Close

Journeyman

Default WAGGs name seems to fit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well,

its my first time using Wagg and i had quite a reaction. I noticed this one girl was giving me alot of attention

(alot more than usual). Ill save you the detail but at one point, she actually grabbed me and said "Youre such a

great guy." I thought this was funny given the fact that WAGG stands for what a great guy.

I personally like detail in

peoples posts, otherwise you dont know how much they used, where they used it, what enviroment they were in, type of

girl etc....

keep the updates coming

Journeyman

Well first off, I used

about 4 drops of wagg on a tissue and then wiped the tissue around my neck. Much earlier that day, I sprayed two

sprays of Chikara on my shirt.
    This was kind of a reunion with alot of my old highschool friends. Drinking (but

not heavily). Did not notice anything definite with most of them. Maybe easier to talk to but its always harder to

notice it with them as opposed to the new people i meet at college. (Goes to show that pheromones work easier with

people you dont already know. I guess because they dont have any prior beliefs that does not coincide with what

they are feeling now) However there is an exception to this. Ive known this girl for a long time and not once has

she ever invested any kind of interest in me. Until I started using the pheromones. And even then I have not seen

a reaction like this before with her. (perhaps the right doses... perhaps the alcohol) She literally jumped on me

when I first came in close proximity with her. She smelled exactly where I had applied the WAGG and said that I

smelt so good. And then proceeded to kiss me in the same spot she smelled... as time passed it seemed like she was

always there like all i had to do was turn around and i would see her not too far away but not too close either...

Until I left

Quote Originally Posted by Rover The Dog
    She smelled

exactly where I had applied the WAGG and said that I smelt so good. And then proceeded to kiss me in the same spot

she smelled
    When i see posts like this i think, well im going to put some on my lipsand apply some below

the belt!!!

Good update

Thread Information