Close

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Phero Dude Surreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    5543

    Default Loss of libido.......

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Antidepressents

    took away my libido. I can't ditch the antipressents for a few months.


    I need to combat this problem!!!



    What has anyone of you guys out there use for this kind of thing? Horny goat weed? What about a good testosterone

    increaser.

    Please help me : )

    "The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

  2. #2
    King of the coupons!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    6960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    Antidepressents

    took away my libido. I can't ditch the antipressents for a few months.


    I need to combat this problem!!!



    What has anyone of you guys out there use for this kind of thing? Horny goat weed? What about a good testosterone

    increaser.

    Please help me : )
    Sounds like you're in a bad sit-chay-tion, Surreal. That

    doesn't sound possible to someone that's not a doctor - me. A few months is not really a looooooooong time to go

    without, I've done 9 months, by choice. You can do it, in case you don't find something that will work with the

    antiD.

    Good luck!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

  3. #3
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    6,233
    Rep Power
    7071

    Default

    First, talk to your shrink

    about the possibility of Wellbutrin (which does much better than SSRI's in that regard), and your libido problem in

    general.

    Second, often people who are successful on needed antidepressants can eventually get off them and move

    to supplements/lifestyle treatments (e.g., 5-HTP/St John's wort, b-vits; etc, with regular exercise/counseling.).

    That is in part because the pharm treatment can lead to actual lasting neurological changes, which often remain

    after they are discontinued if the patient continues to work. This approach worked for me personally.



    There is also the possibility of compromise, with lower dose SSRIs in combo with the other approaches.



    Otherwise, if you continue to do what harmed your libido, there is no good answer. Maybe supplements will help,

    but the pharmaceuticals are usually just too strong in their side effects.

    Obviously, you never want to allow

    your depression to be out of control, but perhaps there is room to wiggle within that.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

  4. #4
    King of the coupons!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    6960

    Default

    Uprima: A tablet produced

    by TAP Pharmaceuticals contains apomorphine, a drug that is used in case of poisoning. It is placed under the tongue

    and begins working through a chemical reaction within the brain causing blood flow throughout the entire body. The

    drug is safer for heart patients and men who take anti-depressants. Human tests show that 58% of users had an

    erection within 20 minutes.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

  5. #5
    Phero Dude Surreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    5543

    Default

    Thank you much.... Will look

    into both suggestions.

    "The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

  6. #6
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default i'm in the same boat as you

    I've been in antidepressant / antianxiety treatment for a bit more than 2 years now to recover from a traumatic

    experience (was for me at least). I've been improving steadily after a bit more than 8 months of getting the right

    dosage for each medication. It's not a high dosage but it's a bit more than the minimum useful. Even from the

    first month of treatment the difference was astonishing. I was a fool to suffer with depresion/anxiety for so many

    years before getting treatment. I even managed to hurt those I love because I was so self-absorbed with my problems.

    Now i'm whole new person and sometimes I could wonder if i really need the meds, but I know they still have work to

    do to leave me permanently healed (hormone leveling thing, noradrelanine and stuff like that) in my head.

    I

    can't get off the meds right now cause they have been really helpful and doctor says I'm in the final stages of

    healing and it's more important to stay consistent now than before to get the best results and get cured. After

    that I know I will need a weaning period of lowering the dosage to get me off the meds (I remember a couple of days

    I ran out of the meds...not fun!).

    Since about 6 months ago I notice a decline in my ability to mantain an

    erection without physical stimulation. It's frustating to get all worked up in foreplay and when it's time for

    intercourse not being able to perform. The frustation i felt was enormous and only compounded with anxiety the next

    time there was a chance for intercourse. My wife is understanding of my problem now but not trying to help (i guess

    she is half happy im not chasing her around that much now).


    So in my last checkup I told the doctor about it

    and she (yes it's a she) told me that many things could be affecting me as well as the meds, now that i'm not so

    anxious i've been putting more stuff in my platter and so the stress and work levels have increased. Sleeping

    patterns have been altered from this and also the last months of the year were specially busy and she says it's

    more common for my problem to ocurr in this situations. So she said that in february I would go back to her and tell

    her how im doing and IF I still have problems she said she had some things that could help me. I still don't know

    what it is but at least she had stuff to try. Plus at least you can feel less lonely about it knowing that i'm

    going thru that thing too.

    I'll post what happens in my next visit to the phsiquiatrist (sp).

  7. #7
    Phero Dude Surreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    5543

    Default

    I am completly with you on

    this.

    There have been opportunities to sleep with a really nice girl but I was afraid it would not work.

    "The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

  8. #8
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    6,233
    Rep Power
    7071

    Default

    There's also the

    actionlove.com site.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

  9. #9
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Libido - Increase your sex drive naturally

    having a low <link removed> is a great challenge to us

    men because as a man we have to be active all the time to satisfy our partners in terms of sex. Sex is everywhere

    were just the one who will decide if were going to dell with it. but mind you that their were already medicines

    available to cure this. I may suggest you to increase your drive sex in a natural way. use herbal pills, like wyld

    natural it really boost my libido when it goes down.
    Last edited by Mtnjim; 09-15-2010 at 01:44 PM.

  10. #10
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    6215

    Thumbs up impotence drugs

    I am in the same

    boat with bipolar.

    Why has no one mentioned impotence drugs like cialis etc?

    His question was about

    sex drive too and not just erection, both are important for good sex.

    I will also look up the advice on this

    thread.

    At one point I took testosterone injections and they screwed me up, I got terrible acne over my

    whole back and chest and shoulders and when the injection wore off before the next shot I would get all down and

    depressed again, gain fat again, and lose sex drive. I eventually stopped taking it.

    I am now trying a herb

    called longfellow jack, look it up under SD-50 under google. The higher potency which I have yet to try is

    SD-200.

    I'm hoping a 5 day on 2 day off approach can lead to sex drive as it was in my 20's, although I

    was working out very hard back then and also in the dating game.

    I hear marriage, LTR etc even cuddling

    lowers test levels. Add to that bipolar, being double the age, and being on meds for bipolar like paxil, Zeldox etc

    anai its no wonder I need all the help I can get.

    I think this herb longfellow jack is helping to some

    extent as I have dropped 8 lbs with it while maintaining muscle.

    I think combining it with "the weekender"

    cialis will help matters. They say with SD 200 (look it up on google) instant erections come back. I wonder if the

    20 something angst will come back too . I don't think so as I've matured since then and can control my persona

    better.




    HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 01-18-2011 at 09:03 AM.

  11. #11
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    6215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    Uprima: A tablet produced by TAP Pharmaceuticals contains apomorphine, a drug that

    is used in case of poisoning. It is placed under the tongue and begins working through a chemical reaction within

    the brain causing blood flow throughout the entire body. The drug is safer for heart patients and men who take

    anti-depressants. Human tests show that 58% of users had an erection within 20 minutes.
    I

    believe this drug is not yet available in Canada and USA, just Europe.

    HM

  12. #12
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    3959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall View Post
    If you're getting Prozac-type antiDs, the effect is to boost serotoin levels and serotoin

    receptors. They are rather strong. One thing to try is supplemental l-phenyl-analine (aka DLPA). That might boost

    the dopamine and norepineprine (sp?) levels to balance the extra serotoin a bit.

    It's a long shot but rather

    cheap and safe.
    This fellow is right, you can also take mucana pruriens for dopamine/testosterone boosting,

    and magnesium oil for an increase in DHEA/testosterone/increased serotonin. This should help your libido rise pretty

    quickly along your mood. Testosterone is nature's mood booster, well as long estradiol does not get too high LOL.
    Something to think on, ALL interpersonal responses and relationships are based off biological chemical pheromone messages.

  13. #13
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    3747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    Antidepressents took away my libido. I can't ditch the antipressents for a few months.




    I need to combat this problem!!!

    What has anyone of you guys out there use for this kind of thing? Horny goat

    weed? What about a good testosterone increaser.

    Please help me : )

    The supplement 5htp is a direct

    precursor to serotonin. It is naturally extracted from a specific type of seed. Griffonia if I recall correctly. It

    has been proven to be as effective as Antis. I personally stay away from pharmaceuticals, as they only temporarily

    solve the problem, and create other problems in the future.

    I workout naturally, and also get to low body fat

    levels in the summer, so I need a Testosterone boost. What helps me is Tribulus, Panax Ginseng, and sometimes horny

    goat weed. Sometimes you can find all these in a single product.

    The secret with Tribulus is you need to find a

    high quality product with high protodiscin(what makes it work), otherwise its useless. Stick with high quality,

    atleast 40% standardized.

    Zinc, Mag, B-6, etc....

  14. #14
    Administrator Bruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    7,109
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    OK, finally got around to reading

    this thread. There are two different though related issues here; maybe 3.
    1. Maintaining youthful testosterone

    levels and thereby keeping the libido high.
    2. Keeping the plumbing working the way you want it to. This is

    different from libido. Just means when the opportunity arrises to have sex, you can easily get an maintain an

    erection.
    3. Finally, the most "different" of the 3, being happy. This is a life long effort for us all and there

    is a lot involved, but to keep it simple, let's call it "mood control".

    I have put a lot of thought, research

    and personal experimentation into all 3 of these, but again, to keep it simple, just a few quickies:

    1. I have

    used Tribulus for years and it seems to work for me best together with DHEA. More recently discovered Long Jack,

    also know as Ton Ghat Ali (spelling may be different). That's good as well, and Horny Goat Weed seems to work

    well. In fact, I take them all almost every day. NOTE: there is no replacement for a GOOD workout at the gym.

    Keeping your T levels up and remaining healthy, horny and happy into old age is not a lazy man's sport. Bite the

    bullet and workout hard!
    2. Staying healthy and keeping your T levels up is the first prong of any bed performance

    program, but, yeah, it's really a luxury to be able to turn it on and off with little stress. Makes the bedroom a

    lot more fun place IMHO. AND.... I've tried every imaginable natural treatment for this. Some work very very well

    even next to the pharma stuff, BUT... and it's a big BUT they all seem to end up giving me a headache or some other

    unwanted side effects. That said even the pharmaceuticals give me headaches, and even flu-like symptoms.

    Especially true with Cialis. The other two, not so much and are maybe the better choices for me anyway. Obviously

    it depends on the individual or they wouldn't have any customers at all.
    3. OK, the last (but not least) being

    happy, or ahem.. "mood control". Somebody at some point created medical terms like "depression" "anxiety" and stuff

    like that, so that people could stop pretending they were happy and look for solutions, but the reality is that

    everyone experiences these same problems. Everyone has mood swings, everyone becomes anxious, everyone gets

    depressed. Just a matter of whether you face it and start doing something practical about it. It strikes me as odd

    that a person could go to a doctor and get a script for prozax and the discussion would never get around to

    exercise, diet, vitamins, treating others with love and respect, yoga, meditation, volunteer work maybe. OK, I'll

    get off my soapbox and tell you what I know about supplements. Preaching aside, I have experimented personally with

    tryptophan, 5HTP quite a bit and they certainly do relax the mind, no doubt, but they still seem to give me the ups

    and downs thing, and I have found the following more practical on a long term basis to contribute to my generally

    optimistic outlook together with regular: trips to the gym, yoga exercises, meditation twice a day, giving my family

    and employees as much love as I can manage, volunteer work etc etc.
    1. Acetyl L-Carnatine (1000 mg on an empty

    stomach in the AM)
    2. L Tyrosine (1500 mg) (also in the AM before breakfast)
    3. All the known "adaptogens"

    glnseng, maca, rodiola, Fo Ti etc etc (there are a bunch these days)

    In the evening I take Arginine/ Ornithine

    and 500 mg niacin before meditation

    Before bed I take melatonin and sometimes GABA and some relaxing herbs and

    maybe mint tea.

    If I am particularly stressed about something, I might take some L Theanine. That seems to relax

    nicely without drowsiness or the ups and downs of other treatments.

    OK, that's it in a nutshell. Going to go do

    some meditation.

    Peace and Love,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

    - Buddha


    Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

  15. #15
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    3747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    OK, finally

    got around to reading this thread. There are two different though related issues here; maybe 3.
    1. Maintaining

    youthful testosterone levels and thereby keeping the libido high.
    2. Keeping the plumbing working the way you want

    it to. This is different from libido. Just means when the opportunity arrises to have sex, you can easily get an

    maintain an erection.
    3. Finally, the most "different" of the 3, being happy. This is a life long effort for us

    all and there is a lot involved, but to keep it simple, let's call it "mood control".

    I have put a lot of

    thought, research and personal experimentation into all 3 of these, but again, to keep it simple, just a few

    quickies:

    1. I have used Tribulus for years and it seems to work for me best together with DHEA. More recently

    discovered Long Jack, also know as Ton Ghat Ali (spelling may be different). That's good as well, and Horny Goat

    Weed seems to work well. In fact, I take them all almost every day. NOTE: there is no replacement for a GOOD

    workout at the gym. Keeping your T levels up and remaining healthy, horny and happy into old age is not a lazy

    man's sport. Bite the bullet and workout hard!
    2. Staying healthy and keeping your T levels up is the first

    prong of any bed performance program, but, yeah, it's really a luxury to be able to turn it on and off with little

    stress. Makes the bedroom a lot more fun place IMHO. AND.... I've tried every imaginable natural treatment for

    this. Some work very very well even next to the pharma stuff, BUT... and it's a big BUT they all seem to end up

    giving me a headache or some other unwanted side effects. That said even the pharmaceuticals give me headaches, and

    even flu-like symptoms. Especially true with Cialis. The other two, not so much and are maybe the better choices

    for me anyway. Obviously it depends on the individual or they wouldn't have any customers at all.
    3. OK, the

    last (but not least) being happy, or ahem.. "mood control". Somebody at some point created medical terms like

    "depression" "anxiety" and stuff like that, so that people could stop pretending they were happy and look for

    solutions, but the reality is that everyone experiences these same problems. Everyone has mood swings, everyone

    becomes anxious, everyone gets depressed. Just a matter of whether you face it and start doing something practical

    about it. It strikes me as odd that a person could go to a doctor and get a script for prozax and the discussion

    would never get around to exercise, diet, vitamins, treating others with love and respect, yoga, meditation,

    volunteer work maybe. OK, I'll get off my soapbox and tell you what I know about supplements. Preaching aside, I

    have experimented personally with tryptophan, 5HTP quite a bit and they certainly do relax the mind, no doubt, but

    they still seem to give me the ups and downs thing, and I have found the following more practical on a long term

    basis to contribute to my generally optimistic outlook together with regular: trips to the gym, yoga exercises,

    meditation twice a day, giving my family and employees as much love as I can manage, volunteer work etc etc.
    1.

    Acetyl L-Carnatine (1000 mg on an empty stomach in the AM)
    2. L Tyrosine (1500 mg) (also in the AM before

    breakfast)
    3. All the known "adaptogens" glnseng, maca, rodiola, Fo Ti etc etc (there are a bunch these

    days)

    In the evening I take Arginine/ Ornithine and 500 mg niacin before meditation

    Before bed I take

    melatonin and sometimes GABA and some relaxing herbs and maybe mint tea.

    If I am particularly stressed about

    something, I might take some L Theanine. That seems to relax nicely without drowsiness or the ups and downs of

    other treatments.

    OK, that's it in a nutshell. Going to go do some meditation.

    Peace and

    Love,
    B
    enjoyed that post, its true nothing beats staying in shape and getting the blood

    moving.
    Meditation alone can do wonders, or anything that allows you to experience the silence between thoughts

    imo.

  16. #16
    Phero Enthusiast chas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    5036

    Default Nutrional supplementation

    I believe

    in low level supplementation of selenium (our processed diets can be low in this) & Vit E - they work very well

    together.

    Selenium (100 mcg every other day - 'Food State' type better absorbed). Vit E - 100mg every other

    day. A little & often - no need for mega supplementation.

    This combo alone is a surprisingly good 'pep up' for

    males.

    Supplemental foods like extra water drunk throught the day to combat dehydration, pumpkin seeds munched

    (for zinc & fatty acids), brewers yeast tablet (500mg) a day - gives minerals & B Vits, & a week's course of

    guarana or muira puirma for a tonic.

    The body only wants to reproduce when it has surplus energy otherwise it

    conserves its energy for other things - good quality sleep is essential.

  17. #17
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    libido is very strange word for me, I have no knowledge about the libido. If some one have the knowledge of the libido share with me.

  18. #18
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5184

    Default Libidinous

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinin View Post
    libido is very strange word for me, I have no knowledge about the libido. If some one have the knowledge of the libido share with me.

    Libido, like so many words associated with the sexual sphere, has a variety of meanings both popular and technical. On the most simple colloquial level it may be used as a synonym for the sexual drive, and various remedies are advertised as the surest way to revive a flagging libido, even perhaps incorporating ‘libido’ in the name (e.g. Dr X's Libido Energiser). The word is of much later derivation than the term ‘libidinous’ — from the Latin for lust, meaning characterized by excessive sexual desire. Libido was first brought into usage by Freud as a term which would express for the sexual instinct what ‘hunger’ did for the instinct of nutrition, and which did not have the duality of meaning (both desire and its satisfaction) that pertains to ‘lust’ in German.

    Freud made the startling statement about this quality that, though generally assumed to be absent in childhood, to become manifest at puberty, and to develop fully in maturity under the influence of irresistible sexual attraction between the opposite sexes, it was in fact present from birth and far less simple in its progression towards the end decreed by social convention. The infant's libido, he argued, was first directed to itself and the pleasures it could obtain from its own body. Thus the libido was initially directed towards the mouth and the oral pleasures of sucking, then to the anal region, and only subsequently to the genital organs. However, eventually the libido would become invested in (cathected towards) external objects. The first external object to which the libido became attached was the mother; it would attach to the father much later.

    The popular assumption was that, following puberty, the libido would ‘naturally’ be turned as it awoke towards an eligible member of the opposite sex. However, if the libido had been in existence since birth, and had already become attached to various organs or objects, it might, Freud claimed, for various reasons, have become fixated at one particular level, which would create problems in turning in the direction of a more appropriate object. This could have disastrous effects for later sexual life. The individual would have no conscious awareness of the nature of the fixation, but the libido would constantly turn away from the possibility of satisfaction in reality, towards a fantasy gratification.

    Freud has been criticized for his identification of the infantile (pre-pubertal) libido as male, so that the female child's sexuality, focussed on the clitoris, was defined by him as an immature masculine stage. As she developed, the female was supposed to make the transfer from clitoral to mature womanly vaginal satisfaction. However, given the importance which Freud attached to the pre-genital elements in the development of the libido, and his suggestion that only at puberty did a male-female polarity occur, it is possible to read the libido as a much less gendered force which, even in the male child, may not have an assertive and phallic quality.

    Freud (Libidinal Types, 1931) suggested that the direction of the adult libidinal urge fell into three broad categories, according to whether the instinctual id, the super-ego, or the ego predominated in the individual's make-up. The ‘erotic’ type, swayed by the ‘elementary instinctual demands of the id’, was mainly interested in love, and being loved was more important than loving. The ‘obsessional’ type, ruled by the super-ego, was ruled by fear of the naggings of conscience. And the ‘narcissisitic’ type did not have the tension between the requirements of the ego and the demands of the super-ego manifested by the obsessional type, was mainly interested in self-preservation, and in erotic life was more concerned with loving than being loved. However, these types were seldom found unmixed, and usually two were found in combination. Freud suggested that, while theoretically possible, it was almost a jest to posit the threefold mixture, erotic-obsessional-narcissistic, but a serious one since this was an absolute norm, an ideal harmony. However, although there were these three ways of deploying the libido, one or two were almost certain to predominate in any particular individual at the expense of the alternative possibilities.

    In his later writings, and in particular following his identification of a ‘death instinct’, Freud positioned the libido as the characteristic energy of the life instincts. However, he never went as far as Carl Jung, for whom the libido was the manifestation of general psychic energy, which might be expressed through sexual channels but was not in itself sexual. Jung saw the libido as flowing between the opposite poles of the conscious and the unconscious, the outer and inner life, in a continuous cycle of progression and regression.

    Other psychoanalysts and psychoanalytic schools also advanced differing views on the nature of the libido. The ‘Neo-Freudians’ (Adler, Rank, Horney, Sullivan, and Fromm, to name the best-known theoreticians of this school) rejected the theory of instinctual drive embodied in classical Freudian libido theory, and emphasized the significance of interpersonal relationships in structuring the psyche, replacing the primitive drives of the libido with the idea of a healthy striving towards ‘self-realization’. Ronald Fairbairn (1889-1965), who had a significant influence on the British ‘object relations’ school, saw the object as the aim of the libido: it was a movement from the ego towards an object rather than an inherent quality, but did, however, most easily pass via the erotogenic zones. For Fairbairn, the libido, being concerned with the formation of a satisfactory emotional contact with an external object, was generated by the ego, whereas for Freud it was an impersonal force gushing out of the well of primitive passions, the id. At the other extreme, Wilhelm Reich reified the libido as an actual physical force grounded in the body, ‘orgone energy’, rather than a powerful metaphor for shifting and mutable sexual interest.

    Freud's conception of the libido as a mutable, slippery, constantly transforming force is, it is apparent, reflected in the changing meanings which have been assigned to this concept.


    Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/libido#ixzz1W3vb3Xqp
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  19. #19
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allen001 View Post
    I think exercise would help you to get libido and it increases the blood flow which give health and sex drive too...
    Stamina to perform too..
    Certainly Allan them that are able to exercise would do well to make a habit of doing it as it certainly contributes towards healthy testosterone levels and longevity cheers
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  20. #20
    Administrator Bruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    7,109
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I hit the gym every weekday religiously. Also take ginseng, rodiola, ashwaganda, the usual "adaptogen" extracts.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

    - Buddha


    Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 06:05 PM
  2. Pheromone usage and hair loss?
    By Infoyoda in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 02:55 AM
  3. Weight Loss Suppliment
    By DCW in forum Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 04:45 PM
  4. Hair Loss
    By Zap in forum Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-27-2003, 08:00 AM
  5. Controlling our libido
    By **DONOTDELETE** in forum Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •