I haven?t been in this forum for awhile, and just getting into reaching and trying out the different

type of phero products on the market, I purchased and tried quite a few of the products Bruce had on this site about

2 years ago, all with variant degrees of success with the opposite sex, one I found particularly good was X-CITE

WIPES by a guy called Dr Dodd from a company called Kiotech. Love-Scent doesn?t seem to have this product for sale

and I have been trying to find it over the net with no success. I do get a couple of sites that advertise them for

sale, however they seem out of date and dodgy, and I wouldn?t trust dealing with anyone over the net apart from

Love-Scent.

Does anyone know what happened to XCITE WIPES? Do they still exist on the market? Can you get

any old stock in Bruce? If you can I?m definitely interested. I purchased Dr Dodds pheromal factor also from

Love-Scent some time ago, but discovered the wipes worked much better

Also, while researching for the wipes

over the net, I came across a web site apparently run or affiliated with Dr Dodd. The site advertises a product

called PHEROFRAGRANCE, is this Dr Dodds new invention into the Crazy world of Pheromones? Does anyone know anything

about this product? I know that Dr Dodd has developed a good reputation as a long time researcher in the field of

human and animal pheromones, hence my interest in his products.

Can anyone please shed some light?