Close

Visionary7903

Default Day-after-application hits (long read!)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi there guys and gals.

Although I am pretty new to posting here, I am a regular lurker and have

regularly been using pheromones from Love-Scent for about a year and a half with quite good success but with more

inconsistency than I would like.

Recently I have been thinking of the massive hits I used to get after going to

my Casual job in retail on the weekend after a night clubbing. I often ODed with products like NPA/m and SOE/m

trying to grab the attention of girls at clubs with limited success. What I remember is lets say I made applications

at like 7 pm, 9.30 pm and midnight at clubs (OD applications of a one or two dabs of NPA at each time) and the next

day at like between 1 and 3 pm I would have some major sexual hits happening from girls at work.

The differences

between these kind of 'day-after-application' hits and my 'straight-after-application' type hits with much

smaller amounts of NPA/m are:
    - No aggression or intimidation from anyone which I usually got with NPA/m no matter

what I tried whether it be WAGG along with it or being extra nice with it on me.
    - Because I was on my guard all

the time with regard to possible aggressive reactions from people it was very hard to be positive and take advantage

of women who were actually INTERESTED.
    - I always got the impression that there was a harsh kind of feel to me with

the NPA/m just applied. Women, although attracted sometimes could be rude as if saying that "I was powerful enough

and should go and take care of myself."
    - No depression/hostility from myself with NPA on me the next day. I would

often be in bad/serious moods after application although after realising that the product was causing it, I tried to

be positive.
    - Intensity of hits. It seemed like 50% of girls within a 10 m radius were affected by the

day-after-hits whereas normally on a low application of NPA/m I might get the occassional hit like 'conversation

turns towards sex' but nothing near as powerful with so many.

Another thing which Ive been thinking about is

that I used to have this friend who definitely had a strong natural pheromone signature. Now he had a sexual aura

about him but without any of the negative agressive reactions from other people. Now what this tells me is surely

there is a better method of application than what everyone is using since so many seem to have such problems with

buildup and ODing on none-heavy products and mixes.

So what I am going to do is try to apply insane OD amounts

of pheromones many hours before being in my target environment and see what kind of results I get. What I want to do

is to eventually be able to get all these sexual hits consistenly every day all day without risk of ODing. I will

then have this constant 'sexual' and 'charismatic' aura about me hehe. Has anyone already tried this

'apply mones for the next day before bed' strategy??

Stranger

Hi Visionary7903, well

sad to say i have yet to experience the hits encountered by most ppl using mones (btw, i m a female ).

BUT as

i m still pretty new to it, i will continue trying till the day when i find my own perfect combi of mones.

i

also want to experience the constant 'sexual' and 'charismatic' aura around me!!!

anyway, hope dat u will

be able to find ur signature mone recipe and let those girls go weak in their knees... heehee

Phero Enthusiast

I don't use pheromones for more

than six consecutive days. After six days, I take at least three consecutive days off and also make sure I wash

throughly.

Some people use pheromones every other day. You have to experiment to see what works best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary7903
    Hi there guys

and gals.

Although I am pretty new to posting here, I am a regular lurker and have regularly been using

pheromones from Love-Scent for about a year and a half with quite good success but with more inconsistency than I

would like.

Recently I have been thinking of the massive hits I used to get after going to my Casual job in

retail on the weekend after a night clubbing. I often ODed with products like NPA/m and SOE/m trying to grab the

attention of girls at clubs with limited success. What I remember is lets say I made applications at like 7 pm, 9.30

pm and midnight at clubs (OD applications of a one or two dabs of NPA at each time) and the next day at like between

1 and 3 pm I would have some major sexual hits happening from girls at work.

The differences between these

kind of 'day-after-application' hits and my 'straight-after-application' type hits with much smaller amounts of

NPA/m are:
    - No aggression or intimidation from anyone which I usually got with NPA/m no matter what I tried

whether it be WAGG along with it or being extra nice with it on me.
    - Because I was on my guard all the time with

regard to possible aggressive reactions from people it was very hard to be positive and take advantage of women who

were actually INTERESTED.
    - I always got the impression that there was a harsh kind of feel to me with the NPA/m

just applied. Women, although attracted sometimes could be rude as if saying that "I was powerful enough and should

go and take care of myself."
    - No depression/hostility from myself with NPA on me the next day. I would often be

in bad/serious moods after application although after realising that the product was causing it, I tried to be

positive.
    - Intensity of hits. It seemed like 50% of girls within a 10 m radius were affected by the

day-after-hits whereas normally on a low application of NPA/m I might get the occassional hit like 'conversation

turns towards sex' but nothing near as powerful with so many.

Another thing which Ive been thinking

about is that I used to have this friend who definitely had a strong natural pheromone signature. Now he had a

sexual aura about him but without any of the negative agressive reactions from other people. Now what this tells me

is surely there is a better method of application than what everyone is using since so many seem to have such

problems with buildup and ODing on none-heavy products and mixes.

So what I am going to do is try to apply

insane OD amounts of pheromones many hours before being in my target environment and see what kind of results I get.

What I want to do is to eventually be able to get all these sexual hits consistenly every day all day without risk

of ODing. I will then have this constant 'sexual' and 'charismatic' aura about me hehe. Has anyone already

tried this 'apply mones for the next day before bed' strategy??
    I know exactly where you are coming

from. I've thought about trying to develop a methodology for ODing and reaping the benefits of next day hits. I

agree, they work better, reach more women and seem more natural in the reactions.

I'd encourage you to

pursue the experiment.

Phero Pro

Couple of questions Vis, if you

don't mind.

1. Do you shower between your night of clubbing and going to work the next day?

2.Do you

wear the same cover scent and/or deordorant to the club as you do to work the next day?

3. Do you flirt and

tease the Kittens at work or are you all business? In other words is it a high paced enviroment or more relaxed? And

do your fellow employees hit on you or just customers, or both?

Thanx.

Visionary7903

Tounge first:

Well

sometimes I shower between clubbing and work and sometimes I dont. Either way ive had hits however that's what I

want to find out - how to get the CONSISTENCY so that these hits are an all-day every-day occurrence.

I

didnt wear the same coverscent at work and at the club however I do remember that the mones worked very effectively

even without a coverscent on the day after clubbing. I'm sure a good cologne wouldnt hurt though as I might smell

like a skunk otherwise with all that NPA.

The workplace is fast-paced however it isnt the kind of place to pick

anyone up - im trying to sell them electrical goods. However we get plenty of hotties and people of all ages really

as it is a fashionable store. Most of the people I work with are guys and older women. Obviously it's important

that I look good and talk well to get even more out of the hits but there is a definite increase in intensity and

number compared to normal applications minus the negative aggressive/intimidation reactions.

When I get in that

'zone' it's incredible - I am like a rockstar for like 2 hours. It's just so frustrating knowing that it will

end soon and Ill be back to normal. Nevertheless I want to fine tune a mix and application strategy so that this

'sexual charisma' becomes normal for me so that I can learn to deal with it and not just be suprised.

Visionary7903

sunnydaffodils:
    Yea

thanks for ur support.
    I think you just need to experiment as much as u can to find ur mix. To me

pheromones are a great hobby for the mad scientist feeling it gives me lol... seriously what I love about them as

well is the fact that it gives u a chance to see people in another way - it is like one explanation of life... for

example when I was first learning how to use mones at work I had this big aggressive alpha &$*% guy as a manager and

whenever I would OD on none everybody else would run away from me lol but he would do small talk with me like he was

a kid in a candy store - he had met a fellow alpha in his eyes...LOL

Visionary7903

Tiger4:
    I agree with u

about taking measures so that u dont OD. But what I am thinking is maybe taking a break from mones is not necessary

but rather all u have to do is to apply larger amounts many hours before ur intended target environment. So that way

maybe u would get good results every day without taking days off.

BJF:
    Well I am glad Im not the only one who

thinks that this is right.

Today I tried 8 dabs of PI/m all over my face and neck (with Sandlewood fragrance

oil as a fixative underneath this) at 9.50 am. I put 2 sprays of Le Male Cologne at 3.50 pm just before I left the

house for work (working from 5 pm). At work the results were moderate - I did seem to get more respect... one of my

colleagues (a guy) has become great buddies with me since these applications have started... again no signs of

negative reactions but no great sexual hits that I could see however PI/m I understand isnt as great for sexual type

hits as AE/m and NPA. PI/m is more for respect I think.

On the weekend I applied 7 dabs of PI/m just before

going to bed (about 11.30 pm). The next day I met my GF (who is usually very sensitive to mones)... sex was great

that afternoon she was more animalistic than usual... she seemed more aggressive with regard to touching me

throughout the day as well... there was NO sign of any intimidation and this girl had been a little intimidated by

normal pre-meeting two spray applications of Chrome-topped Chikara... in fact I am sure that that afternoon

(probably b/w 3 and 5) I was in the phero zone as though I barely did anything she seemed overwhelmed with my

presence... she messaged me thanking me for every hour I had spent with her and calling me pet names etc... although

she is normally very sweet like that this was even sweeter than normal considering I hadnt been in form verbally.

Hope this is a sign of things to come with this method......

Phero Dude

If you want to OD for the next

morning you could OD befor bed and see what happens.

Thread Information