Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Masturbation....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I used PI along with the musk oil that came with it yesterday to my Cisco class yesterday.

Suddenly, in the middle of class a girl crosses her legs and begins to slam her feet up and down (pretty damn loudly) basically stimulating herself. After 4 to 5 minutes of this, she excused herself to the bathroom and then came back.

Could the PI and Musk Oil have cause this?

Phero Dude

Default Re: Masturbation....

For Real??? That is insane [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Did you chat with this girl coz I figure if the pheros you\'re wearing had this effect on her she\'d be pretty open to chatting/getting to know you/go on a date [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Our history goes pretty far....I\'ll leave it at that. I\'m thinking about spiking her desk next week to see if I can get that reaction again...that or if I see her this Friday.

I\'m in love with her, but I think I\'ve slightly scared her off, or she\'s gone into girl mode where you gotta break through all the bullshit.

**DONOTDELETE**

The funniest thing is that everyone basically ignored her except for the guy behind her. Even me. I noticed her, but I thought she was trying to keep herself awake.

So when me and guy behind her chilled that night he mentioned to me how she was masturbating and I realized how stupid I was to miss it. I\'d read about it before but I never imagined that the girl of my dreams would be doing something like that IN FRONT OF ME. I can\'t get over it. That\'s probably why I didn\'t think about it.

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL, sounds like quite the hit to me [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Maybe you should post this story in the Hits Squad post. Get some n00bs excited about the prospects of \'mones.

**DONOTDELETE**

Happens all the time, the forum is littered with these stories its a normal reaction to pheromones. Actually relating to the bullshit expect it, theres nothing you can do except put up with it or just ignore and walk away its to tiring sometimes to go after it.

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: Donaldduck ]

One thing we have to guard against is....WISHFUL THINKING.

We\'re trying to develop an empirical art here, finding the best way to put pheromone products to use. I\'m not saying that this woman did not have an urgent need to masturbate in a highly public place like a classroom just because she MAY have had a whiff of your pheromones. But you must admit, it is highly unlikely. I\'ve never in my many years seen a woman do that in public except maybe horseback riding in a small group or drunk in the back of a bar.

Just remember, the worst, most damaging lies are the ones we tell ourselves.

**DONOTDELETE**

But the wishful thinking has knocked her from this super high pedistal I placed her on. She masturbates and I masturbate so she\'s no better from me.

My feeling of confidence skyrocketed towards her. Now she\'s just another girl. Nothing more. Nothing less. And I\'m going to give it my all to break her down and sleep with me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ahmed...how old are you and how much did you use?

**DONOTDELETE**

Um...guys. Don\'t want to be a party pooper here, but what does a girl do when she has to urinate REALLY bad? (dramatic pause) She crosses her legs. I think this would probably explain why she suddenly got up and went to the bathroom, no? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Present GF confirms this is very likely NOT a masturbation incident based on her experiences as a woman.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m 18, and i used about 6-7 drops on my arms, neck, and hair. I also rubbed the musk oil over it.

Want me to find a site where they say women can do this?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmmm ...

Could be either ... only she knows for sure.

So, just go and ask her!! All us vicarious lurkers want to know what was really happening. \"Hi! You know in class the other day when ... etc ... Did you, like, really need to pee bad, or were you feeling like you wanted to get off?\" [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry, man, I\'m just saying what I would say, but I\'m not known for my subtly these days.

Also, you posted this about a week ago, and I\'m sure we all want to know the outcome!!!

Good luck! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cruiser:
    Um...guys. Don\'t want to be a party pooper here, but what does a girl do when she has to urinate REALLY bad? (dramatic pause) She crosses her legs. I think this would probably explain why she suddenly got up and went to the bathroom, no? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So why didn\'t she excuse herself right away then?

On the other hand, looking for subtle signs of female attention and interest, I believe, men often misinterpret what they see. A typical example is a barmaid who rearranges her hair between the first and the second glass of wine for the customer. The wine dude thinks - wow! she must really like me! - and his confidence goes high in the sky. While she might just wanted to actually rearrange her hair, because she wasn\'t comfortable wth the way it was.
    And yet trying not to be paranoid about how people act and what they do, one can easily not notice the actual signs of affection.

This is so tricky, Jesus!

**DONOTDELETE**

When they do it like every second and tap their foot up and down and look you directly in the eye. THe hair thing the record response i have is like 50 times in about a mintue then that is a phero response

Thread Information