Close

Cool No obvious effect

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After a long layoff (6 or

7 months) of mone application I am expiramenting again. I am 46 and my wife is 38. I am using a single drop of PI

or 3 dabs of Edge along with about 7 inches of SOE. It does not seem to be having any affect on her at all.

I am not interested in hits from other women. All I want to do is get my wife to be more interested.

Perhaps some of you guys my age that have my challenge can give me some guidence.

It takes a lot more time to get

some effect, if any from a person who knows you well. Strangers react more quickly. Best advice is to find what

seems to work with other females and wear it frequently around your wife. Just use the other ladies as a sounding

board.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

I'm beginning to think

that there's something in what others are saying all along ... it's all about experimenting. In your wife's case,

there could be a lot of factors, including, she's one of those that is just not affected.

Has she any health

problems that could block mone signals (serious sinus problems, tubes tied, etc. etc.)?

How, exactly, are you

applying your mones?

The answer to those questions should help the more intellectual users beem in and help you.

Good luck, and keep trying!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by OCP
    After a long

layoff (6 or 7 months) of mone application I am expiramenting again. I am 46 and my wife is 38. I am using a single

drop of PI or 3 dabs of Edge along with about 7 inches of SOE. It does not seem to be having any affect on her at

all.

I am not interested in hits from other women. All I want to do is get my wife to be more interested.

Perhaps some of you guys my age that have my challenge can give me some guidence.
    listen tell your wife

you have bought her some vitamins to take like irwin naturals steel libido for women this will boost her sex drive.

now put about 3 inches of soe on each wrist, then put about 4 dabs of apc on each side of neck . take her out of

town to eat and spend a nite at a motel and hammer her.

Quote Originally Posted by BIONIC MAN
    listen tell your

wife you have bought her some vitamins to take like irwin naturals steel libido for women this will boost her sex

drive.
    Wher can I get "irwin naturals"?

btw I used 6 dabs of TE and 6 inches of SOE and she

was very receptive yesterday. It appears I needed more -none.

Personally I've found 'mones

have little to no effect on people I know really well, e.g., ex-wife or lover. However, they're at their best with

causal acquaintances and stranglers. For me they enhance initial impressions and help set the direction of the

possible relationship. Once things are set in stone the 'mones have an uphill battle.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

It does not seem to be

having any affect on her at all.
    I had this problem with a f/buddy of mine a while back. At first I

thought nothing was happening, but results have steadily improved over time. Just yesterday she complimented me on

my scent saying it was "absolutely lovely" (Chikara + TE). We proceeded to f/ each others brains out about an hour

later as soon as we got home from our lunch.

Ok, this probably would have happened anyway, I've been at it with

her for quite some time, however...the scent turned her on, no doubt about it, I know her well enough.

Stick

with it man!

Try more 'none and see if that works.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    I'm

beginning to think that there's something in what others are saying all along ... it's all about experimenting. In

your wife's case, there could be a lot of factors, including, she's one of those that is just not affected.

Has she any health problems that could block mone signals (serious sinus problems, tubes tied, etc. etc.)?

How, exactly, are you applying your mones?

The answer to those questions should help the

more intellectual users beem in and help you.

Good luck, and keep trying!
    No health

problems, but she is a worries alot and lets things get to her. I believe that is the center of the problem. Also

with 4 kids it is hard to get away for coffee or dinner to get her "in the mood". Also, she does not drink at all,

so I can not get the motor running with a glass of wine.

I apply to the side of the neck and on the wrist.

With TE I will also add a dab to the eye brows or back of the neck.

gegogi: i usualy dont

hang around stranglers :P OCP:are your kids yong ? just lock yourselfs in in the worst case you'll have to

explain why mom was screaming & that you where playing adult games id say go out & have some fun offer her

something sexy she can wear,candles, a bath stuff girls like in other terms rub her the right way & push some

buttons ...

Ps: I'm no expert :still single ...

King of the coupons!

No health problems,

but she is a worries alot and lets things get to her. I believe that is the center of the problem. Also with 4 kids

it is hard to get away for coffee or dinner to get her "in the mood". Also, she does not drink at all, so I can not

get the motor running with a glass of wine.

I apply to the side of the neck and on the wrist. With TE I will

also add a dab to the eye brows or back of the neck.
    Sounds like stress is in full effect in this stress

filled world. That will do it!

Will someone of the more experienced mone users confirm my thoughts ... please

... You may need to read more on Chikara/SOE/A-1 to help her relax/loosen up. Mixing any of those along with

TE/NPA may help her relax enough to allow her naughtiness to awaken
    . ?????????
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

In my 20+ years of married life

I learned one or two things about dealing with women and keeping an active sex life. Some I learned through my own

stupid mistakes, some I learned through watching other couples make stupid mistakes.

One guy a while back said

that when he wants sex he rolls over from watching the TV in bed and asks his wife if she wants to fool around. That

doesn't work to well. We all get into a rut, our jobs and school and the kids and so on. We forget who and why

we married. All the fun and play goes out of our relationships, there's no more romance and seduction. Us macho

males may not want or need it but women most certainly do. Remember who you married and why. You are not married to

the kids, the kids are a result but should not be allowed to come between the parents.

The best sex I have now

and had when I was married was when I started the seduction in the morning and subtly kept at it all day. By time we

could do anything she would be so wound up she was ready to explode. Do little things like bring her a cup of coffee

when she wakes up and maybe rub her shoulder. After she gets out of the shower offer to rub lotion on her back for

her then do a good job of it. While she is doing housework periodically come up behind her, kiss her neck a couple

times then walk away. Nothing overtly sexual but right on the edge of it, get her to think about you. Put your arms

around her for a couple seconds then walk off. Keep teasing her with it all day. At the end of the day make sure you

are well showered, apply some mones and keep up the game. It helps that I took the time to attend a class on massage

and have learned where my girlfriend most likes her back rubbed. We keep a bottle of sweet almond oil on the

headboard for just that reason.

I've been attacked in the garage, the kitchen and the bathroom playing this

game. You have to judge if she is receptive and don't expect it to work every time but as she gets accoustomed to

the game she starts to play it too. Try it, I think you'll be pleased with the results.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    In my 20+ years

of married life I learned one or two things about dealing with women and keeping an active sex life. Some I learned

through my own stupid mistakes, some I learned through watching other couples make stupid mistakes.

One guy a

while back said that when he wants sex he rolls over from watching the TV in bed and asks his wife if she wants to

fool around. That doesn't work to well. We all get into a rut, our jobs and school and the kids and so on. We

forget who and why we married. All the fun and play goes out of our relationships, there's no more romance and

seduction. Us macho males may not want or need it but women most certainly do. Remember who you married and why. You

are not married to the kids, the kids are a result but should not be allowed to come between the parents.

The

best sex I have now and had when I was married was when I started the seduction in the morning and subtly kept at it

all day. By time we could do anything she would be so wound up she was ready to explode. Do little things like bring

her a cup of coffee when she wakes up and maybe rub her shoulder. After she gets out of the shower offer to rub

lotion on her back for her then do a good job of it. While she is doing housework periodically come up behind her,

kiss her neck a couple times then walk away. Nothing overtly sexual but right on the edge of it, get her to think

about you. Put your arms around her for a couple seconds then walk off. Keep teasing her with it all day. At the end

of the day make sure you are well showered, apply some mones and keep up the game. It helps that I took the time to

attend a class on massage and have learned where my girlfriend most likes her back rubbed. We keep a bottle of sweet

almond oil on the headboard for just that reason.

I've been attacked in the garage, the kitchen and the

bathroom playing this game. You have to judge if she is receptive and don't expect it to work every time but as she

gets accoustomed to the game she starts to play it too. Try it, I think you'll be pleased with the results.

It's a good thing to learn from mistakes. It amazes me as to how many people actually do not.

Signor

Bel, you are well seasoned!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    In my 20+ years of

married life I learned one or two things about dealing with women and keeping an active sex life. Some I learned

through my own stupid mistakes, some I learned through watching other couples make stupid mistakes.

One guy

a while back said that when he wants sex he rolls over from watching the TV in bed and asks his wife if she wants to

fool around. That doesn't work to well. We all get into a rut, our jobs and school and the kids and so on. We

forget who and why we married. All the fun and play goes out of our relationships, there's no more romance and

seduction. Us macho males may not want or need it but women most certainly do. Remember who you married and why. You

are not married to the kids, the kids are a result but should not be allowed to come between the parents.

The best sex I have now and had when I was married was when I started the seduction in the morning and subtly

kept at it all day. By time we could do anything she would be so wound up she was ready to explode. Do little things

like bring her a cup of coffee when she wakes up and maybe rub her shoulder. After she gets out of the shower offer

to rub lotion on her back for her then do a good job of it. While she is doing housework periodically come up behind

her, kiss her neck a couple times then walk away. Nothing overtly sexual but right on the edge of it, get her to

think about you. Put your arms around her for a couple seconds then walk off. Keep teasing her with it all day. At

the end of the day make sure you are well showered, apply some mones and keep up the game. It helps that I took the

time to attend a class on massage and have learned where my girlfriend most likes her back rubbed. We keep a bottle

of sweet almond oil on the headboard for just that reason.

I've been attacked in the garage, the kitchen

and the bathroom playing this game. You have to judge if she is receptive and don't expect it to work every time

but as she gets accoustomed to the game she starts to play it too. Try it, I think you'll be pleased with the

results.

This is really good advice. It seems so common sense, but, as you say, jobs, kids,

school, etc take our minds off of each other. I am going to put this into full effect this weekend and if it

results in action great, if not then I am still building/repairing a bridge between us.

Kudos Blegarath

I hope it helps. Even if it

doesn't at first, keep trying. Like you said, building a bridge.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information