Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Alcohol, mones and aggression

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

guys, thought I would share my new years eve experience. I just started experimenting with mones and still have a

lot to learn. Last night I went to a party with a friend (the target) who keeps on giving me LJBF. Anyway I put

on two sprays of TE/Musk on my neck and half a gel pack of AE and a tiny bit of chikera on my wrists. I was going

for the DIHL but met something completely different form my target. On the car ride she kept on talking about how I

changed so much this past few weeks and was a little bit more flirty than usual. After we get to the party a couple

of girls (her friends) started hitting on me and she turned into a total bitch. I tried ignoring the other girls and

just chilling with her but she just wouldn’t stop bitching. I gave her some space and started enjoying myself. All

the girls there were showin a lot of love and I even got a lap dance in front of everybody. These were girls I

didn’t even know too well. I went to the kitchen or another beer when I saw her chillin with this guy. I walked up

asked her if she was having fun and she just cursed me out. She went on and on about how im such a jerk, and kept

on hitting me. Im not talking bout playful hitting this girl was throwing body shots that hurt like hell. Her

guy-friend pulled her off me and I think he took her home. At the time I was wasted and I just went back to the

party. I tried calling her today but she didn’t pick up, now here’s my question, has this ever happened to anyone

else? Is it the mones, the liquor or does she have feelings for me. We’ve been friends since high school and shes

always turned me down when I try to do something. Can anybody please shed some light on this, im confused that the

person whom I was trying to attract was the only one that wasn’t attracted. BTW the mones worked great for everyone

else at the party; girls were aggressive as hell and literarily pulled my cloths off while dancing

sorry bout the long post

sounds like - from the way you told

it - she was attracted, and was just very pissed that she indicated to you that she was now interested in

something more than friends, and instead you and her friends were doing your things.

Keep in mind, even

though you tried ignoring them in the beginning, you may have done some things you didn't realize, or that upset

her.

Phero Dude

Was she possibly on her period?

None can iritate some women on their monthly...

Visionary7903

Keeping in mind that im 25

and most of the times ive been out have been with women in their early 20s who may be more intimidated by high none

products.

I have had similar types of things happen to me when wearing NPA/m or other heavy-none products such as

AE/m. I find that although girls may be attracted and you may feel like a stud while wearing these products because

of the sexual hits they garner, the end result is not ideal. Either I might have some fun with a girl, but

invariably the girl doesnt trust u or some other girl (her friend) doesnt like u or trust u. Thus a friendship might

be damaged or a relationship might be very short-lasting if there is one at all. The end result is that i feel there

are a lot of wasted opportunities.

I mean how many guys have actually turned these great sexual hits that they

have into actual relationships or even sex itself...

So even though she may be attracted to u and u may feel

great about this, getting her to be with u may be a whole other story. She may require more trust-based products

like SOE, A1, or WAGG in the future.

Maybe she was on her period though and the None made her snappy.
    Still

these none-heavy products are great fun to use in these kind of drinking / party situations for the studly attention

they can give u.

Visionary

Phero Pharaoh

Sounds like the alcohol messed

you both up. If you find out that something happened between her and the guy who left with her, try not to go

ballistic. Sometimes, we just screw up and there is nothing we can do about it. On the other hand, nothing may

have happened, and she may just be embarrassed. You need to give her some space and get something going in your

life so you don't get wound up about this.

Here’s the thing I really don’t

get why she went off. She’s the calmest sweetest girl I know and that’s why I really wanted her in the first place.

It was like something out of the movies when she started screaming at me, I just walked up and she just started

shouting before I could even finish a sentence. I was thinking about it this morning and though maybe she had

feelings for me all this time and she just realized it last night but it still doesn’t fit into her personality to

snap like that. I tried calling her a few times today but she’s not picking up, does anybody have any advice as to

what i should do now? I’ve never been in a situation like this before.

BTW I really like TE in parties, I’m

usually a shy guy and it gets me out of my shell when girls hit on me and initiate the flirt. It gives me that

little confidence I need to jump into player mode.

One more thing I noticed last night was that the

“average” girls didn’t hesitate to mess around while I had to work a little harder for the hotter girls. I think

none works better them or something.

Average girls, conciously,

subconciously, directly, indirectly, see high-ranking males as a way to gain status on the social latter. Hot

chicks are already on top, and they know it.

Take Friendly's advice and

give her some space. She may need time to figure out what happened or may be embarrassed. Go find something else to

do for a while.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Yeah don't smother her. You said

you've called a few times. DO NOT CALL AGAIN until she calls you back. She know's you called, and if she wants to

talk to you, she will call back. Good luck bro and congrats on the hits at the party.

Phero Dude

both of bjf's post are on point,

great posts.

i would not call her back. i would wait for her to call me. seeing as how she's attracted to you

she'll call you back. why would you call her after she hit YOU.....to apologize for her hitting you? don't reward

bad behavior, call her out on her bad behavior.

Hi Tman6919

If you take 2

dabs belgareths diplomatic advice (give her some space) and mix it with 3 dabs of TRock tactic, you schould be

right. I quote TRock:"don't reward bad behavior, call her out on her bad behavior." Very true!!! At least give her

a little bit of a hard time, so she sees and understands that you don´t let her get away with treating you this way.

Don´t do ist in an upset way though!

Here´s the plan:

Stay cool, slow, with a serious look on you face and

totaly calmand look her straight in the eye (without flinching) and set her straight...kind of like a father would.

Afterwards ( maby a few days later) when you both are calm, tease her about it. Say in a playful way that you know

she loves you and you were realy into her, but that her realy bitchy behavour put you off, because you fear that you

maid slip off into a relationship were women hit the men and then you´d have to seek revuge in a selfhelpgroup for

abused men or something like that. Just make sure it has a funny note to it. If everything goes well you two should

end up together...

NEVER ever get mad at a woman!!!
    "He who makes a beast of himself
    gets rid of the pain of being a man"
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Quote Originally Posted by SirAngel
    Hi Tman6919

If you take 2 dabs belgareths diplomatic advice (give her some space) and mix it with 3 dabs of TRock

tactic,
    As often as I am called blunt in my dealings with people, it's nice to be called diplomatic for a

change. I was echoing Friendly's good advice. IMO, so long as you keep trying to contact her things are going to go

downhill. You cannot win by chasing or attempting to contact her. Leave her alone and she may or may not be back. If

not, you aren't any worse off than you are now. If yes, you have a starting point. But you don't know what her

problem was so manipulative games are just as likely to make things worse as better.

NEVER ever

get mad at a woman!!!
    Another good general rule but expand it to say "Never let anybody see you angry unless

it serves some purpose. Making you angry is just one of many ways people use to manipulate you. Take that tool away

from them and you are one step closer to controlling your life.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

thanks guys for all the great

posts, i didnt call her since yesterday and i just found out she called my house and left a message while i was out.

Ive decided not to call her back today, Im going to take everyones advice and let her cool off for a while. if she

doesnt call again im going to wait till this wedding next week to make my move, then i'll do exactly what sirangle

said. I acutally get good results with girls being a jerk with a sense of humer as long as i dont take it too far.

Thanks again guys, nice to know i got my own personal think-tank in a time of crisis

Phero Pharaoh

I think it would be a mistake

to make an issue of it if she doesn't say anything. The whole timing of the missed calls could just make it more

awkward. You want her to feel comfortable the next time she sees you. If she says nothing, doesn't act rude or

strange, drop it. The time to call a girl on bad behavior is when it happens. Not a week later. That just makes you

look weak and lame.

You were both drunk. Alcohol brings out people's bad judgement and bad behavior. Don't

drag this out and make it worse for both of you. Or, don't make it bigger than she does.

Although she does

sound like she could be a bit of a drama queen.

Here's my brief NYE field

report.

I'm 44 years old, but still have a young mindset. I went out with my buddy on NYE to some bars in

San Francisco, in the Marina district. For those of you in the Bay Area, you probably know which places I'm

talkin' about.

Anyways, me and my buddy are drinking while sitting at a table, and we start talking to a

couple of girls, both in their mid-20's and both hot.

After about 5 minutes of talking, the hottest of the

two (Jen) out of nowhere sits on my lap. My buddy is stunned, but he pulled out his disposable camera and took a

pic. I'll post the pic when I get it. Anyways, me and Jen start getting a bit frisky, so her friend pulls her off

of me and out of the bar. I truly believe that if her friend didn't CB us, I might have gotten her to my Hotel

room.

Later that night, some big dude sitting next to me started some crap with me out of nowhere. We both

stood up, went eye-to-eye, then ended up shaking hands and letting it go.

And later that night, some girl in

line at the Pizza take-out place started giving me crap, accusing me of cutting in line.

BTW, I was wearing a

half a gel pak of Chikara, and about a 1/3 of a gel pak of AE/M

I don't know if it was the alcohol, the NYE

atmopshere, the pheromones or a combo of all 3

But I will definately field test the above phero combo in the

near-future.

Quote Originally Posted by tman6919
    thanks guys for

all the great posts, i didnt call her since yesterday and i just found out she called my house and left a message

while i was out. Ive decided not to call her back today, Im going to take everyones advice and let her cool off for

a while. if she doesnt call again im going to wait till this wedding next week to make my move, then i'll do

exactly what sirangle said. I acutally get good results with girls being a jerk with a sense of humer as long as i

dont take it too far.

Thanks again guys, nice to know i got my own personal think-tank in a time of

crisis
    Very important: Being a jerk does not mean being abusive in a phisical or psycological way!

Just don´t jump to her whistle an become a lap doggy. stay in charge...
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1

Although

she does sound like she could be a bit of a drama queen.

Clearly the understatement

of the New Year.

There's an old saying--"If it has tires or t*ts, sooner or later it's going to give you

problems." And sometimes with vehicles,you throw good money after bad, trying to fix it.

I think it

would be a mistake to make an issue of it if she doesn't say anything. The whole timing of the missed calls could

just make it more awkward. You want her to feel comfortable the next time she sees you. If she says nothing,

doesn't act rude or strange, drop it. The time to call a girl on bad behavior is when it happens. Not a week later.

That just makes you look weak and lame.

You were both drunk. Alcohol brings out people's bad judgement and bad

behavior. Don't drag this out and make it worse for both of you. Or, don't make it bigger than she does.

Although she does sound like she could be a bit of a drama queen.
    NO no no! Not quiet right in my

opinion. It´s true that the right time to call a girl on her bad behavior is when it happens, BUT that is only true

if you refer to minor things...Calling her propper on her bad behavior in that exact moment and alc state (no good

reasoning then..), would have made it much worse and there would have been a good chance, that it would have totaly

escalated!
    And than you would be the jerk and it would have made it more awkward (in my opinion). If you don´t call

her on it at all, she will subconcesly know she´ll get away with it and THEN you´ll look weak and lame. If you do it

in a not upset and little funny way, she will see that you stay cool but don´t take her sh...!

NEVER EVER EVER

GET MAD AT A GIRL!!!
    If she gets upset treat her like the little brat (child) that she acts in that moment...if you

stay cool she will eventually come back down to your emotional level... you maid wanna wear some soe or wagg. Only

wear none for that, if you realy wanna kick her a... (wich would be the wrong thing here!)

Choose for

yourself...

Angel
    Last edited by SirAngel; 01-03-2005 at 12:43 PM.
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Phero Pharaoh

But there is such a thing as

too much water flowing under a bridge. Waiting a week to address something which happened at a party where everyone

was drunk is overkill, UNLESS the girl is herself agonizing over the situation. In this case, he needs to follow her

lead. If she has put it behind her, he needs to put it behind him and just be quicker to put a stop to bad behavior

in the future.

Otherwise, he'll just look like he has issues to her.

If it were me, I'd forget about

her and move on. But that is just my personal preference. Different strokes for different folks. I don't drink

and I don't associate with people who get drunk, so I have an entirely different set of standards that I apply.

UNLESS the

girl is herself agonizing over the situation. In this case, he needs to follow her lead. If she has put it behind

her, he needs to put it behind him and just be quicker to put a stop to bad behavior in the future.
    I´m

sorry but thats to much of `giving away your power` for me...and her taking the lead. Experience tells me something

else works better, but of course everyone has its own way and thats the way it should be...i like what works...
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Phero Pharaoh

I´m sorry but

thats to much of `giving away your power` for me...and her taking the lead. Experience tells me something else works

better, but of course everyone has its own way and thats the way it should be...i like what works...
    It's

not about giving away power. It's about reading a situation and going with the flow. If you remain inflexible and

dwell on an incident after time has passed, you give people the impression that you have issues.

In my

experience, women who do dumb things under the influence of alcohol don't agonize for a week. They eventually

incorporate the incidents into their library of "Dumb Things I Done On Booze", which provides them with anecdotes

for future conversations.

On the other hand, if the GUY had done something totally rude and in the wrong, he

would probably never hear the end of it. But that doesn't mean he should be like a woman and drag it up

repeatedly.

He only needs to deal with the past if it is thrown back in his face, or brought up in an "I'm so

embarrassed, can we please talk about this" way.

He doesn't need to be waiting for a good opportunity to ambush

the girl. That doesn't work, it isn't leading, and it's unmanly behavior. Guys who browbeat women into

submission, destroying their self-esteem, engage in this kind of abusive behavior.

I strongly recommend against

doing that. If you're in a serious, committed relationship and your partner doesn't something really bad, then

you have to deal with it ASAP. But this is not a serious, committed relationship. He doesn't own her, and he

doesn't need to be looking for opportunities to browbeat her.

He'll have plenty of opportunities to behave

like a man in the future. The world isn't over because he missed one.

Every woman I've ever known, at

one time or another, turns into a total bitch, often without any reason (at least one I know of of). The next day

they usually pretend like nothing happened. Sometimes they try to make it up to you (good in the sack) but will

still avoid talking about it. And, yes, it is normally counterproductive to bring it up later, especially a week

later. Getting bitched at for lame behavior, or for just being a man, is part 'n parcel of any male-female

relationship.

Incidentally, flirting and/or getting hit on by her friends is provocation for serious

bitching. I've gotten nailed for that many a time and have learned to be careful. If a woman likes you she'll be

extremely observant and see whom you look at, if you look at her breasts, if the other women respond, etc. Hitting

the bottle makes the situation 10 times worse (you get drunk and simple minded/stupid).
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Diffrent points of view...but

some match!
    Frindly...how can you dwell on an incident if it hasn´t been talked about it in the first place??? The

main point is not teasing her about it afterwards, but to set her straight in the first place! If you decide to

bring it up again you only take the micky out of her, keeps them on there toes and provides anecdotes for future

conversations.(same thougt here..)
    There is no ambush in talking about it, in the way I said, when you meet her

again!
    We are not talking about browbeating women into submission and destroying their self-esteem...far of topic!

totaly calm and cool I said. I said quote not to be abusive in a phisical or psycological way!! I strongly recommend

against doing that aswell thats just being a dumb dork and not a man at all.
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs down Where there's smoke, there's fire

Beeeeen there, doooone that. Life experience #101: have this tatooted on your forehead in reverse so

you can read it in the mirror every morning..."if someone shows signs of psychological problems, mental instability,

inability to verbalize their feelings or motivations, hostility out of proportion to the cause, they are probably

unwell on a deep level, it may be how their thought processes work it may be brain chemistry, BUT if you make her

problems your problems you are in for a roller coaster ride through Hell". Something's seriously wrong here, and it

ISN'T YOUR JOB to fix her. People ARE their behavior. Unless they get help, they normally become more entrenched in

their behavior. You got yourself a clear warning sign. This is a messy gig you want to keep your mind, your karma,

your finances, your emotions totally clear of. Find a level headed girl. Let this go or her deranged (not to mention

infantile, or manipulative, or grossly self centered) behavior will dominate the relationship. Bye Bye, Adios, Fifty

Ways To Leave Your Lover, Eject, Bail.... get out and stay out before it gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    Beeeeen there,

doooone that. Life experience #101: have this tatooted on your forehead in reverse so you can read it in the mirror

every morning..."if someone shows signs of psychological problems, mental instability, inability to

verbalize their feelings or motivations, hostility out of proportion to the cause, they are probably unwell on a

deep level, it may be how their thought processes work it may be brain chemistry, BUT if you make her problems your

problems you are in for a roller coaster ride through Hell". Something's seriously wrong here, and it ISN'T YOUR

JOB to fix her.
    People ARE their behavior. Unless they get help, they normally become more entrenched in

their behavior. You got yourself a clear warning sign. This is a messy gig you want to keep your mind, your karma,

your finances, your emotions totally clear of. Find a level headed girl. Let this go or her deranged (not to mention

infantile, or manipulative, or grossly self centered) behavior will dominate the relationship. Bye Bye, Adios, Fifty

Ways To Leave Your Lover, Eject, Bail.... get out and stay out before it gets worse.
    True deep words..read

them again everyone...this made me think...
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

King of the coupons!

IFFFFFFFFF you two are in

the LJBF zone, she had no right to go off on you ... BloodyKillTimeOfTheMonth or not. IFFFFFF she was your

girl, and you accepted a lap dance ... she still had no CLASS in going off on you, but she had the right to dump

your DISREPECTFUL rear end.

If it was me, IF, I'd not call again, and the next time she comes up to you,

through your hands up in the boxing position like you're going to block her punches (this is for yourself ... it

should just prove/show your a good and hard man), and say "Please! Don't hurt me, you bully!"

The power of the

P U SS Y is amazing! Don't get caught up in the "I'll do anything to get it," cause without your noodle, you

TWO couldn't click, and without her noodle cooler, you TWO couldn't click. Meaning? You're noodle is JUST AS

VALUABLE, so in reality ... you're even. You don't have to accept being disrespected, so DON'T, with

CLASS.

Still, all the advice/information in the world won't really help until YOU decide what'cha gonna

do.

You may now move about the country.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Default update

Hi guys thought I should

give you an update-
    for the past few days I’ve been very busy helpin my friend move and i actually haven’t been

talking to her. After the first day she called she called again and again for a couple of days and stopped calling.

I wasn’t intentionally trying to avoid her but i lost my cell and i seem to never be home when she calls. Anyway I

live in Colorado and we're having a snow storm and i was snowed in, i drive a 300zx and rwd sucks ass in the snow.

I was bored and went online to check my email when she im-d me. We had a lil chat and she came over and took me to

denniys for breakfast. I didn’t even have enough time to take a shower i put on half a gel pack of AE and used

acqua di gio cover scent.

The entire time we were out i could sense her being very uncomfortable; she was

extra nice and tip-toeing around new years eve. She was trying to pretend like she didn’t remember what happened

etc. She was trying to give me a half assed apology without really admitting to remember. I took ur advice and

just joked about needing therapy now and made her laugh. After a while i purposely changed the subject and we sat at

dennys for almost two hours just talking. One of the reasons l like this girl is because time just flies when we

talk. She had to get in to work at 1 so she dropped me off and said the weirdest thing when i was about to get out.

It was something like “were really good friends and we shouldn’t risk our friendship by trying anything

else,” I know shes been giving me this line for a million years but the weird thing was I wasn’t even hitting on her

today. We were in the car joking about this dumbass that almost hit us and then she just stared at me for a minute

and said it. Now I don’t know if that was the -none taking but im convinced she’s at least thinking about going

out. Well if I wasn’t confused yet, I sure as hell am now. What do you do when you get rejected without even

trying. Anyway this is what im thining about doing now. I’ll just be a good friend for a while and get some one on

one with her with some mones. Ill just keep acting innocent and stop being aggressive towards her. I think when she

sees me not drooling all over her shell reconsider what she said. Again sorry bout the long posts, but do you think

this is a good idea? Im starting to get the feeling the only way im going to get her attention is by ignoring

her,

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    IFFFFFFFFF you two are in the LJBF zone, she had no right to go off on you ...

BloodyKillTimeOfTheMonth or not. IFFFFFF she was your girl, and you accepted a lap dance ... she still had no

CLASS in going off on you, but she had the right to dump your DISREPECTFUL rear end.

If it was me, IF, I'd not

call again, and the next time she comes up to you, through your hands up in the boxing position like you're going

to block her punches (this is for yourself ... it should just prove/show your a good and hard man), and say "Please!

Don't hurt me, you bully!"

The power of the P U SS Y is amazing! Don't get caught up in the "I'll do anything

to get it," cause without your noodle, you TWO couldn't click, and without her noodle cooler, you TWO couldn't

click. Meaning? You're noodle is JUST AS VALUABLE, so in reality ... you're even. You don't have to accept

being disrespected, so DON'T, with CLASS.

Still, all the advice/information in the world won't really help

until YOU decide what'cha gonna do.

You may now move about the country.

***LoooooL****
    Don´t make

MOBLEYC57 come down there and bitch-slap the wusses out of ya****

Your in a pussy trance... come back...

DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

King of the coupons!

Don't ignore her ... finding

something else to do will cut HER "YOUR" TIME, and the story will unfold as it always does when someone in unsure of

what they really want, and find their time has been/is being cut short. The games! The games!

Whatta pitty.

Good luck!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

***LoooooL****
    Don´t make

MOBLEYC57 come down there and bitch-slap the wusses out of ya****

Your in a pussy trance... come back...
    What the!!!!? Trying to

get me killed over the net, and giving me a bad stamp of ugliness!? I've never ever never ever ever BSpped

anyone in my life! Honest!

He's not a wuss, he's just in training ... as we all are/were/have been.

Fess up, SirAngel, you've worn those PINK yes dear/no dear shoes, too!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information