Close

Default New Years eve and the rest of my TE/Chikara/Pheros test

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It’s beginning to be a tradition for us to throw a New Years Eve

party so we started planning this one in early December. The basic idea is an open door to any of our friends who

feel like showing up. There’s a group of about a dozen of us who are sure to be here and another 20-30 who will stop

in for a while. That’s about how it went last night too.

This

year was different in one major respect. After ordering a couple cases of nice California wines and a number of

other beverages, I got sick. The medications they give you for pneumonia prohibit drinking alcohol so I was the only

person last night who was completely sober. Since I believe that alcohol helps people to be more

receptive to mones it was too good an opportunity to pass up and wore mones; Pheros/TE/Chikara.

There are a couple ladies who are what I call kissing friends, last night they were

a little more solicitous since I didn’t feel all that great. In the early part of the evening I didn’t really notice

many reactions but as time went by, people drank more and seemed to open up more to me. It could have been the booze

or it could have been the longer exposure to mones but I think it was a combination of those things.

Fortunately, nobody got sloppy drunk and only one person was out of control. He

started trying to fondle every lady he got near until one got tired of his aggressiveness and smacked him hard

enough to for it to really hurt. He’s going to be sore this morning. Normally I discourage fights in or around my

house but he deserved it and it wasn’t much of a fight. Remind me not to piss her off!

The thing I most noticed was that as the evening progressed, no matter where I might

be, I always had a group of people around me. If I left the room, within a few minutes people would follow me to

wherever I went. One lady in her late 30s always seemed to be touching me, rubbing my shoulders, leaning against me

or pulling on my arm to get my attention. She must have boobed me a couple dozen times between ten o’clock and

midnight. My two kissing friends made it a point to keep me supplied with food and drinks, never letting me go for

more than a few minutes without one or the other bringing me something or checking to see how I felt. Normally I am

a lone wolf and my personal space is usually respected. If I want to leave or join a group it is my choice. Last

night I couldn’t get rid of people for more than a few minutes at a time and the women were very touchy-feely. Teri,

one of my kissing friends, was leaning up against me for a while last night while a group of us were talking. She

had her arm around my waist for a few minutes then she started rubbing my lower back and eventually slid her hand

into my back pocket. She’s always been physically affectionate with me but that was unusual. She had a buzz going

but wasn’t far enough gone that she didn’t realize what she was doing.

At midnight Jessica and I brought in the New Year kissing which started something. I’m not sure about

any of the others guys there but I got kissed by more women in the first 30 minutes of this year than I got kissed

by all of last year. I am not talking about friendly pecks on the cheek, a proper kiss includes the whole body and

these were very proper kisses for the most part. One hell of a way to start a year!

I must have dozed off while watching a poker game at about 1:30 AM. I woke up on the

couch this morning with one of the ladies snuggled next to me. Somebody had put a blanket over us and left us to

sleep. We always have a few who end up spending the night after a party and have plenty of room for them so it’s

nothing unusual to find two or three unexpected breakfast guests. This morning we made breakfast for eight of us,

six of who were female ranging from 26 to 35 years old.

This

combination has been a running experiment for a number of months now and I can say that it is a great combo. To

break down the results I’d say that in reasonable doses the results are the best I’ve seen. For me personally, the

optimal has been one very light spray of TE, three dabs of Pheros using the cork from the old bottle (I transferred

new Pheros into the old bottle) and three sprays of Chikara. If I increase the TE to two full sprays or Chikara to 5

sprays I get OD reactions. Other than complaints about too strong of smell I didn’t really find an OD level for

Pheros but after 4-5 dabs there was no real additional benefit. The major benefits are:

TE provides a sexual note to the combo. Hits are stronger and clearly sexual where

without TE the hits are not so much so.

Chikara gives some sexual

hits but more seems to open people up and makes them more receptive. Combined with TE they are more open and

receptive and seem to think about sex more. Please note that this experiment was done with the weak Chikara. I

believe that the only issue in that batch was the scent, the mones are full strength.

Pheros adds a comfort level that seems to make women want to be close to you. Without it in the

combo my personal space is respected but with it my space is invaded often. Not that I am complaining about pretty

ladies wanting to be close to me or anything. I’ve been told several ladies that it is a strongly masculine/sexual

scent.

At DrSmellThis’s suggestion I am going to continue this

formula and add PF to it to see what happens. Will report in a few months.

There was one interesting story. I attend a meeting with other small business owners one morning a

week to share leads and help each other. One lady in her early thirties usually sits across the table from me.

Recently I was running late to the meeting and ended up sitting next to her while wearing this combo. After a while

I noticed that her nipples were hard, tough to miss as she was wearing a silk blouse. About half an hour later I got

up to get some coffee and noticed while I was walking back that they had relaxed. Within a few minutes of sitting

back down, they were erect again. To test it I got up again to go talk to somebody, when I came back the same things

happened. She sure has been friendly to me since then.

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Do you use old chikara or new, and

old or new pheros?

Those are your only covers for the one spray of edge? Where is it placed? Also, what on

top of what?

You don't get any stink complaints?

BTW, I use npa/chikara....like it alot, still trying

to battle through stink issues. i've found it works best without any additional covers, but the smell seems to go

through with beta chikara (sweet smelling, i can't tell if scent fades, but I think it lasts).

I spray TE and Chikara on my

chest before I get dressed. The Pheros I apply to my neck and wrists. The weak Chikara scent doesn't last long so

the only real cover is the Pheros. No complaints though.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Visionary7903

Sounds like the mix is

working very well for u Belgareth. Keep us updated with how it goes for u. I would especially be interested to know

if u get any negative reactions from either gals or guys (such as aggression or intimidation) from this mix given

that ur wearing TE as well as Chikara.

Visionary

I've been wearing this mix

almost daily for close to six months now. So far, I haven't had a negative reaction so long I keep the amounts low.

The only bad responses were when I approached the OD thresh holds I mentioned in the post.

When I started out

with mones, I got lots of negative reactions from TE because I used too much. Once I figured out that I OD on none

very easily, I haven't had bad reactions.

Thomas Jefferson

Bel, isn't a spray of TE considered

a lot? I think the key is that you wear it under clothing, and also with chikara, that has eliminated the bad

reactions.

BTW, how many sprays were you using before (back in the beginning)?

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Bel, isn't a spray

of TE considered a lot? I think the key is that you wear it under clothing, and also with chikara, that has

eliminated the bad reactions.

BTW, how many sprays were you using before (back in the beginning)?
    Yes,

it can be a lot. I started wearing it under my shirt to slow the dispersal resulting in a longer effective period

and slower release. I do wear cotton most of the time, it breaths better than the synthetics. The rest of the stuff

I wear on the outside and the combination seems to work well for me.

The most I ever wore when I was first

trying to learn about mones was about 6 sprays. Bad reactions from 10 yards or more! I cut way down

quickly.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Yes, it can be a

lot. I started wearing it under my shirt to slow the dispersal resulting in a longer effective period and slower

release. I do wear cotton most of the time, it breaths better than the synthetics. The rest of the stuff I wear on

the outside and the combination seems to work well for me.

The most I ever wore when I was first trying to

learn about mones was about 6 sprays. Bad reactions from 10 yards or more! I cut way down

quickly.
    Does Jessica ever complain about the smell of edge when you two get hot and sweaty?

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Does Jessica ever

complain about the smell of edge when you two get hot and sweaty?
    That's a whole conversation in itself. I

usually only apply mones in the morning and frequently work out in the evening then shower. I rarely apply mones

after my second shower unless we are going out. In that case it could be 6 or more hours before I have my clothes

off again.

No, she has never complained but claims she loves my natural smell anyway. Remember that she is from

a slightly different culture having grown up in rural Ireland. That could make a huge difference based on early

conditioning.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information