Close

Default Only If there was a way to find out what MIX fits you...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    As me and Fatal were talking, we both agreed if there was some sort of way to find out the

BEST MIX/Stand ALone Pheromone for you. I know thats impossible mainly because it's recent discovery. But i'm

wondering is there any tips or anything guys? because i still havn't found mine . Thanks hehe PS: please don't

says TRY ALL and SLOWLY at a time because i don't really have the $$ to buy all to try it all.

Phero Dude

how old are you? judging from your

picture i would say under early 20's or younger?
    i'm 22 all i need is chikara, te, and soe. you're just gonna

have to experiment or just quit right now. if you know how to read body language it will make your life a whole lot

easier because most hits aren't obvious. figure out how much te you need, i need 2 dabs so it didn't take long for

me to figure that out. then move on to chikara while using the same dosage of te. there's no way around

systematically figuring out your best combo. if you go out alot and pay careful attention you'll have it figured

out ina month or so. i use 1 or 2 te, 3 or 5 chikara and 3 inch of soe to give you a ballpark.

Quote Originally Posted by integra
    As me and Fatal were

talking, we both agreed if there was some sort of way to find out the BEST MIX/Stand ALone Pheromone for you. I know

thats impossible mainly because it's recent discovery. But i'm wondering is there any tips or anything guys?

because i still havn't found mine . Thanks hehe PS: please don't says TRY ALL and SLOWLY at a time because i

don't really have the $$ to buy all to try it all.

try one product at a time, see which one

you get responses from, find the ideal dosage, and then incorporate others from there. If you are not getting

responses from npa or edge, it is possible you are ODing. Those products seem to be the easiest product to get

NOTICABLE responses from. Many rookies will not pickup the hits they get from soe or ae.

What mones do you have? Which

have you tried? Where? Dosage?

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

same with me lol check out my

thread on Just received the beginners package but not pleased... something like that

well i figured thet

free packets will cost way less even if its a gel & not too acurate ...
    i have (x-mas post) had resuts with TE up

until now i only used 1-1/2 pakets of it im still testing it not too extensivly tho ... i whore about 1/4 -1/6

packet to get results even then girls just dont jump on you ! YOU have to go talk to them to "get some"! even then

ist not a perfect science nor exact so test trougly Id say for starters dont got any$$ go for free packets it will

enable you to try TE & SoE witch containes none(TE) nol-rhone (SOe ) so you are trying 3 mones. Its a major plus!

you may whant some chik too to get a broader spectrum of mones. dont get those fancy 10ml bottle its too much for

nothin do it when you have found the magick formula.

Like anybody who reads a bit will tell ya: Get some

tactics(D.angelo) & some non-verbal books & stuff it will enable you to see clues as to what works & what's not!

*also i sugest you see a hypnotist if you "jam" when you see a babe.Never tried but im trying to work up the self

hypnosis thingy but i think im not too responsive.

Hey guys thanks for the respond.

I'm 20 right now. I have the free gel pack m/ and w/ almost finished 1/2 of the set (didn't see any BIG results

rather den a look here and there and it not that big of a look more like glance) i have TE bottle SOE bottle and NPA

bottled tried them for like 3 months still nothing.

I even tried OD to see if that meets my body chemist still

nothing -> except my gurl kept saying whats that smell. i'm like a new colonge do you like it? sh'es like it's

okay. so i just stuck to less is more got no respond from my gurl nor friends nor any strangers that i just say hi

to.

Well i'm just waiting for my PI /m Ylang Ylang and Pheros Hope those two will spice things up. I'm going

to try putting some gel packs on my hair to see if that will work or anything.

Damn i really wish if there were

some program or a test to see what Pheromones is the Right one for you. Ah Reality bites thanks again

If you are expecting to get obvious

responses for those two items, don't get your hopes up. Pheros is not that kinda of product, and pi is hard to

work with and for most can only be use in small amounts (less than one application for the default delivery

method).

AE or chikara would have been better items to try.

Journeyman

a younger person would seem

to have more trouble finding the right mix. a beta nol in places where bacteria buildup is low with a cover scent

attractive to younger women would be great. your pheromone signature and test levels are naturally as high as they

will ever be. you can use the heavy nones when you want guys to get outta your way

Thread Information