Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Spray vs. Direct application, Skin vs. Clothing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve heard the advantages and disadvantages of spray vs. direct application and skin vs. clothing.

From reading the posts here, it seems like the people applying directly to skin are getting stronger hits, while people spraying clothing are getting milder ones. I know that spraying on clothing makes the mones last a long time, but does it also make it proportionally weaker? Seems to make sense -- quick vs slow release, or is that too simplistic?

I wonder if this is the reason why some people report mild results from Edge, even though the smell of it suggests that it\'s contents are similar to primal and NPA.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Spray vs. Direct application, Skin vs. Clothing

**DONOTDELETE**

**DONOTDELETE**

Truth,

Okay it looks as though you really want an answer to this question. Although I would disagree as to the calibre of hit when on clothing. I have found that a combo of on the shirt and on the skin works best. But I have had rock solid hits with it just being on clothing. But to each their own I guess. As for the skin application, the pheros seem to cling for a longer period to the hair on the skin, just like the long term on clothing.

TCO

truth,

Both methods work well for me. Stone Labs actually endorses clothing application on the basis that this protects the pheros from bacterial degradation that occurs on skin. But I\'ve got a problem with that.

I love the way my Issey/NPA mix smells on my skin. So before dressing I spray the NPA mix on my skin, then after dressing, spray my Issey/AFA mix on my clothes.

This turns out to be doubly beneficial in that I now have a truly \"layered\" phero aura. I\'ve got the (\"Hey there! I\'m a nice guy you can get friendly and giddy and chat with!\") A-Nol cloud around my perimeter, while maintaining my (\"I\'m such a virile, masculine animal that you\'ll be screaming in ecstasy as we fuck repeatedly all night long!\") A-None inner core.

It\'s a bit like Elmer Fudd luring Bugs Bunny out of his hole while holding a blunderbuss or that giant mallet behind his back. \"Here little wabbit, I\'ve got a nice cawwot for you! Hehehehe!\". [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

At the time of its conception I considered this idea to be no less than inspirational. I still do actually. I\'d like to know if anyone else has success with this method. Please let me know.

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

truth,

Since many still seem to be agonizing over this dilemma of skin vs. clothes application, I figured I\'d do a bump on this one.

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok everyone the main thrust of what this thread is saying is the points below

* skin application with oil based products = longer lasting results. But bacterial breakdown occours with skin. On the good side it allows natural dispersal and the breakdown effect with SOE is wanted so therefore little difference.

*Alcohol based application to skin (spray on products) gives broad cover needs more often application as it breaks down quicker than oil based.

*Alcohol based sprays onto hair (pheromones in hair take longer to breakdown) also gives wider dispersal as it is on top and gets blown all around the place.

*The edge is the same as NPA NPA is 4 times more concentrated than the edge and is oil based. THe edge is alcohol spray therefore better for clothing.

*Wilde Oscar has the idea, the placement is fairly important but is better to match your planned outcome/the image you want to give off.

*Personal experience and i think most would agree is that where it is applied is fairly unimportant because hits happen anyway and the response from others to pheromones is good anyway no matter where it is applied or what base is used (oil or alcohol) it seems more important to me the actual pheromones and ratios and concentrations and amounts used.

*Leading on the rone none and nol discussion.

Hope this helps to clarify this whole thread for everyone. Extra comments welcomed.

Alcohol has some other subtle functions besides solvent. When a chemical/alcohol solution (not mixture) is sprayed on the skin, the alcohol acts to force the fragrance or other chemical into the top layers of the skin. Alcohol acts as a penetrant aid as can a number of other chemical carriers. Look at some of the new topical drug and supplement products for examples - Biotest\'s Androsol is one.

This is not to say that our exogenous pheromones necessarily enter our blood stream but they can be \"embedded\" deeper into the skin and so take longer to re-emanate. Enzymes and/or bacteria in the skin may work on the pheromones there.

So our possible pheromone delivery combinations are:

1) alcohol on skin
    2) oil/glycols on skin
    3) alcohol on fibers
    4) alcohol on hair
    5) oil/glycol on hair
    6) oil/glycol on fibers

I also suspect that not all hairs are the same - head, armpit, pubic.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I would assume if you mix NPA with five parts cologne to one part phero, the NPA mix would be just as good for clothing as the Edge. By the way, do most people use Jambet on skin?

Hmm... Maybe, the dilute alcohol solutions disappear faster because it\'s spread out over a larger surface area.

DDuck,

Check one fact there. NPA isn\'t oil-based, it\'s alcohol-based, like its sister product TE. There\'s just a whole lot LESS alcohol in it.

Also, while the under-clothing application of phero-fragrance mixes WILL likely extend the effective duration of both the effects,(scent and phero), the main \"thrust\" of my layering method, (cawwoting, as I like to call it), is more to keep the A-None closer to home, while dispersing the A-Nol more widely. The old \"Bait and Switch\" if you will.

I wish I could remember who posted a true jewel on this topic. He said that it\'s important to have some pheros still working for you on your skin, when your clothes come OFF, as that is one of the plateaus of phero success, and you don\'t want to be \"Phero-naked\" at the time. In other words, all your pheros shouldn\'t come off with your clothes.

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

Banned User

Another thing....I\'ver read a post, where the dude\'s girlfriend went crazy when he put some mones on the pubic hair...I think it was apc even....I think I know why..Maybe some people should give it a try...

When you put the mones on the normal parts of the body...neck, hair, behind ears, foreamrs..that\'s just going to draw their attention their, to the neck, etc...even if it\'s on the underarms.....GENERALLY going to draw them to that part, if you don\'t put too much, anyway...subconciously, the smell it, and if it\'s not to much on, they want to get closer, if you put some on your pubic hair, they\'ll want to get...closer....there, and that may trigger a sexual type hormone response when they become focused on that......

Just an idea, but it seemed to work for..a.k.a. I think it was, lol...I\'m DEFINATELY going to try it...I\'d like to hear from some people who put stronger stuff on there...like PI..or stronger...

Wilde Oscar, they way you talk about LURING them out, etc, lol.....Oh, and to the one who made the comment about biotest....did you get to t-mag.com? they\'ve got some good stuff..I\'m into weightlifting, I dind\'t know many people here were

Bart

Banned User

Another thing....copulins are released as a vaginal secretion...that may be another reason why it MAY be effective if women put copulins on the pubic hair also, I do not know...

Bart

Gents,

I wanted to get the word cawwoting onto this thread so it will show up when someone does a search, should they decide to cawwot. I did an edit on an earlier post to interject it, but the long-term memory problem that the search function is suffering from must have prevented it from taking effect retroactively.

It\'s something of a pain in the ass looking for old posts nowadays. The search function only goes back to a point in January when the board suddenly took ill.
    Anyone know a cure for this problem?

Oscar [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

cawwoting what the hell is that word meant to mean well its a good word anyway so why not i guess application is wherever works for the individual user really but all points are good as long as they get results.

DDuck,

If you\'re familiar with the work and speech patterns of one Elmer Fudd, and you read the fifth post in this very thread, penned by yours truly, I believe you will come to know the origin and meaning of the word \"cawwoting\". [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

If perchance you are unfamiliar with Mr.Fudd due to cultural or geographical reasons, I shall be happy to explain his methods to you.
    Just let me know!

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information