Close

Journeyman

Default body odor and chicks digging you

visit-red-300x50PNG
    this older guy where i work at would ride his bike to work 15 miles . he would have a strong bo after this , but

this young chick would sit and take breaks with him. he was 50 partially bald and grey with glasses. she was approx

23 she would flirt and touch and i could smell him 10 feet away. this other guy 22 fat and rotten smelling got

friendly with this girl too both of them transferred to another shift. alot of people seen them sitting in her car

together. i mean alot of men complained about how he would gag a maggot off a gut wagon from his stench. but funny

thing no women complained. but soon alot of people was telling his wife about how he stunk . i mean his car if you

talked to his wife at the window with him no where around you could smell him like he was saquatch and he had just

pissed all in it. but she sat there like it was all rosey. well finally she made him start wearing deodorant his gal

friend fling subsided soon after and i noticed his wife fixing herself up more maybe to attract another saquatch

since hers was deodorized now. this is true i also read a story where a stinky homeless man was awakened in his all

cardboard penthouse getting a knob job from a horny college girl . that later said she was attracted to him and did

not know why? so quit bathing and pile on the none

the upside to smelling bad is never

worth the negative repercussions.....you learn this wearing stinky mones too.

this is true i also read a

story where a stinky homeless man was awakened in his all cardboard penthouse getting a knob job from a horny

college girl . that later said she was attracted to him and did not know

I'd give that homeless man a pound

thats hard to believe though

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIONIC MAN
    this older

guy where i work at would ride his bike to work 15 miles . he would have a strong bo after this , but this young

chick would sit and take breaks with him. he was 50 partially bald and grey with glasses. she was approx 23 she

would flirt and touch and i could smell him 10 feet away. this other guy 22 fat and rotten smelling got friendly

with this girl too both of them transferred to another shift. alot of people seen them sitting in her car together.

i mean alot of men complained about how he would gag a maggot off a gut wagon from his stench. but funny thing no

women complained. but soon alot of people was telling his wife about how he stunk . i mean his car if you talked to

his wife at the window with him no where around you could smell him like he was saquatch and he had just pissed all

in it. but she sat there like it was all rosey. well finally she made him start wearing deodorant his gal friend

fling subsided soon after and i noticed his wife fixing herself up more maybe to attract another saquatch since hers

was deodorized now. this is true i also read a story where a stinky homeless man was awakened in his all cardboard

penthouse getting a knob job from a horny college girl . that later said she was attracted to him and did not know

why? so quit bathing and pile on the none
    I love this post.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lordcrazyd
    I'd give

that homeless man a pound thats hard to believe though
    I'm sure he'd like that quite a bit!
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Pharaoh

Past discussions have

established very clearly that guys who generate a lot of perspiration are naturally producing a lot of pheromones.

But there are guys who don't let it get to rank status who still benefit from the natural production. Girls are

attracted to OTHER aspects of a man besides his pheromonal signature. His confidence and status can carry him

far.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Past

discussions have established very clearly that guys who generate a lot of perspiration are naturally producing a lot

of pheromones. But there are guys who don't let it get to rank status who still benefit from the natural

production. Girls are attracted to OTHER aspects of a man besides his pheromonal signature. His confidence and

status can carry him far.
    I guess what we preceive as men stinking and smelly women find

almost attractive. yes if your confidant that helps and i would have alot of conifidence walking around smelling

that bad. i cover my mones with cologne , but i feel the strongest sexual reactions come from the strongest scents.

but these strong almost repulsive smells are almost anti-social. one time i wore a none heavy product that was very

stinky aka. super macho and my wife was like submissive and willing. it was like i was john holmes and she was a

virgin almost afraid of my manhood. alot of the weaker none products with nol and rone might get us some

flirting or chatty time.but the extreme none products will make them open up and say come on in but be easy.

but heavy nones could scare off some potential mates . but some say around ovulation time they can really like the

heavy nones.

The STANK is Back!!

(see previous discussions on this subject)
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Default repugnant and nasty...

I once had

a GF that loved to sniff my ass and dick, remark how repugnant and nasty they were, choke 'n retch a bit, and

proceed to wash them clean with her tongue. So there must be something there. However, she refused to make love to

me unless a had a recent shower, so you don't want too much of a good thing.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I once had a GF

that loved to sniff my ass and dick, remark how repugnant and nasty they were, choke 'n retch a bit, and proceed to

wash them clean with her tongue. So there must be something there. However, she refused to make love to me unless a

had a recent shower, so you don't want too much of a good thing.
    same here wife says she

can smell my cock when her tongue is bathing it but i cannot smell it and wash it regularly i

think they say ohh then yum who knows . now if you have a gal who licks your arm pits she is really into strong

scents.

Thread Information