Close

Stranger

Default Whats the most effective pheromone in general

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I just pruchased the "perfect ten" and androtestone as well because of the good reviews it recieved

but I am still wondering generally speaking what the most effective pheromone is. I know this is a whole

sciemntific research and mix your own concauction type of thing but I was hoping I can just have a nice cologne that

contains the most effective pheromones without digging so deep and trying to find the perfect mix. I am 21 and have

no problems getting girls but I am very very shy and actually between all the relationships I have had, I never make

the first move whether it is approacing someone for the first time, or in the bedroom. SO I am defiantely not a

ALpha male but I like the attention I recieve from girls and would like to enhance that if possible. I know this is

a newbie question but I am really interested in this stuff. I bought Lure, from an adult shop about a week ago and

even though I didnt like the smell, I got-gave out 16 #'s at the rave I went to that night...which is almolst

double then usual. But I lost that bottle and didnt like the scent anyways. Well, any help is appreciated.

Peace, psilly

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by psillynilly
    Hi, I just

pruchased the "perfect ten" and androtestone as well because of the good reviews it recieved but I am still

wondering generally speaking what the most effective pheromone is. I know this is a whole sciemntific research and

mix your own concauction type of thing but I was hoping I can just have a nice cologne that contains the most

effective pheromones without digging so deep and trying to find the perfect mix. I am 21 and have no problems

getting girls but I am very very shy and actually between all the relationships I have had, I never make the first

move whether it is approacing someone for the first time, or in the bedroom. SO I am defiantely not a ALpha male but

I like the attention I recieve from girls and would like to enhance that if possible. I know this is a newbie

question but I am really interested in this stuff. I bought Lure, from an adult shop about a week ago and even

though I didnt like the smell, I got-gave out 16 #'s at the rave I went to that night...which is almolst double

then usual. But I lost that bottle and didnt like the scent anyways. Well, any help is appreciated.

Peace,

psilly
    i like soe standalone aka scent of eros , and the creator j v kohl. none for a young person

might get you older women or more respect but scare off young virgin chicks. find a cover scent that young chicks

dig and put on unscented soe this will break the ice. jovan musk is cheap but that drakkar noir smells great

. but you might have to wear something you do not like to please others. anything for the fishy

smell

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psillynilly

I know this is a whole sciemntific research and mix your own concauction type of thing but I was hoping I can just

have a nice cologne that contains the most effective pheromones without digging so deep and trying to find the

perfect mix.

You're going to get a lot of different answers from different people. Chikara is

my all time favorite but I also like Perception for its innovative properties. The first time I wore WAGG to work,

my boss took me out for lunch to reward me for doing my job. And I've also gotten good hits with a combination of

SOE and Pheros. Realm still holds a place in my heart as it was the first pheromone product (pre Love Scent) that I

actually felt something other than anxiety while wearing it and have gotten hits from, though it's not designed as

a sexual attractant.

It's going to take a little experimenting and money but I would recommend trying

Chikara, which has a nice scent, SOE unscented so you can use a premium cologne, or Perception, with which, though

it comes with a scent, you can also use your own cologne. But your mileage may vary.

bloody hell, 16 numbers in one

night, u look like bradd pitt or somethin?

To each is his own.

Due to

the fact of the differences in personality, physical apperence, and natural pheromone signature pheromones work

different for each individual.

Besides the basic -none, -one, and -nol the products which have 'secret'

ingredients should be top on the hit list to experiment with. Chickara, Pheros, and WAGG are great examples of mones

which go above the 3 classic mones.

Another critical point to finding the best mone is: all women

react differently. Yet again, to each is HER own.

The last point to make is that there are differenct

situtations which require different mones. If I am hanging out with girls I might do the Wagg and SoE to get on

their good sides. If I want thier attention sexully I might go with AE. Go gota be carful wearing -none at work.

Ad Astra

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Stranger

Thanks for the reply's, I

think Chikara comes in that that perfect 10 pack so I will probably give them all a shot. But dont get me wrong

here, I would never come across like this saying how many #'s I get if it werent a forum and you didnt know me for

I would feel really cocky saying such a thing and probably too bashfull to admit it. Past Friends and Girlfriends

say that I have a very kind, warm, friendly and basically just an approachable appearance....Im told I look "cute"

alot as in adorable type of thing...not Brad Pitt blazing hot and I get alot of "I can feel you, you have an amazing

spirit". I feel like an idiot saying this casue I hate flattering myself , Many of the girls who approach me and

share conversation with probably arent even sexually interested, they just find me interesting in general and my

personality and "friendly appearance"-I guess makes them feel comfortable. Many of my aquaintences think Im some

type of playboy/bed hopper like my friends are but Im not...Im a one woman man. When I walk out of a club with 4

girls, it may look like Im a pimp but I really am not and I get alot of flames from other guys angry at me becasue

these girls want to be my friend. I still dont really understand this myself but I do love the tenderness and care

they offer. Actaully the only really sexually agressive people who come on to me are either drunk older woman at a

club, really young girls like 15/16 and worse of all guys....I do have another question here...will these pheromoes

attract men more too? That's the last thing I need, Im not gay and some of these Miami gibroni homos are so

persistent. Thanks again for the help;

I think Chikara comes in

that that perfect 10 pack
    Sorry, but it doesn't. P10 is a product which contains 10mg of pheromones.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thread Information