Close

Stranger

Default Yoga for treating piles

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Haemorrhoids or piles are swollen veins along the anal canal and it is a common disease and an

embarrassing discomfort found in many. There are various treatments for the disease. Many go for treatments as the

medicines used in the treatment will not result in any side effects. The allopathic treatment and surgeries for

piles too have been resorted to by a lot of piles patients. There are also various yoga techniques which will help

reduce the pain related to the disease, say Yoga practitioners.

There

are mainly three yoga techniques or asanas which the piles patients have been asked to do and they include Sarvanga

Asana, Shirsha Asana and Matsya Asana. While Sarvanga Asana involves techniques of raising the legs and spine in 90

degree angle by lying on the back, Shirsha Asana is standing on the head and keeping the body in an upside down

position. Matsya Asana is also called a fish pose and the techniques in it involve bending the knees and raising the

chest.

`` I am a piles patient,’’ says Suryanarayana

Murthy, an accountant with a private firm in Hyderabad. ``I was a bit afraid first when the yoga practitioner told

me to do these exercises. But later I grew confident and the yoga helped me alleviate the pain along the anal canal

while emptying my bowel,’’ he testifies.
    Last edited by idesign; 03-08-2011 at 03:31 AM. Reason: removed link

This type of spam sure is a pain in

the a$$.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Idesign took out the link.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

yoga basically start from the European countries but now a days yoga trend is very in among the Indian people. Yoga is good to lose weight and also to remove the tiredness.

<Advertising link removed.>
    Last edited by belgareth; 08-29-2011 at 05:38 PM.

Yoga Berra was a famous baseball player basically play in US. He is good to make you laugh with his funniness quotes to remove the unhappiness.

Stranger

Hi Fary,
    Great start on yoga threat and like to add yoga increase our body flexibility and helps us in breathing better. Yoga stable autonomic nervous system and helps in soothing stress. Yoga increase strength and helps in losing body weight. Yoga reduce cholesterol and improves memory also.

Thread Information