Here's what I mean by that. I tried Chikara last night, and don't think I had any

appreciable hits from it. Although I understand that one test does not a conclusion make, I don't think I'll be

using the c7 again, mainly because I don't like the smell at all. Very musky, and cloyingly sweet - not me at all.

I kept smelling it throughout the night, and while it didn't ruin my evening or anything, it definitely wasn't

something that grew on me.

So today, I put on some AE. Much better. Spicy, but with an underlying sweetness,

not so much to balance it out, but round it out. It reminds me a lot of Quorum, one of my favorite non-mone

fragrances. I went out to a couple of stores I knew would be packed with xmas shoppers. Lingered in some areas,

etc., just to see if anything would happen (I had items to buy, too, I had real purpose to the errands anyway), but

no appreciable hits. Although, the application was only one dab on each wrist, because that's all I had (gelpack

seems to have leaked in the mail). Still though, I'd much rather try the AE again than the C7, simply because I

figure if I like myself better in the fragrance, that would probably help with the attitude anyway.

So this got

me to thinking - I've seen a lot of threads that say "it gets me laid all the time, plus I really love the smell of

the fragrance!", whereas I haven't seen too many that say "It smell like a mixture of cat pee and dog feces, but

it's so effective I just push on through the smell anyway, and hold my nose in the sack..." Does anyone think

there is anything to this? If you "like" how a product smells on you, do you think that could be an indicator as to

how effectively it will mingle with your body chemistry?