a

question, youre 25 but u use npa? what happened to all that stuff i read about young ppl who are active producing a

lot of natural none that adding extra would lead to OD period? thoughts please.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Michael909
    just

one,,,,,
    I'm looking for more.
    "What was in your mix? Was alcohol involved? The age rage of the

target?
    "

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information